edited December 2019 in May 2020 Moms
EDD/weeks+days: 
Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
Baby is the size of a(n):
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling? 
Raves/Rants: 
Questions: 
GTKY (from group 3): What job would you be terrible at? (stolen from the internet)

Re: Group 4 Check-in (May 25-31) w/o 12/30

• Options
    pustiularipustiulari member
    edited December 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: 5/28 / 18+4
    Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink
    Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke (additionally, baby's big toe is about the size of a peppercorn)
    Upcoming appointments: 1/20
    How are you feeling? This week, great, physically. I've had some small aches, but otherwise it's all going good until now
    Raves/Rants: Hating the mood swings and how easily I cry for the dumbest things
    Questions: What does it mean that the baby's face is oriented towards the pelvis. That's what the dr. said, but I never thought of asking what that means practically. Is she head down and towards my back or how would that work@
    GTKY (from group 3): What job would you be terrible at? (stolen from the internet)
    Any multitasking job, so here's to becoming a mom,  :D
  • Options
    Hello @pustiulari !

EDD/weeks+days: 5/30

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Nintendo controller

Upcoming appointments: 1/6

How are you feeling? Good in general! Made it all the way till 1AM on new years which made me feel like a superhuman :-)

Raves/Rants: @pustiulari I have always cried at everything so i have noticed no change in that arena. I am glad the super mushy christmas commercials are over so that should make things easier.

GTKY (from group 3): What job would you be terrible at? I actually have an addiction to multitasking that i am trying to reign in and be more intentional with my time. I think i would be terrible at a sales job, im just not good at pulling people into a decision.

Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cmhme
    Glad you got to see fireworks :p ! We had friends over that we hand't seen in a long time because they moved away 2 years ago, so I pulled through until 5AM, catching up. I was highly motivated, though.
    And the crying part: My mom actually got a fake call from a woman once, pretending she was me. She was crying, saying there was some terrible car crash and needed money for whatever. My mom simply said: "Oh, cut it off. My daughter doesn't cry like that!"  :D So that's why it's so weird for me to be so emotional. Not even my mom would recognise me now, lol
  • Options
    I didn't see a check in for this week

EDD/weeks+days: 18+4, due 6/6, expecting baby 5/29 ish

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Upcoming appointments: 1/20 for doctor and scan, then 1/22 for home birth midwife

How are you feeling? other than the never ending string of colds, and constantly worsening SPD, OK. Heart burn is annoying if ever I let my stomach get full or empty, but I'm OK at managing that.

Raves/Rants: Raves-got my youngest to agree to a back carry in a wrap for our bus stop walks, which is much more comfortable for me than the Lille Baby with so much bump. Rant-my husband's job which was originally supposed to be zero travel has been sending him away for 2 days per week with little notice for two months. Just found out yesterday (on Tuesday) that they now need him to leave sunday for 4 days...when he's just left today until Friday. Wtf? 

Questions: 
    GTKY (from group 3): What job would you be terrible at? Definitely sales. I'm way too honest, and only pushy about things I deeply believe in. Which is likely no product ever.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pustiularipustiulari member
    edited January 2020
    @pourmeanothermocktail
    Yes, I saw. There usually isn't one, so last week I decided to start one and only just joined the community again for a bit of reading today. If you'd like to share there too, I just opened a discussion for this week as well  ;)