Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 1/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Wednesday 1/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Getting it in early today.  I've been up since 3 am.  Yay insomnia!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 after 3 years during round 1

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: rubbing the fun bits

R/R: Rave - Pretty sure yesterday was O based solely on CM because I suck at remembering to pee on things.  I'll give it a couple more days to see how CM goes and then probably move over to TWW.  Also we've successfully had sex at least EOD during FW so I'm pretty happy with that. Also, also I GOT MY MEDS YESTERDAY!!!  It's amazing how much better I feel immediately.  I had a great day yesterday and got a lot done.  I was also able to relax which is weird to me since it's a stimulant, but I was able to crochet and watch tv for a good hour.  And I enjoyed it!
    Rant - Insomnia sucks.  Pretty sure it's just getting used to be on my meds again as it did this when I originally started.  Thankfully it only lasted a couple days last time.

CS/Q: nope

@bows22 I can usually tell when I O based on CM, but sometimes it throws a curveball.  Having the backup of OPKs would be nice.  Also, I hope your day isn't too stressful.  Sometimes busy days can be like that.  So, yeah definitely don't feel guilty taking breaks to check in here!  :)

@inthewoods23 I should have sent you my insomnia since I've been up since 3!  But in general waking up this early is not fun, especially to catch a flight.  Sounds nice to get in a little sightseeing on a business trip!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: IVF

R/R: WOOF the hormonal come-down was real today. I have been so irritable this morning (like CD1 irritable) and all of a sudden it hit me - oh wait, my hormones just took a nosedive. :D 

I have a busy day and a late work night today, so here's hoping I get through it without taking anyone's head off! I actually gave myself a pep talk to that effect this morning :D 

CS/Q: Nope
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @bows22 - Got to love Amazon!

@inthewoods23 - Yikes that's an early wake up call! I hope you enjoyed your trip (even if it was for work)!

@linzrunz - Glad you were able to get your meds and they are making you feel better already!

Month/Cycle: 18

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Biopsy and ERA testing

R/R: I spent most of the day yesterday in a bad mood because of my thin lining (doctor upped my estrace dose and I have go back for another check tomorrow) - but then I got home and the 4 pairs of jeans I ordered last week came.. and they all fit! I was worried because I ordered my normal size, but all these meds have made me so bloated and I've gained 8 lbs, so I haven't been feeling good about myself lately. 

CS/Q: None
  • Options
    @bows22 happy to see you in the dailies. I hope your busy day flies by!

@inthewoods23 glad you got to do some sightseeing. That area of NY is gorgeous. I haven't been up to the Adirondacks since I was a kid. It's on my to do list though. 

@linzrunz glad your meds arrived and you're feeling better! Insomnia is the worst though. Hope you sleep better tonight. 

Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 45

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: my instant pot is arriving today! I ended up getting the Yedi version because it came with all of the accessories at the same price point as the instant pot without the accessories and had really good reviews. I'm excited to start experimenting with it!

CS/Q: I'm ready for this cycle to be over

• Options
    @bows22 Wheeeee amazon prime!!!!! 

@inthewoods23 Yikes, I hope you get to sleep on the plane!!

@linzrunz So happy for you that you got your meds!!!

@feather_heather I hope the new dosage helps!!!! <3 

@gingermama29 You're going to love the Instant Pot!!!

• Options
    @mvt2003 - I've been an emotional mess for months now. It's so hard!

@gingermama29 - Yay! Excited to hear what you think of it!
  • Options
    @feather_heather Glad to hear I'm not insane or alone. MH called me while I was driving to work, and the bluetooth calling on my car interrupts my podcast stream and then after the call ends, the podcast doesn't always start back up and I have to manually close it and reopen it on my phone. I got so irrationally irritated that MH called me, that it was "his fault" my podcast wouldn't play. Completely ridiculous. :D 

• Options

@bows22 I don’t even know what I used to do before Amazon!

@inthewoods Early flights are the worst, I can never sleep the night before knowing I have to wake up that early. Hope you can nap on your next flight!

@lizrunz Yay for your meds and feeling better!

@gingermama29 MH is making pork tenderloin in our InstantPot tonight, you will love having one!

