June 2020 Moms
Options

January STM+ Check in

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?

Any questions/concerns?

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: January STM+ Check in

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: June 13- 16 wks 5 days

How old is/are your other kid(s)? She will be 3 on the 25th! 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?: Good- she’s really enjoyed our extended vacation to the US. I feel pretty guilty about ripping her away from my family in a week but I’m sure she’ll be grateful to go back to her routine. We leave for a Disney cruise on Saturday and she is SO excited. 

Any questions/concerns? Being on this vacation is making me think about how much harder it will be to travel with two!! Mostly the car seats. So much space! We’ll go to the US again during my maternity leave so we’ll have to figure it out then!

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season?: She LOVED it. She was so spoiled by my family. I brought an almost empty suitcase but I don’t think it will fit everything 😬. This was the first year she really “got” Christmas and it made it so much more fun!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  June 15/ 16W3D

How old is/are your other kid(s)?  4 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? She's doing pretty good. she is excited to know if shes having a baby brother or sister and hoping for a sister

Any questions/concerns? None 

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? She had a blast. She wanted to buy 'her baby' a gift for Christmas. But we just didnt have the time to go to the crazy busy stores. So we decided to take her next week after the anatomy scan to pick something out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/21, 15+4

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 5

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He was not happy to be going back to school today lol but overall he is good. 

Any questions/concerns? Nope

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? He loved it. He never wants Christmas to end. He got an Alexa for Christmas from one of his Grandmas and he figured out he can ask it to play christmas music so that’s been happening. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: June 19 / 15+6

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 15 months tomorrow

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He’s at such a fun (and exhausting) age! He’s into everything and babbling tons, though most of it is just jibberish. We’re getting closer to consistently sleeping through the night, so I’m hopeful that will be an every-night thing once Bailey arrives. 

Any questions/concerns? My son still uses a paci at night. I’m going to try and have him off of it in the next month or so, but I’m wondering if he’ll want one again once there is a baby (and her pacis) around the house. 

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? He loved all the attention and excitement, but he doesn’t really get the holidays yet. I’m trying not to wish away a single day of him being little, but I am excited for when he’s a little older and understands Christmas and all the fun traditions that come alone with it. 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: June 16/16+2

How old is/are your other kid(s)? Almost 14 months

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? Being out of routine definitely messes with him. We’re almost back on a normal schedule and I can already see him back to his normal self. Although he slept until 7:30 most of Xmas break and that I did not hate. 

Any questions/concerns? Hoping to get DS moved into the next room at daycare, and moved into our new house with enough time for him to adjust before new baby gets here. 

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? He woke up with a fever on Xmas Eve and was out of it for the next 3 days :( poor buddy. He doesn’t understand Christmas yet anyway but we weren’t able to participate in any family parties, go to church or really do much because he was so out of it. Thankfully he’s feeling better now! 
  • Options
    runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited January 2020
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/1 I'm 18+3

How old is/are your other kid(s)? Ds will be 13 months tomorrow 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He's doing really well. We just started putting him in the crib fully awake this week and the adjustment is going smoother than I anticipated! 

Any questions/concerns? Not right now. 

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? He's too young to know what is happening but being off schedule and not home (on a house that was not baby proofed for a week was awful. 

@kjack86 I think it is normal for a regression on pacifiers once a new baby comes. Ds never took to one but friends have had that in their experiences.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: June 5, 17+6

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 5.5 and 2.5

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?  they are doing so much better now that we are getting back into our routines. The toddler informed me yesterday that he doesn’t want to be a big boy and wants to stay the baby... so that’s fun.

Any questions/concerns? none today

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? being in the hospital leading up to Christmas made everything feel weird and not like Christmas but it got better. They were spoiled by family so they’re happy with all their gifts.
  • Options
    @runwmusic having a toddler in a non baby proofed home is so exhausting!!!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 15w + 3d 

How old is/are your other kid(s)? My daughter is 2.5 (3 in April) and my step son just turned 14. 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?
    good! Daughter seems to understand that there’s a baby coming. 

Any questions/concerns? Just worried about the 2.5 yo and baby sharing a room! But that will just have to be a learning process. 

My daughter LOVES Christmas! Today she was very concerned about the tree. She knows it’s going away and isn’t happy about it haha 
  • Options
    @lyncat my toddler always said she was “little” and not a big girl and would get so upset. She FINALLY is saying she is a big girl - and it came after she started potty training successfully and held a baby a month ago. Finally she’s saying she’s a big girl. It helps that her little cousin (a year younger) has a newborn baby brother. She gets to see them often so it’s helping us! Good luck! 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    EDD/ Weeks + Days: June 25th, 15 weeks today

How old are your other kids? 4 years and almost 17 months 

How are your other kids doing? Great! My 4 year-old keeps asking how the baby is doing in there which is adorable. My younger one has no clue a baby is coming, obviously, but he is doing well and we are down to night-only with the binky, which is a huge improvement. 

Any questions/concerns? Just nervous about adding to our already active house! 

