October 2020 Moms

41 and Pregnant with #5

DH and I were always open to to having more children, We have 2 girls (9 and 8) and 2 boys 2 and 4 but their birthdays are next month. My cycles have been off because I had surgery in October (October 17th to be exact, and it's funny bc my EDD is 10/17)  to remove a cyst.  They ended up having to take my left ovary and fallopian tube, I thought for sure my chances of having another were over, at one point I asked the doctor and she said you could try but it may not happen.  I am super nervous about this pregnancy. I am nervous about my age, my egg quality, what the surgery I had might to do this pregnancy (will it be viable or not).   Lot's of emotions over here!  Ah!   

Re: 41 and Pregnant with #5

• I obviously have no idea how to use this site...haha
  • Loading the player...
  • @smith3baby congratulations! It takes a bit to figure things out. We are more than happy to have you participate! The intro is at the very top of the page. It's also useful to read the guide where you can find some basic rules about posting in here and the explanation for some acronyms. Since most forums out there are out of control, we are trying to keep things a bit tidier here and appreciate it when you can take a bit of time to learn the basics.

Feel free to copy/paste your content in the intro thread and jump in on the randoms or other daily threads. We are creating a group of really nice, supportive ladies here! We'll probably create an AMA thread soon for ladies over 35.