@mvt2003 I would totally blame MH for that  :D

@feather_heather Yay for the new jeans!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, DTD during FW, preseed

R/R: My cramps are back although not as bad as Monday at least. I also just found out my FIL is coming to town and wants to stay with us the night I am projected to O. Good thing the guest room is upstairs and far away from the master  :D

CS/Q: Has anyone noticed dizziness after starting PNVs? I've been feeling really lightheaded lately and apparently that is a side effect, I just started them a month ago so I am wondering if that's the cause. Going to get some blood work on Friday to eliminate other causes.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    Omg you guys I am EXHAUSTED. I did nap or at least close my eyes on the planes, but I feel like I'm half functional. Went into work and at least started my expense report and decided I would not come back after lunch. I have been up since 2am Centra time! Yeesh! Need a nap before I have dinner out with a friend tonight
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @bows22 I feel the same way. Part of me wants to not temp or do OPKs, but I know I would regret it if I am freaking out in the TWW and don't know when/if I ovulated. 

@inthewoods23 I normally wake up between 4:30 and 5:30, but even more me 3 seems crazy. Sorry you had to do that. 

@linzrunz Yay that you got your meds! Sorry they led to you being up at 3 am...

@mvt2003 and @feather_heather Sorry the meds have your emotions all over the place and physical symptoms. It is so not fair that you have to go through all of this. Hugs!

@gingermama29 Yay for pressure cooking! I'm using mine to make a bean soup for dinner. 

@legallykate I had never heard that before with PNVs, but now that you mention it I have been lightheaded. I was thinking it was just because I have been eating healthier and less salt. I will have to look into that. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, theoretically SMEP starts tonight

R/R: I was up half the night tossing and turning, which is not normal for me, and my temp was up a solid 2 degrees today. I guess I will just ignore it, but it doesn't bode well for successfully monitoring temps this month. 

CS/Q: Do you all discard all temps that obviously don't fit? Or do you chart them and then just ignore it for analysis purposes?
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I mark weird temps (after drinking/crappy sleep/etc) in the app so it disregards them. 
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @inthewoods23 oh man that’s early! You are a great employee for even attempting to go into the office 

@linzrunz so happy you got your meds and that they are already working! I’m so sorry you even had to go through being off of them. 

@mvt2003 my hormones are easier to deal with when I’m aware of them so I hope that’s the case for you too!

@feather_heather good luck with your lining check tomorrow! I’ll be thinking about you!

@gingermama29 by the way, I am so sorry about your basement! I was recently wondering how that was going. I hope they are getting things back on track. 

@legallykate I get dizzy when I am a little dehydrated so maybe the PNVs are causing that? Good you are getting checked out though!

@fitzfizz I usually wait and discard them if I have trouble getting CHs
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: pnv, OPKs, hoping to spend time with my DH but realistically this is just not happening this time

R/R: Learned a crazy cool animal fact today and just thought of you guys and TTC.  Tigers are generally pretty solitary unless they are mating.  They get together for 3 days and mate upwards of 100 times.  I am exhausted just thinking about that!

@linzrunz. Yay for meds! I am happy for you that everything is back towards normal.  Sorry about the early morning insomnia.  Our dog has been up at 430 for no reason all week!
  • Options
    @mvt2003 ugh hormones are the worst sometimes. Hope you were able to get through today without taking heads off, though in sure if you did, it was warranted 🤣

@feather_heather glad the new jeans fit! FX for better lining news tomorrow!!

@legallykate I'm excited to start trying different foods in it. Hope you're able to get some sneaky ninja sex in while your FIL is staying at the house.

@fitzfizz if the outlier temp is messing with CHs and I'm positive when I O'd, I'll discard. Otherwise I just let it be.

@dobiemom11 hahahaha they'll definitely hit their FW with those numbers.  
  • Options
    Here's a little round up of all the reasons I have been clearly tired today. 😂

1. I'm on CD17, not 12 lol

2. I missed the shortcut in the spaghetti lines at the airport making my way to security

3. Driving home from the airport I realized how tired I was an decided I would ask my boss if I could leave at 2.

4. Making my to work I realized I'm not going to be a productive human being in any major capacity so I left work at lunch without getting approval from my boss and just declaring that it was my plan because he was working from home in the morning and wasn't in the office.

5. It's 7:30 now and I might seriously consider going to bed now.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 this list is awesome lol especially number 5 😆 
  • Options
    legallykatelegallykate member
    edited January 2020
    @dobiemom11 I barely have the energy for EOD during FW, I def couldn't make it as a tiger   :D

@inthewoods23 I would totally go to bed!
    *TTC History*

• Options
    @mindyb2019 I can't go to bed now. She's been all over my arm and lap

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I fully support you going to bed at 730.  I hope you get lots of sleep tonight!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!