Better late than never  :p

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: (stolen from Group 3) If you could live in any decade, what would it be and why?

Re: Group 4 Check-in (May 25-31) w/o 01/06

• EDD/weeks+days: May 28th / exactly 20 weeks today

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): A banana

Upcoming appointments: 01/20

How are you feeling? Good physically, but still the more I feel her kick, the more scared I get that something might happen (I'm at a bit of a risk due to a bicornuate uterus). Every twinge I feel, every discharge that I check to make sure it's not blood, they all stress me out. 

Raves/Rants: I just want to relax and enjoy the pregnancy and stop thinking about bad stuff, but I can't seem to block out the worries

Questions: Do you mamas have watery discharge as well a few times a day?

GTKY: (stolen from Group 3) If you could live in any decade, what would it be and why?
    Honestly? Right now... I feel like the balance between technology/science and social freedom have come to a very good point (with some exceptions, of course, which have always existed, but I feel that, at least in my country, we've made some good progress in the last few years)
  • EDD/weeks+days: 18+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke I guess?

Upcoming appointments: Jan 20 for doc and scan, Jan 22 for home visit with midwife

How are you feeling? Well, if I could ditch these constant colds coming from first year at preschool, and ignore my broken pelvis, fine.

Raves/Rants: Rants-tired of solo parenting while pregnant and broken. Ugh. Rave-it's almost Girl Scout cookie season, and some of my coziest maternity pants are starting to fit. Hooray for that.

Questions: Not really. Just wondering when nesting will hit this time. 

GTKY: (stolen from Group 3) If you could live in any decade, what would it be and why? Considering current car safety I'm pretty OK with now, though I have to admit the affordable college of the 70s has great appeal. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @pustiulari To the discharge/cervical fluid? Oh yes.If I wasn't at home with my kids I'd be wearing panty liners already, instead I just change out my underwear an extra time or two per day. It seems to collect when I'm sitting, and almost gush out at once with a cough or stand up, but it's not pee. Have had it checked out all three pregnancies, and every time it's just "perfectly normal" extra amounts of fluid. But still gross feeling. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• EDD/weeks+days: May 25, 20+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana

Upcoming appointments: 3hr glucose test tomorrow, next OB appt 2/24

How are you feeling? Tired. This boy never stops moving and has been waking me up at 4am.

Raves/Rants: I slipped on black ice yesterday and skinned the shit out of my knee. 

Questions: 

GTKY: (stolen from Group 3) If you could live in any decade, what would it be and why? This one. I can have a credit card in my own name and get vaccinated.
  • Hi Ladies!

EDD/weeks+days: 20 Tomorrow ( no point in denying we at LEAST halfway!!)

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Magic eight ball

Upcoming appointments: Had ultrasound monday so nothing for a while

How are you feeling? Wrapping up another cold so really excited to start the honeymoon period (hopefully!!)

GTKY: (stolen from Group 3) If you could live in any decade, what would it be and why? I also think we are really lucky to get to live now with improved women's rights and modern medicine.

@pourmeanothermocktail I havent started "nesting" either.

Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • (I can’t figure out how to tag on mobile) I’m super nesting! I just need everything done and now, I’m driving my husband crazy!

EDD/weeks+days: 5/26, 20.4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n):Microphone

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan today, and phone appointment on Monday

How are you feeling? I’m actually doing ok. I’ve had a lot of tailbone pain, but it’s starting to get less now that I’m using pregnancy pillow at night. 

Raves/Rants: I can only get on in weekends really so I’m barely engaging! But now that these weeks 4’s are back up I’ll try to be better!!

Questions: 

GTKY: (stolen from Group 3) If you could live in any decade, what would it be and why? Can I choose the future.... hahahahaha. I would probably say now too!