Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms:

Upcoming appts: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger?  

Re: Group 3 (3/17-3/24) Check-In 1/13

• EDD/W+D: 3/20 30+3 (wow!!) 

Team pink/blue/green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: just feeling hungry! Loving carbs, fruit, and cheese.

Upcoming appts: tomorrow!

Rants/Raves/Questions: Just counting down the weeks now. I want baby to be here! Although I’m trying to enjoy my sleep while I (sort of) can.

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger?  People have said I look a little like Kate Winslet? I don’t see it. Maybe I’m an uglier, chubbier version. Lol.
  • EDD/W+D: 3/23, 30 weeks 😲

Team pink/blue/green: Pink💗

Baby is the size of a(n): Cabbage

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: I'm starting to hop on the ice cream train which happened last pregnancy around now. Definitely limiting it to once a week until the very end when I won't give AF anymore. Haha! Symptoms: The most noticeable are achy legs if I stand too long. Like major lactic acid build up type feeling and Braxton Hicks contractions on the regular. Sore hips through the night which keeps me flip flopping from side to side. The beauty of the 3rd trimester, I guess. 

Upcoming appts: 1/21 for OB check up.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I can't believe we're all in the single digit count down now. I delivered my DS at 39+2 so I wonder if I'll go even earlier this time? I'll mentally prepare to go late as to not drive myself crazy when the time comes! 

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger?  I don't think I really have one. 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck at your appointment tomorrow @kantobean
    **TW**

• @puppylove8910 thanks! And I delivered DD at 39+3 so I am using that date as my default DD in my head! Haha. Wondering how early I will go this time! I wouldn’t hate 39 weeks on the dot!
  • 39 weeks would be perfect 👌 @kantobean Maybe it'll happen for us both! 
    **TW**

• EDD/W+D: 3/18, 30w5d

Team pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): platypus minus the tail

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: craving a mocha every day and that’s it. Today was an especially awful day and I had three. I probably went over the technical caffeine limit for the day but I give zero effs. I really needed tequila today and clearly couldn’t have that ha. It was a freaking day—gah. 

Upcoming appts: weds. Would like to point out that I have yet to see my OB this entire pregnancy. I have had the NP every visit except the first visit where I had the other OB. And I will not see my OB this visit either. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Today sucked hard. I am insanely tired. DH is in a busy season at work and I just wish he could take off and help me. I feel overwhelmed but am gonna just push stuff off until we have a free wknd...which will be??? Never. I dunno. This past wk has been rough and exhausting both mentally and physically. I am about to be at my limit.

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger?  ugh. Princess Diana and Uma Thurman is who I get. It’s bc of my long face and big nose so i hate the comparisons. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I'm sorry you had such a rough day yesterday @silverhope! My week last wasn't great either. My sleep was terrible, my son came down with walking pneumonia and I started feeling bouts of being very overwhelmed about becoming a mom of 2. My DS is growing more and more independent each day (he'll be 3 in March) and sometimes I get dizzy thinking about starting allllllllll over again. Like am I cut out for this? This week is going much better, thankfully ❤️ Hang in there! 
    **TW**

• Are we all team pink in group 3?? I haven’t posted in a few weeks but don’t know how I missed that 

EDD/W+D: 3/24 30w today 

Baby is the size of a(n): Slinky Dog

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: craving cereal

Upcoming appts: awaiting the results of my 3 hour glucose test, 32 week check on 1/27

Rants/Raves/Questions: rave: my husband and I finally planned a 5-day babymoon that we’ve been talking about for forever! We’re leaving on Saturday and driving to the beach in NC. Rant: my SIL is getting married in another state 8 weeks after my due date... she asked me to be a bridesmaid 🙈 I am so excited for her and thrilled she asked, but just can’t get past the feeling of anxiety that me or the baby may not be healthy and unable to travel 

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger? I’ve heard Amy Adams
  • @puppylove8910 @kantobean Friends  always tell me by 35-36 weeks they are over it and ready for baby to come which I can see that bc I’m already over it and I know it’s going to get 10x worse LOL! BUT I hope baby doesn’t come early just date-wise I don’t want her born on st pattys or Persian new year hahaha but then I also don’t want her to come late and have to be induced!! 

@silverhope Wow I would be sooo pissed if I hadn’t seen my OB yet. That really sucks!! Have you asked them what’s up with that? And yesterday was not the business for me either...just felt super emotional and ragey and ended up crying at the end of the night lol

@corgmom haha so far it looks like we are all team pink! How funny!!! And yay for babymoon!! Have so much fun!!

EDD/W+D: 3/24 30weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): nope lol

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Swollen feet and hands by mid day. And then the veins in both my hands at the end of the night like BULGE out of my hands, looks so creepy. And then on some nights, carpal tunnel type symptoms flare. 

Upcoming appts: 1/22 for 31 wk f/u 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Big rave! My OB wanted me to do albuterol and steroid inhalers for my (very small) wheezing at night. I ended up seeing an allergy/asthma doc for a second opinion who did some tests and listened to my wheezing (which only happens when I lay down) and she said it’s not my lungs and no need for inhaler - likely from acid reflux. YAY!!! No unnecessary meds for my baby!! My OB is seriously med-happy.

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger? I don’t think anyone. I’ve gotten weird stuff about brittney Spears and Anna Farris but I’m PERSIAN with dark features hahaha so I have never understood that. Maybe just their eyes or something. 

• @mrsc918 My DS due date was 3/14 so I was nervous about a St. Patrick's Day baby too. Haha! Luckily he came 5 days early. 😂
    **TW**

• EDD/W+D: 3/27 29w + 5d... technically group 4, but there’s only 4 of us on here 😂

Team pink/blue/green: another for team pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): acorn squash

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: been drinking a lot of milk (esp w/ Oreos) when I haven’t since maybe elementary school? My SIL says I’m growing baby bones. 😜 Symptoms: lots of baby kicks, a little reflux every now and again, oh and bloody noses, ugh. But really thankful that I’m feeling good otherwise!

Upcoming appts: Had my glucose test on 1/7 and passed. Another biweekly appointment coming up on the 21st next week. Hopefully I finally start meeting some more OBs, there’s 5 at the practice that could potentially be delivering LO, but I’ve only met two so far. Have mostly seen the NP, same as @silverhope

Rants/Raves/Questions: Rant: I got a cold last week and was miserable all last weekend, finally feeling functional as of Monday, but still so congested! Rave: Today is by birthday!

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger? I’ve gotten Anne Hathaway and Blake Lively (as a brunette) before.
  • EDD/W+D:  3/20, 30w5d

Team pink/blue/green: Bringing the blue into this pink thread!  My third boy.

Baby is the size of a(n): summer cantaloupe

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Still eating all the bagels with cream cheese and drinking a lot of milk.  Main symptoms these days are occasional back pain and insomnia.

Upcoming appts: Seeing a neurologist on 1/24 to try and get some peace of mind about the starry vision and traveling tingling sensations in my right arm and right half of my mouth.  My next midwife checkup is 1/28.

Rants/Raves/Questions:  We finally got the ball rolling on our basement finishing!  The contractor's project manager came to talk to us Monday then we had the electrician come give us an estimate for upgrading our electrical panel.  Hopefully we can get that work scheduled soon.  We also got our delivery date for the two mattresses we ordered so DS1 and DS2 can move into a room together.  Progress!

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger?  I'm no good with this sort of thing - I don't really know actresses lol.  I've had people suggest them for me before but I don't remember who they've said.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • @kailanae Mmm bagels. Where do you get them from?

@kantobean I'm also always hungry. And for fruit. And other stuff that is not as good for me as fruit...

@mrsc918 My hands swell every once in a while--I've been wearing my wedding ring around my neck for this trip bc my hands swelled when I flew last time. And I've got my compression socks on for the flight home! Have you tried those? 

@silverhope Glad you did 3 mochas instead of tequila =P. 

@corgmom How'd the glucose test pan out? (& sorry if you already said so on a diff. thread!)

@puppylove8910 Um, wow, I am IMPRESSED you are limiting the ice cream to once a week. I'm def. at more like once a day--but only a tiny bit most days? Like... 3 tbsp?

EDD/W+D: 3/21 30w4w

Team pink/blue/green: 💗

Baby is the size of a(n): zucchini

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Less aversions lately, yay! No specific cravings except all the matcha tea. Though maybbee also the fruit & yogurt smoothies the hotel breakfast provided--they were super good and I want more of them right now even though breakfast is closed wahh. So many kicks, which are reassuring but sometimes uncomfy/hurt. I get out of breath easily, too. Also, I'm always hungry but feel full super fast. No fun.

Upcoming appts: Umm, I am lost without my planner (it's at home; I am in another state)! There's one coming up week 32 & it's our growth u/s. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Rant: I have to fly again today & I have literally the worst seat on the plane in the very back, not an aisle. I was so busy yesterday w/ my campus visit, I didn't check in until late at night. Rave: My campus visit went really well! Questions: none.

• @kagesstarshroom I shop at Wegmans for our groceries and they sell a Wegmans brand whole wheat bagel.  I have yet to find any other brands that do a whole wheat bagel from my local grocery chains.  It makes me feel slightly less guilty about the quantity of bagels I consume hahaha.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • @creativesoul83 @kailanae Aw man, now I’m craving chocolate milk!!!! Lol 

@kailanae glad you’re getting that checked out! I would do the same! 

