April 2020 Moms
Options

STM+ Check in February

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?

Any questions/concerns?

Do you have anything special or fun planned for your kid(s) that you are excited about this month?  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: STM+ Check in February

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 4/14, 29+4

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 2.5

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? Doing pretty good. Have some of the terrible 2s, but I feel like it's getting better to some extent. Finally at a point where I feel like DS is getting to a good point with potty training. Having dry days at home and at least sitting/trying at daycare now.

Any questions/concerns? Just nervous of DS having 6 weeks of no daycare and having to entertain him while also dealing with a newborn.

Do you have anything special or fun planned for your kid(s) that you are excited about this month?  We just ordered furniture and wall art for DS's big boy room. Gonna try to get him in it this month. Excited, but also nervous for the transition.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: April 5/30w6d

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 6 and 3

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? 6 year old is excited and clingy.  3 yr old says he’s excited but has no idea really. He’s been having defiance issues with sleep.  He’s always hated sleeping. 

Any questions/concerns?

Do you have anything special or fun planned for your kid(s) that you are excited about this month?  Hopefully we will have a name soon!  Nothing super fun planned yet but there is still time.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: April 11/30w2d

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 2

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He’s having some attitude issues lately. But, he seems to have gotten used to his big boy bed. He either doesn’t understand that there’s a baby coming or he completely refuses to accept it. I’m not sure which. 

Any questions/concerns? Not right now. 

Do you have anything special or fun planned for your kid(s) that you are excited about this month?  Nothing in particular. I’m planning to leave him with grandma for a day this weekend or next so we can get stuff done for the nursery. It’s hard to really do any work around the house when he’s there, because he always runs in the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited February 2020
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 4/30, 27w4d

How old is/are your other kid(s)? SD - 7, DD1 - 4, DD2 - 16months

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?  DD1 is going through a rough patch at school/daycare with not listening and being out of control.  I don't know where it's coming from since shes normally such a sweet well behaved kid.  I hate to be "that parent" but I wonder if its the other kids at school.  Maybe it's the new baby coming soon too.  DD2 is going through a mommy phase and she's my velcro baby, but other than that she's a happy funny kid.  She's suddenly becoming such a little person with her vocabulary exploding and her personality coming through.    

Any questions/concerns?  Ugh, had a question going into typing this and forgot already...

Do you have anything special or fun planned for your kid(s) that you are excited about this month?  Nothing!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  Due 4/20

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 2.6

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? Good- but she knows something is up and has been very clingy to me. We've had to do some sleep re-train stuff. Good times.

Any questions/concerns? Hoping DH will do some bedtime stuff so she gets more comfortable with him doing it. He keeps saying she will be fine when baby comes bc if I'm busy she will get that and not care. How about you just do some night so it isn't new the day we bring the baby home?!? He is also gone a bunch in the next few months so even more just mom time- like dude, she needs some dad only time!

Do you have anything special or fun planned for your kid(s) that you are excited about this month?  Probably trying out a bouncy gym when daycare is closed for pres day. Otherwise, nothing too much. March is looking busy on wknds so spending some of the time this month getting the rest of the nursery etc stuff done.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: CS 4/16 29wks

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DS is 9

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? Great! He’s ready to meet his sibling!

Any questions/concerns?

Do you have anything special or fun planned for your kid(s) that you are excited about this month?  Hoping to finish DS’s new room so that we can start working on the nursery. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml