December 2019 Moms
Options

Relationship issue...your opinion?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years now 2 kids.  He has a random old phone lying about we just use connected to WiFi from time to time.  I got bored one day and found access to his Amazon Chime.. basically a chat system for work purposes for those of you that aren't familiar. He works for Amazon.  Anyway there are a couple of messages with him talking about oh look at this chick working in isle blah blah blah so hot let's see who can get her... and oh she is looking so scrumptious tonight. Atop that there are more messages with one girl there who makes it very clear she is into him and he like never stops her come ons..but doesn't really reciprocate.  however there is a chat with her like an hour before I'm about to push the baby out while he is in the hospital and she is asking if we are together (we are) and he replied on and off.  then in a previous chat with her he doesn't even disclose I'm pregnant but mentions our 4 year old.   they talk non stop about random stuff all the time...so mad...what do you girls think..  typical guy behavior or I need to leave?

Re: Relationship issue...your opinion?

• Options
    I'd be very angry and concerned too. That's definitely something worth addressing to him.
  • Options
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/loveydove22222">loveydove22222</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">So I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years now 2 kids.  He has a random old phone lying about we just use connected to WiFi from time to time.  I got bored one day and found access to his Amazon Chime.. basically a chat system for work purposes for those of you that aren't familiar. He works for Amazon.  Anyway there are a couple of messages with him talking about oh look at this chick working in isle blah blah blah so hot let's see who can get her... and oh she is looking so scrumptious tonight. Atop that there are more messages with one girl there who makes it very clear she is into him and he like never stops her come ons..but doesn't really reciprocate.  however there is a chat with her like an hour before I'm about to push the baby out while he is in the hospital and she is asking if we are together (we are) and he replied on and off.  then in a previous chat with her he doesn't even disclose I'm pregnant but mentions our 4 year old.   they talk non stop about random stuff all the time...so mad...what do you girls think..  typical guy behavior or I need to leave?
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Uhm....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He has likely already cheated on you with multiple women. I would go get tested for STDs and then leave.