@kagesstarshroom oh I stopped wearing my wedding rings a month or more ago! They won’t even go on my fingers at all lol I haven’t tried compression socks - I can’t really wear them at work bc all I can fit into is these flats I have and I’m too cheap to go buy shoes lol Didn’t you have an interview?? How did it go?? 
  • @kailanae I LOVE WEGMANS! I shop there for all my groceries and drive a good 20 min out of my way to do that haha
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin My little bro used to work at a Wegmen's. 

@mrsc918 The interview went really great! Thanks for asking. 
  • uno_masuno_mas member
    edited January 2020
    @kailanae omg bagels sound so delicious 🥯 
    @mrsc918 compression socks are helping me so much lately. My main issue is varicose veins but the socks have helped with general swelling and leg fatigue too.

EDD/W+D: 3/22 30w3d

Team pink/blue/green: Blue! Our 3rd baby, second boy 

Baby is the size of a(n): Cantaloupe but I feel like he’s more like a medium sized watermelon 😜

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: sweets! Enjoying salads and veggies a lot again though so that’s good. Really into cereal and milk, especially frosted mini wheats. I never eat cereal or
    drink milk so super weird!  Must need the calcium. Salmon has to be my LEAST favorite food this pregnancy. Seafood in general is so gross to me right now. Most annoying symptom is still the pain in the middle of my back that extends around to the front (rib area right at bra line). 

Upcoming appts: Next Thurs 1/23

Rants/Raves/Questions: Rant, I ate horribly expired cheese recently🤢. I had just bought a package of organic sliced white cheddar (package not from deli).  Thought it tasted off and found that it expired on Aug 15 2019!!! I was so disgusted and mad but too disgusted/tired to bring it back to the store and complain. Hope my little guy is ok.  Rave: whoever on here mentioned that the browser is better than the app version the bump is totally right on.  I often fell off of following this or didn’t comment much because the app works so poorly on my phone.  I have more time now on it’s nice to follow along here more.

GTKY: Who is your doppelgänger? I don’t have a celebrity look alike, although my Grandpa thinks Sandra Bullock (I disagree, I have much wider facial features).  I had a friend in AZ a while back and we were often mistaken for each other or for sisters though. 

• silverhopesilverhope member
    edited January 2020
    @creativesoul63 Happy Birthday! 

@kailanae good luck with the neurologist. Hope you get some answers.

@kagesstarshroom glad the interview went well and hope your flight home is/was faint-free. I also am old school and use a paper planner and do not know my sched at all without it. 

Edited bc i tagged the wrong person

• @silverhope SAME. But I didn't bring it bc all I needed for the campus visit was to focus on the campus visit stuff, and my flights were stored in my phone and I printed everything else. Which planner brand do you use? I've had a Passion Planner these past three years and will probably stick with it!

@uno_mas +1 for not ever drinking milk or eating cereal but having it a lot since I've been pregnant!
  • @kagesstarshroom lately I just want something small so this year I am using the Cupcakes and Cashmere brand planner. I would really like to find like MY dream planner, but I haven’t found it yet.

when I was a kid, I had really cool ones that I loved, but I haven’t found adult ones that are the same. Maybe I should buy kid ones again  :D

• Hi group 3! Group 4 had like 2 people so I’m moving over here :) hi @creativesoul63 🙋🏻‍♀️

EDD/W+D: 
    29w5d

Team pink/blue/green:
    🎀

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Pineapple! 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms:
    Not too many cravings/aversions in general. I did crave nachos this week and I made with cheese and jalapeños. I paid for the jalapeños later 😂
    Symptoms have been how the adrenaline form my job has been making me feel. It’s fast-paced and things need to get done daily and I almost passed out at work twice. But I have slowed down a bit, added more protein from the suggestions of my amazing bump mommas and listened to my body instead of fighting it.

Upcoming appts: 
    Had a midwife appointment yesterday where I found out I needed Rhogam shot suddenly today. See the January appointments thread for my frustrations for the full story if you want to know more :)  I smoothed it out with my midwife’s office and I think we are all good, but it planted a tiny seed of feeling less confident in my care. Let’s hope everything else is smooth - they have been amazing otherwise and really were apologetic.

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    This week has been hard. Hormones hit a bit harder and honestly I was a bit anxious which is way off baseline for me. But working through it :) work is also so, so busy!
    Rave is DH, who’s has been incredible this whole week despite it being stressful for him! He has a very intense job interview tomorrow and he put it aside to emotional support me. Usually I’m the calm one but the guy stepped the f*** up and I feel really lucky. Also we celebrated our 10 year dating anniversary last week and just love him to bits 🥰 also rave to my mom and family who have been amazing when I experienced symptoms last week that made me feel like I was going to faint. Big ups to those supporting us!

People have said I look like Jillian Harris from love it or list it Vancouver. I LOVE jilly so I’m always flattered (her kids are so fucking cute). I look most like her with her glasses.