Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 12/30

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year?

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 12/30

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days:  32wks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): squash

Upcoming appointments: today 

How are you feeling? Tired

Raves/Rants: I keep waking up at 2 or 3 am and cant fall back asleep for a couple hours.

Questions: none

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year? None
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days:
    31w4d....not thinking we're gonna make it to the 2/27 due date!

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
    Pink

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Asparagus 

Upcoming appointments:
    Next Monday for 32w growth scan, 1st NST and a checkup.

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good minus the increase of acid reflux/heartburn....

Raves/Rants: 
    Rave, baby has been crazy with her moving lately! Wish I could share the video of her mega punch yesterday ha. But she also spent a lot of time in my side somehow?? It was the weirdest feeling

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year?
    Mine have been gym goals in past years...not sure I'll make any this year. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 2/22  32w2d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Yellow Squash

Upcoming appointments: 12/31. We will do an elective 3D u/s and regular 32-week appointment

How are you feeling? Great! Except for having to pee all the time, some mild insomnia and being short of breath, I am feeling great. No pain, no discomfort, I can't complain.

Raves/Rants: We are almost done with our big projects! I was stressing out around Christmas because I needed to paint half the family room before new furniture gets delivered and we needed to do the new floors in the guest bedroom. I painted on Saturday afternoon and we did the floors yesterday in just 7 hours. My house is finally looking back to normal. By 7PM last night, the guest room furniture was all back in place and all the tools put away. We just need to do the 1/4 rounds by the baseboard and we will be done.

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year? No resolutions. I have to be mentally ready to make some changes and it can happen anytime during the year.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options

EDD/weeks+days: 32 weeks tomorrow!

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut 

Upcoming appointments Monday

How are you feeling? Heartburn has taken over  :/

Raves/Rants: Tums are fine but Zantac is what really worked last time and that’s been pulled  :'(

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year? Be patient with myself as we become a family of four!
  • Options
    @char245, I used to take Zantac daily even pre-pregnancy. My doctor switched me to Pepcid when Zantac was pulled and it’s the same drug category for pregnancy. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 2/27, 31w5d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Asparagus 

Upcoming appointments: Next one is 1/10

How are you feeling? Overall just large. I've had a head cold for 3+ weeks that could leave any day now. How does one's head produce so much gunk?

Raves/Rants: Rant, headcold. Rave, ready to get Christmas put away and bring all the baby stuff out. The nesting urge is real

Questions: None at the moment.

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year? My only goal, is to survive (the beginning) being a mom of 2. 
  • Options
    @jvk2012 thanks!! I will be investing in some Pepcid!