The 4 year-old had an ear infection and fever which was a bummer, but he was still super excited for Santa. The little one doesn’t “get” it yet but he still seemed to enjoy himself. 
  • Options
    @carpediem55 thanks! We’re about to start the potty training journey so I am hoping that helps! We’re going to talk a lot & read books about being a big brother/big boy this spring. Thankfully we still have time! 😅
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/22 15+3

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 4

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He is doing great!!  He is becoming more independent by leaps and bounds the last week or so and while I love it, it also makes me a little sad.  This morning I had a vomiting episode and he said "did Luke make you sick?"  I said well it's because Luke is in my tummy sometimes it makes my tummy upset. He says "I think we should put a different baby in your tummy...Luke isn't being very nice."  Ohhh my sweet sweet boy!!!

Any questions/concerns? None currently

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? He LOVED IT!!!  He was super into Christmas this year and if course he got spoiled and got everything he had asked for and then some.  I'm happy to be back on our regular schedule although the extra time with my sweet boy has been nice. 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: June 9th, 17w 2d

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 7 and 5

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? They are great! So excited for their little sister.

Any questions/concerns? No

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? It was very fun. We spent a lot time with family 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

EDD/Weeks + Days: 18 weeks, 2 days. June 6th

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 4

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? So so. Dad and him are getting more bonding time because of the morning sickness and now headaches, which is good because him and I are very close. He’s excited to have a little brother. 

Any questions/concerns? My 4 year old has been struggling with temper tantrums. That’s my biggest fear is that when baby is here they’ll be worse. The tantrums have been more frequent and violent. We are seeing a family psychologist for this but if anyone has any tips, we would love to hear them. 
  • Options
    @rothkristan We also struggle with tantrums with my 4 year-old. Does he have any specific triggers? My son has a difficult time with transitions so we have done a visual timer to help him know when we are changing activities. We also have a sticker chart system to reward him for positive behaviors. These things seem to help. It is definitely rough and I hope you get some relief soon! 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  June 7, 18 weeks today

How old is/are your other kid(s)?  DS is 4.5 and DD is almost 2.5. 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? They are great! Still coming off the high from the holidays, hopefully we can get back into our normal routine this week. 

Any questions/concerns? My anxiety is starting to flare up.  I've had an uneventful pregnancy, but I am starting to really panic that something is going to to wrong.  My anatomy scan is scheduled for the 20th and it can't be here soon enough! 

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? They LOVED it! DD was petrified of Santa, but both of them loved the Elf on the Shelf.  DS was the perfect age and he totally got the concept of making a Christmas wishlist and he was excited to give back to others. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @rothkristan honestly just talk to him. Ask him whats going on, validate his feelings. 
    Alot of times to they have a reason in their mind as to why they are having the tantrum. Have him use his words. This works for us.  
    I have been gettinf my daughter excited about when the baby comes we will have "dates" just us and have tried to have her look at baby stuff with me to ease the transition... Just trying to make her feel like shes a part of this too. 
  • Options
    @lizanet my mom did "special days" for me after my brother was born and I will likely do that with DS too.  I had been the only child/grandchild on both sides/niece on both sides and my mom was a SAHM, so basically the world revolved around me for almost 5 years before he came along and it was a rough transition for me and I think the special time with my mom eased that some. DS will be the exact same age and in the exact same family boat (except the SAHM) I was in when my brother was born so at least I will know what that transition is like and be kind of prepared for him to have some big feelings about the changes.  
  • Options
    @ReneeJ2011 I love the idea of one on one time with my daughter. She is 4 and will be a few months shy of 5 when the baby is born. I think it helps keep things semi the way they were. 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 18+3, June 6

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 3.5 years, and 16 months.

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? Other than never ending colds. With my mom staying with us for 2 weeks, and being out of school for two weeks, they're just now getting back into routine, but my husband leaves for business tomorrow, so hoping getting back to routine won't be too hard or dragged out! Oldest had a potty regression over holidays but seems to be back on track now, still waiting on youngest to start walking and talking, but I'm so prove of both of them for working so hard at dressing. Big kid learned buttons, so he's now sufficient. Little one got a pair of pants on all by herself, so yay! Also, they are now back to sharing a room for good. So glad!

Any questions/concerns? Nope!

How did your LO enjoy the holiday season? They had so much fun with cookies and candies, and new toys (brand new indoor/outdoor bouncy house!), and people to play with them. Oldest definitely fully understood Santa and presents this year, and younger at least started to get inn to unwrap gifts.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg DD who has been a prolific pooper her whole live has not gone in like four days. She ate terribly on our cruise so not much went in but now I’m going to have to figure out what I need to do to encourage her to go 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Omg DD who has been a prolific pooper her whole live has not gone in like four days. She ate terribly on our cruise so not much went in but now I’m going to have to figure out what I need to do to encourage her to go 
    Good luck! We do tons of fruit while cutting back on as much starches and dairy as is reasonable. Kiwi have been helpful recently.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker