Trouble TTC

TTTC Check In 1-13-2020

2dogsmom2dogsmom member
edited January 2020 in Trouble TTC
Happy Monday! Sorry for the late post today & welcome to our new members! 

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. Please let me know if you'd like to update your Dx & Rx! 

QOTW: You have a totally free day, what do you do and why? 

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: ovulation dysfunction Rx: IUI, clomid, trigger shot

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

@abarr723 —DX: Possible PCOS, Rx TBD

@zimmie0818 Dx polyps, Rx IUI

@Amartuso Dx TBD 

Re: TTTC Check In 1-13-2020

• 2dogsmom2dogsmom member
    edited January 2020
    @zimmie0818 I didn't have a chance to respond on last week's thread but welcome.  Wait and see what your hubby's SA looks like next time before worrying too much, my hubby had a lot of variety, including one "failed" IUI where there were no healthy sperm and other months where everything looked great. The RE told me that's actually pretty common.   We started CoQ10 and a few other vitamins several months back, and now before an IUI hubby is super careful to eat healthy, no alcohol etc. for about 4-5 days beforehand.  Hopefully all will be well for your next IUI. 

@amartuso I found the IF journey to be easier in some ways after we started treatment -- at least then I had a plan of action and I had more information. I hope your tests go smoothly and help you get a better sense of what to do next! 

@abarr723 did you get your testing scheduled? 

@inthewoods23 how is it going this week? 

@hithertorue haven't seen you in a few weeks -- hope the wait for the FET isn't too bad!

AFM: I'm on cycle day 4 and taking clomid etc. We are following the advice and trying one more IUI though I think I regret that decision. I'm ready to just jump into IVF at this point. 

QOTW: If it's a nice day, I'm going to put my dogs in the car and go to the redwoods for a hike. I love being in the redwoods.  If it's cold or rainy then I'm happy to curl up with a good book snuggled on the couch. 

• Why is the date on this 9-13-2020? 😂

@2dogsmom the good news is IUI cycles are fairly short so moving into IVF should come quick. But hopefully you don't even need IVF!

QOTW: You have a totally free day, what do you do and why?
    If I'm totally free I tend to do nothing, but lately I've been trying to organize or clean something.

AFM, no call yet on my biopsy. I thought we would hear results by now. We're on a natural/nothing cycle now, AF just showed 2 hours ago. I don't have to call the clinic to let them know, but I will so I can ask about the Receptiva results at the same time. After this cycle we're in the FET cycle so yay! Hope Jan/Feb goes fast!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone! Used to be if I had a free day I would head to a Korean spa and soak in hot tub/hang out in a sauna for a loooong time. Since ttc DH and I have been avoiding hot tubs and I miss it. Waiting on AF should start Fridayish and then I’ll schedule my HSG. 
  • @kp2063 I went in a sauna once and oh my that was WAY too much moisture for me lol. I got out about a minute later. I just did it so I could say I've been in a sauna before.

Happy to report that AF showed last night so now I can call the clinic as an FYI. Gonna ask about the biopsy results!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • New update: I called, no results yet. But I guess I was mistaken that this next cycle was nothing and having to wait til the next AF to start the BC for  the FET. I can start BC now even though we don't know if I need the depot Lupron first. So, I've got to pick up that prescription and got penciled in for a transfer date of 3/31!

Now if only those results would hurry up! The nurse thinks they'll come in tomorrow so FX they do.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • 2dogsmom2dogsmom member
    edited January 2020
    @inthewoods23 LOL NO CLUE what happened on the date. My brain was fast forwarding us to Sept?! Had a good laugh then fixed it :smiley: 

Also yay 3/31! Sorry no biopsy results yet  but sounds like you’ll get them soon & hopefully they are all clear and you can proceed with the plan! 

@kp2063 glad things are moving along for you. I hope you can get the HSG out of the way quickly. 
  • @2dogsmom thanks for your feedback! They obviously want him to wait a few months before doing another SA, to give the vitamins time to work. So for now we just work with what we have!

I did my trigger shot last night and we go tomorrow morning (Saturday) for IUI procedure.

What does everyone do to keep their minds busy during the TWW?
  • @zimmie0818 we usually got a rough SA as part of our IUI. Not perfect or anything but they always looked at it and gave us an idea. Hopefully they will for you too. 

As for the TWW it’s tough. If I’m not super busy at work or home, I like to trip plan. I have been scheduling vacations about 4-5 months out so even if we get a positive it will be fine, and trip planning is super interesting to me.  But really I just try to stay positive and not let myself plan all the baby stuff because when I go down that road the negative is even harder. 

• QOTW: You have a totally free day, what do you do and why? Ugh I relax, and usually do some laundry. I try to take the puppers for walks too since they don’t get to as much when my schedules crazy with DH working so much.

@kp2063 good luck with your HSG! I had mine today. I feel relieved to have one more thing complete. 

@zimmie0818 Yay for IUI tomorrow! Will this be your first?!

@inthewoods23 3/31 will be here before you know it! That’s so exciting!! Hopefully they get those results soonnnn
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19