September 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 1/22

I know we're all starting get a little ragey with all all these hormones! Vent if you need it, ladies.

Why won't DS just transition to 1 nap already. I've been working on it with him for the last month and it's rough. I have been trying to keep him up later in the morning, and he still only takes 1.5hr nap. He does best with 2-2.5hrs of day sleep. Then he ends up having to be up for so long before bedtime which makes him so cranky, but he refuses a second catnap. There's no way I'm putting him to bed as 545pm. He would wake up at 530am. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday 1/22

• Options
    WTF to my gas and now nausea. Just. What. The. Fu*k. Seriously. 
  • Options
    @macheno Preach. I'm going through this right now. He's on the 5pm bedtime, 5am wake up and its killing meeee but he won't nap so by 4:45 he's a nightmare. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wtf coworkers! Why can't you just do your jobs and stop blaming me for your lack of wanting to work!?
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    WTF body! I didn’t need painful constipation in addition to the nausea. Also breakouts on my scalp paired with dandruff. Really?! What is your deal? Can I jump to the glowing and nesting bit already??
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF diarrhea...anyone else?! 
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher SAAAAAME. The constipation is soooo real and nothing seems to help! So miserable. 
  • Options
    @mamafrommichigan I had some yesterday and it was not fun! I’ve had to cut the spicy out from my diet because i just can’t handle it right now. 

My WTF is my 13 hour work day. Way too much to list out but bad stuff just kept happening. And then I dropped so many things. Wasted like 12 lbs of cheese! I was so mad. and then a customer got upset with me over the phone because I couldn’t place his delivery order for him since he was having issues ordering online. He went off on a whole tangent about how bad the customer service was even though I had zero way to help him. And talking about how good he is at making websites so it shouldn’t be that hard for ours to work. I hateeeeee people. 
  • Options
    @mamafrommichigan +1 on diarrhea, but like at super random times!

WTF to this cough that won't go away. I'm drinking all the liquids and OJ, getting all the sleep, taking all the permissible meds - so leave me alone!
  • Options
    It’s still Wed here on the west coast so I’m posting my WTF. Haha. My WTF is why can’t DS (9 months old) go to sleep and stay asleep. Every night at like 10:00 he wakes up and is a bear to get back to sleep. Oh and he wants to sleep on me which isn’t happening so he’s up over and over again looking for me. I swear it’s worse than having a newborn. I’m so tired! He is by far my worst sleeper. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020