Group 4 Weekly Check In (25th-31st+)

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn? (Things you we're put in as a child count.) (stolen from Group 3)
1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
Team green turned BLUE!
2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
Team green turned PINK!
Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Group 4 Weekly Check In (25th-31st+)

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 20+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): banana

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on Wednesday, home birth visit on Friday

How are you feeling? SPD pain, tired of always having a cold. 

Raves/Rants: Too icy and cold for me to get both kids outside to play, and too many colds to get away to somewhere indoor to play. Rave ? Hooray my 16 month old seems to have gotten over a huge aversion to baths

Questions:  Do siblings just fight and try to irritate each other most of the time, every single day? I'm beginning to wonder why we didn't stop at one!

GTKY: What’s the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn? (Things you we're put in as a child count.) A little red dress with such big cut outs, a super short skirt, and still had to have slits in order to be able to move legs, because it was ridiculously tight.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 5/25 22w1d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut

Upcoming appointments: 2/4

How are you feeling? Not too shabby. I've only had one bout of morning sickness this week.

Raves/Rants: I am not built for winter. I don't know how y'all up north survive. I want my muggy southern summer back.

GTKY: What’s the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn? I wore a purple shirt, turquoise shorts, one purple sock, one turquoise sock, one purple Ked on the turquoise sock foot, one turquoise Ked on the purple sock foot, and pigtails with one purple scrunchie and one turquoise scrunchie. It wasn't a theme day or a silly day at school. It was just 1992.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 21 +4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): My little pony

Upcoming appointments: Not till Feb

How are you feeling? Great! Lets do this!! It appears that all the food weirdness i previously had has gone away to be replaced by mild heartburn in the evening. Most happy that i can drink tea again.

Raves/Rants: I dont feel like i am "nesting" but i do feel like i dont want to wait to do everything in the last month. We are super lucky that friends are giving us a bedroom set for baby (Crib, changing table, etc) but DH thinks its fine to not go get it until March. MARCH! How bout tomorrow?

GTKY: What’s the most ridiculous outfit you've ever worn? (Things you we're put in as a child count.) (stolen from Group 3) I had shorts that i loved when i was probably in 6-7th grade that were blue with huge tropical fish on them. Really colorful. Everytime i see a picture of them i dont know how anyone else sat next to me. Hehe.

Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022