*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

Re: Happy New Year HDBD 1/1/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kantobean I like your scarf/vest. My long sleeve tees and leggings are starting to be the only thing that fits comfy and I need to remember to jazz them up with accessories. I literally tried to put my maternity jeans on for NYE and was like nope! The seam was just hitting my belly at the most uncomfortable part. 
  • Options
    @momoftoddlers thank you! It was a birthday gift from my mom. <3 My standard uniform these days is maternity jeans and a solid color maternity shirt or leggings and a solid color dress, so accessories make me feel a little glammed up.
  • Options
    I’ve been MIA for the holidays - wanted to unplug for a bit - and all of these pump pics are giving me LIFE! 

@lemonlove86 I feel you! I’m 5 ft tall as well and I popped more - 28 weeks today and people are shocked when I tell them I’m due end of March because I already look so pregnant 😂 FTM like you to
  • Options
    @pdx2020 lolz i love your face cover stickie. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom, me too, haha! My husband already turned me down for a Bowie-themed nursery 😬
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin I feel you!! I've been having people tell me I "wont make it until March" for months- but I'm measuring right on track, lol. 
  • Options
    @lemonlove86 people are asking if I’m due in February because I’m that big 😂 and then I say END of March and they look at me with worry and ask if big babies run in the family. And then I cry a little on the inside. And these are all of the nurses at work 😭😭 lol I’m so screwed