Infertility

Introduction (losses mentioned)

Hi everyone! My name is T. I am so excited to have found this forum. DH and I will hopefully be starting an IVF cycle this coming March. My story is too long to share right now, so I will give you all the short version. We have been trying to conceive for almost 10 years now. We have had 1 IVF cycle and 1 FET. Both were unsuccessful. We have also conceived naturally twice. Both pregnancies ended in miscarriage at about 10 weeks. I never heard a heartbeat because my babies measured behind each time. I have some kind of clotting factor and will have to take lovenox up until about 36 weeks if I ever make it that far and my body does not produce enough progesterone to support the first trimester. I will have to take PIO for that. :-( (they suck!) 

Right now, I am obese and want to give my body and baby the best chance at a successful and healthy pregnancy. I have started being active again and am trying to make changes to my diet. The struggle is real but well worth it. Thanks for letting me join the group.

Re: Introduction (losses mentioned)

• Welcome, T!
    Sorry to hear about your losses :(
    I agree that PIO sucks, I'm doing my last one tonight before Beta tomorrow can confirm that out FET failed and I can stop the drugs (no symptoms and negative home test). As we're out of embryos, I'm planning to switch to a different clinic in Jan, and probably do another IVF in Feb/March (depending on how long the prep and initial testing takes), so we might see each other on a March IVF conversation :)

Good luck on the weight loss journey! It's worth it, and you can do it!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My story in signature spoiler. Children mentioned.
    Me: 37 DH: 45
    I don't produce FSH, so no natural menstrual cycle. DH has reduced morphology.
    Summer 2014 IUI (with first husband): cancelled after almost a month of stims due to too many follicles
    Time off to divorce, get back on my feet, find a new hubby and get married again 💑
    March 2017 IVF#1: ~70 follicles, 13R, 10M, 7F, 3B = 2 PGS Normal (both XY) - no transfer due to ohss
    Sept 2017 FET#1: BFP, Beta#1 (10dpt) - 253, Beta#2 (12dpt) - 528, DS born 05/31/2018 👨‍👩‍👦
    Dec 2019 FET#2: BFN
    Changed clinic, planning March 2020 IVF#2 - postponed due to the pandemic
    April 2020 IVF #2: ~30 follicles, 24R, 12M, 8F, 4B = 2XY & 2XX, all normal  <3
    Sept 2020 FET#3: one XX embryo, BFP, Beta#1 (9dpt) - 161, Beta#2 (11dpt) - 519, Beta#3 (19dpt) - 7174, Due date 05/30/2021
    DD born 05/23/2021 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 - My family is now complete <3