All Group Ticker Change- February 10th

EDD/weeks+days:

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: All Group Ticker Change- February 10th

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 22 weeks, 2 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut 

Upcoming appointments: midwife appointment at the end of the month

How are you feeling? Fine. Feeling like I’m slowing down a bit. I can’t keep up with DH who walks super quickly! 

Raves/Rants: I’m getting to the stage where bending over is not fun! I have low blood pressure and get light headed when ever I bend and look down. Going to have to get a claw to pick things up ahah. 

Questions: nothing this week!

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day?: We don’t really celebrate it. Supermarkets around us offer a dine in for two deal on Valentine’s Day and we’ll go for that! Then on Saturday we’re seeing his fave band live and getting a babysitter woo. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 24 weeks 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  pink

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe

Upcoming appointments: had my 24 week today. I can't believe the next appointment is already glucose testing and then starts every 2 weeks! 

How are you feeling? OK. My back is pretty sore. I feel like I'm starting to waddle a little bit. 

Raves/Rants: feel like I'm going to end up with another c section and it's extremely depressing 

Questions: I asked in another thread, but anyone go into labor at significantly different times with different kids? Hoping this one is ready 2 weeks earlier than her brother was. 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? We don't celebrate valentines. Ironically dh proposed on vday because it's the one day of the year I wouldn't have expected it. Well go out to dinner but not the day of. Crowds and jacked up prices aren't fun in any way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @runwmusic DD was 12 days late so I REALLY hope this baby makes her appearance closer to her due date! That wait was brutal. My friends with 2 or 3 kids had such a mixed bag of arrival times. Some second babies sooner, some later, so I’m just going to expect this baby to be another almost 42weeker 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 20W6D

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet potato

Upcoming appointments: Fetal echo at some point this month and then 24W appointment beginning of March

How are you feeling? Good

Raves/Rants: Nothing

Questions: 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? We don't celebrate it. 
  • Options
    @runwmusic I needed to be induced with my DS, He was 9 days late. I'm really hoping she will come on her own. I asked my OB and she said that there is no reason to believe it will be the same. But it's really hard to tell. I know with my sister her kids have all come earlier than the last. First was 2 days early, second was 6 days early, and third was a week early. 

EDD/weeks+days: 21+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive

Upcoming appointments: 2/13 I have a follow up BP check 

How are you feeling? I'm okay. The swelling went away, I'm still having some headaches but hoping my BP will be normal on Thursday. Last night the heartburn started ugh!

Raves/Rants: The nursery is really coming along now. Crib and dresser/changing table have been assembled, and I've started decorating and organizing. Also her name has been picked out!

For a rant, my DS is sick, and I really hope I don't catch it and he feels better soon!

Questions: 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? Nope. I'm a single mom so it will just be another day to me. Probably do something fun with my DS, Usually we watch movies on Friday nights, maybe  we'll get pizza or Chinese and watch something together.

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 15/22W0D

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: BLUE 

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut 

Upcoming appointments: Saw OB today.. AGAIN, had blood work done and had to store my pee in a container in the fridge. They wanted to get a baseline for where my protein levels and such are at since I have Hist of Pre-eclampsia and bp isnt doing great. 

How are you feeling? Tired and have a headache that keeps coming and going. So uncomfortable. 

Raves/Rants: This sciatic pain is no fun. It keeps me up. 

Questions: nothing this week. 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day?
    None as of yet. I just want a peaceful day of doing nothing. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 19 / 22+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive on this app, banana on another

Upcoming appointments: Routine checkup next Monday

How are you feeling? I’ve “popped” and I definitely feel pregnant now. Kicks are getting more obvious and its getting harder to get up and down with my 16 month old son. 

Raves/Rants: My son laid his head on my belly and patted it yesterday, and my heart completely melted. I don’t think he has a clue what’s going on in there, but he’s obviously a fan of my rounder belly lol. 

Questions: How early should I talk about birth plans with my doctor? I know I’ll catch some flack for this, but I would prefer to be induced again. I was induced 10 days early with my son and gave birth less than 4 hours after my water breaking, and I think it’s common for each successive labor to move a little faster. I have a real fear of going into labor at home and trying to make sure everything is taken care of before making the hour drive to the hospital and getting checked in. I don’t want to miss the window for an epidural! 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? We don’t like fighting the crowds on V-day, so I told my husband I’d make chicken fried backstrap for dinner (a real treat for him). Also, my mom’s long-term boyfriend was killed in a car accident in December and she now lives with us, so I want to make sure she spends an enjoyable evening with us instead of being left to babysit while we go out. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 23 weeks + 5 days (celebrating two v-days this week :) )

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team blue

Baby is the size of a(n): grapefruit

Upcoming appointments: 24 week appointment on Wednesday, when I am 24 weeks!

How are you feeling? Fine - still have bouts of tiredness but I try to rest as often as possible. My husband was positive for the flu two weeks ago and so far I've managed to avoid it (knock on wood and all that) and I feel pretty strongly about resting as often as possible to help try and stay healthy.

Raves/Rants: In some ways time is moving so slow, but in other ways I'm like OMG! There's only 16 weeks left and we have done NOTHING to prepare!

Questions: 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? No and I doubt my husband does either...but he sure does owe me after I took care of EVERYTHING including our 3 and 5 year old while he was quarantined for a week.  And he had the audacity to tell me I needed to take it easy. HA.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 21+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive 

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow to go over anatomy scan results, finally.

