2nd Trimester
Options

Gender?

Does this ultrasound show the gender or are those just 3 random lines? Thanks!

Re: Gender?

• Options
    Does this ultrasound show the gender or are those just 3 random lines? Thanks!
    Random lines. You won’t know your baby’s gender until they can tell you themselves. An ultrasound tech might be able to tell you the sex though.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I see a foot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry, can't tell you the gender. You will find that out at some point in your kids life. Sex (physical) is not gender! 

Can you determine the sex? Maybe, why didn't  you ask the trained professional ultrasound tech?

I see a BLOB that looks like a deformed foot with 4 toes.  Then again it could be an alien baby. Actually, I see a face that is looking up and has an arm extending up and holding a seashell in the palm of its hand.  The face is gazing into the seashell.

So, um yeah - I'm 100% correct when I say I can guarentee you that you have a 50% chance of the sex of your child to be girl.
  • Options
    I just used this gif in another thread, and I think I'll use it again here:

Does this u/s show the gender? Yeah, ultrasounds don't do that. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    That doesn't even look like a baby to me because I'm not someone trained to look at these. I have no idea what I'm looking at. What did the person who was doing the ultrasound say?