October 2020 Moms
Options

Randoms: Week 2/9-2/15

13»

Re: Randoms: Week 2/9-2/15

• Options
    coldbrewcoldbrew member
    edited February 2020
    @MJDsquared yes to the random shivering and feeling cold. I didn’t have this with my first 2.

Also +1 to the bloating!

I had horrendous morning sickness with my first 2, and the all day nausea and dry heaving has already hit. I have a feeling in a week I’ll be spending all day praying to the porcelain god.
  • Options
    NME44 said:
    Adding another symptom I’m having in case anyone has any insight.

I’m having some aching across my lower abdomen. Not cramps. Just...aching. I feel like I’ve experienced it before and I’m *pretty sure* it’s normal but it feels awfully early to be feeling uterine stretching. However, this is my 5th pregnancy, so I suppose it’s possible symptoms would show up earlier. Curious if anyone is already feeling this?
    YES! I didn’t have this with my first 2 but it almost feels like a Braxton Hicks that doesn’t go away. No pain or discomfort, just pressure? This is my 3rd. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get that achy feeling too. Also my third.
  • Options
    +1 for being cold all the time. Like I keep showering to warm up because blankets aren’t enough and the house has been the same temperature for the past four months. 

+1 to being achy as well. This is my fifth pregnancy and I remember having it with the last couple. 

I’m so glad I already have the nausea meds before my doctor appointment. So far I’ve only gotten sick the one time which prompted me to take the test. But the nausea has been up and down. I’m just hoping to keep my oldest from knowing for a little longer this time.