How are you feeling? Whew. Moving pregnant is no joke! Thankful for my husband and his crew of brothers who helped us but I am wiped. I also had a nosebleed last night and the bathroom looked like a murder scene. Kicks are getting stronger and I am getting bigger! 

Raves/Rants: major rave to my boss who let me work from home today after a crazy weekend. I go so much work done both for actual work and on the house, it was awesome. 

Questions: how do we only have less than 20 weeks to go?! 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? I forgot that was coming up, tbh. We don’t celebrate it but DH’s birthday is coming up and mine is in January, so rather than do birthday gifts we always do a nice dinner out or go do something together. My mom offered to babysit this weekend and our realtor got us a gift card for either a local Italian place or seafood place, so we’ll go to whichever one he picks! Gonna enjoy the brief moment in time where I don’t have to come up with something creative for my boys to take to school. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 23+2, 6/6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Grapefruit

Upcoming appointments: Hopefully home visit this Wednesday, and then OB next Wednesday

How are you feeling? Pelvis pain just increasing, and now I'm big enough that I'd be walking weird anyway. So working on posture as much as possible, but having trouble maintaining. My pelvis is now making it nearly impossible to get comfortable enough to sleep after my 4 am pee break. Ew.

Raves/Rants: Raves-heart burn is just less with this pregnancy than the previous. Rants-Everything else. 

Questions: Anyone else looking forward more to labor/delivery than the third trimester? I already hurt too much.

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? Husband is making us a more special meal, bought fish which is normally outside our grocery budget, so I'm excited. Downside- 3.5 year old has a 5 day freaking weekend, so I'm going to be extra sore and frazzled from a lack of downtime. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m glad I’m not the only one that dislikes being pregnant. Even though I have relatively boring pregnancies and definitely not dealing with some of the more severe issues you ladies are, I’m just uncomfortable and don’t feel like myself. Obviously it’s all worth it in the end, but the process of growing these precious babies is not my idea of fun. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 25th, 20 + 4 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue for the third time

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana 

Upcoming appointments: February 17th is Anatomy Scan part 2 and regular OB Appointment 

How are you feeling? Hungry. All the time. 

Raves/Rants: Excited that we have Friday, Monday and Tuesday off. Also my mom is coming to visit so she will get to see Anatomy Scan part 2 cause baby was being uncooperative. Rant- My older 2 kids have been sick on and off with different illnesses since November and I feel bad for them but also have been sick myself twice now. When is this season over? 

Questions: None. 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? We don’t usually celebrate but my mom will happen to be in town to watch the boys so we are going out to dinner. I am excited. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 16, 2020 - 22w today! 💙

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): bell pepper

Upcoming appointments: next Tuesday, just a check up. 

How are you feeling? This past week I finally feel like the nausea is behind me! 🤞🏻 But I’ve come down with a cold and can’t sleep, so getting better feels impossible. 

Raves/Rants: currently potty training our nearly 2 year old 😩 i hate it! 

Questions: 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? I don’t. I hope my husband does something to make me feel loved, even something small. He’s been out of town so our boys and i are making him a cake and painting him pictures today. Well give our boys a new book to open and make them heart pancakes Friday morning. Nothing big, but small little things to show love. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 20+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana... but a banana that feels like it's made out of lead. Oof.

Upcoming appointments: Repeat anatomy scan this Thursday, OB and dietitian check ins next week

How are you feeling? So crappy. DS had an upper respiratory infection last week that became bronchiolitis with wheezing, and an ear infection.  He gave me the bronchiolitis (and wheezing) and it also settled in my sinuses. My core is wrecked from coughing/sneezing and desperately trying to not pee myself constantly. So sexy.  DS is better, DH never got that sick, and I'm climbing out of it, but I feel like someone's been using my torso as a punching bag.  From my shoulderblades down to my pelvic floor, everything hurts. All the meds eff with my glucose management, too, and none of my comfort foods are GD safe so it's just been a crappy week all around. FX for a better week soon.

Raves/Rants: DS is soooooo excited about being a big brother. It gets me through.  DH has stepped up immensely too, which has been a great relief.  I wish I was enjoying any part of this pregnancy... but I'm really just counting days until it's over. 

Questions: 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? Nah. We don't really celebrate. Also I can't do sweets or nice meals out right now. When DS is older, I'm sure we'll have the whole school-age valentine's for class thing to do, but right now we're enjoying the relatively uncomplicated toddler life. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @runwmusic - my first was 16 days overdue. Second was 9 days early. You never know! 

EDD/weeks+days: June 15

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  its a boy!

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut

Upcoming appointments: I have a midwife appointment the 4th of March

How are you feeling? Pretty good. A bit tired. I get dizzy a lot. But I am doing way way better than I did for the first 20 weeks.

Raves/Rants: this baby keeps punching my cervix! Owww.

Questions: none

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? No plans. Though I'm already planning a sleepover for the kids at grandma's for the end of the month, so I can go see some live music. 
  • Options
    @starshipcapt i get dizzy often too, it’s frustrating. I feel like it’s making it difficult for me to do every day things. Maybe our bodies way of tell us to slow down a bit? 🙈😂 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 23 weeks 6 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): Grapefruit

Upcoming appointments: None until March 11th. Need to go do my glucose test prior to that. 

How are you feeling? Really good! My midwife started me on Prilosec on Friday and I feel like a new person! 

Raves/Rants: Thanks to not feeling like there is acid boiling up inside of me my sex drive is coming back so that's been excellent! 

Rant- school is crazy. The kids are nuts. I'm so glad we are off for the next 5 days. 

Questions:  nope. 

GTKY- Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? Just hanging with my boys. We may get a Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml