July 2020 Moms
Options

HDBD 2/5/20

Re: HDBD 2/5/20

• Options
    blaf322blaf322 member
    edited February 2020
    @mehugg that totally looks like a baby bump! to me! You look great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mehugg you look great!! I love that dress!

I'm still not doing the damn thing (sorry @blaf322) because there just isn't anything for me to show yet, but I'm hoping to join in on the fun soon!
  • Options
    @mehugg girl, that is definitely a baby bump... mine still looks weird... :unamused: 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm realizing my dress totally melts into the dark work bathroom tiling 😂 better luck next week!
  • Options
    @coffeeandcookies84 omg! You have the cutest little basketball bump! Were you all belly with your last pregnancy?
  • Options
    @rachelredhead I, honestly, would think bump if I saw you... not too much cheese :smile:

@kc0711 I'm so curious about what's different for you this time, if anything. I feel like most STM+ show faster the 2nd time around. Did you lose weight or start doing more core exercises since your DD was born? Maybe your muscles are stronger and just holding things in better?
  • Options
    @blaf322 I have lost a lot of weight from all day nausea, I had none with my daughter. Also all the old ladies I’m working with are convinced it’s a boy and I am carrying differently. We will see on Monday if they are right!
  • Options
    @kc0711 that is cruel that you had no nausea with the first but have it this time! 
  • Options
    @meanjellybean seriously! Had it been the first go round, I would have just posted up on the couch. That is impossible with an incredibly active toddler! The amount of times she has watched me throw up just makes me laugh at this point.