Me: 33  DH: 36
Dating 4/2008
Married 6/2016
TTC #1  9/2019
BFP 12/13/2019!
EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3

Re: WTF Wednesday 2/12

• Options
    We are getting renervations done. Work was supposed to start today. Me and toddler had to wait in all day just for everyone to bail.  :/
  • Options
    @cornichonmam Oh man, that's a rough day!  Any word on them coming today?!  A few years back we were renovating our bathroom and the tile guy through the contractor kept flaking.  I had to fire him (the contractor) and find someone new to finish the job.  At the time it was our only bathroom!!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cornichonmam I hate that!! Hopefully next time they'll show up! 

My MIL texted me yesterday and said 'SIL and I are thinking about April 25th for (other) SIL's shower so you can mark it down'...I replied 'Sounds good! Let me know what I can do to help!'

She then wrote "I think you'll have enough to deal with'.....I'm sorry but WTF does that mean?? I'm well aware that I'm preggo and hormonal and am probably blowing this out of proportion but it really caught me off guard. EVERY baby shower DH's family has thrown has always been a group effort and includes his aunt and cousins bringing stuff, helping set up, etc. So I guess I'm just going to show up to this one with my gift bag, my la croix/lemonade and ride this one out😂
  • Options
    @cornichonmam that is one of my nightmares about having my kitchen redone. I want to be able to depend on people and it's so hard to know if you've hired the right ones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Options
    Everyone turned up today and they have started the work and have acctually done quite a lot, thankfully. Both the workmen have done work for us and my mother in law for years and are very trustworthy, they can just be a bit difficult to pin down.