Group 2 (May 9-16) Check-In Week of 12/23

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's?
Me: 31 ~ DH: 34 
FTM
BFP: 9/5/19 ~ EDD 5/15/20

Re: Group 2 (May 9-16) Check-In Week of 12/23

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 15/19+4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out on Friday!!

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Upcoming appointments: AS 12/27, OB appt 1/7

How are you feeling? pretty good. I'm getting a little nervous about my weight gain because it feels like it's really picked up but my OB didn't seem concerned at my last appointment. We'll see what she says after the new year.

Raves/Rants: working on Christmas Eve lends itself to lots of TB and internet time 😝 especially when our system is down so I really can't do anything! Oh well....hope everyone has a happy holiday tomorrow!

Questions: nope

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's? I don't often make resolutions and probably won't this year. We have a big year coming up with the baby and a possible move so I think I'll just be trying to cope with all of that!
    Me: 31 ~ DH: 34 
    FTM
    BFP: 9/5/19 ~ EDD 5/15/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 15/19w4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Four-toed hedgehog 

Upcoming appointments: U/s on 12/30

How are you feeling? Not too bad. Having to fight the waddle, too, which seems so early for that. 

Raves/Rants: I’m so grateful work decided to close at noon today, which they’ve never done before. It was such a relief to not have to use annual time for DD’s daycare closing at 1 or the afternoon Chanukkah party we went to. 

Questions: None

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's? Not really, but I am hoping to find more focus at work. It’s been so hard. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 13/ 20+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): pint of root beer

Upcoming appointments: OB appt 12/30 as follow up to anatomy scan

How are you feeling? Pretty good - the movements are getting much more noticeable which I love

Raves/Rants: DD is sick and I'm probably going to have to skip work tomorrow or work from home and I was looking forward to being back in the office so I could get a breakfast sandwich at the cafe in our office haha

Questions: nah

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's? I always have good intentions of starting fresh even if nothing specific, but let's be real...it never happens.  After Christmas though I'm realizing I have to stop buying so much crap for DD and start organizing what we do have or getting rid of some stuff. Our house is a cluttered mess, and it's driving me nuts!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 12th / 20+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink 

Baby is the size of a(n): world’s best boss mug on The Office 

Upcoming appointments: 1/13

How are you feeling? Tons of reflux. No fun. I thought it was bad with DD, but no, this is worse. 

Raves/Rants: Reflux. In-laws coming tomorrow and will totally be judging that we have done so little since we moved into our house 2 months ago. 

Questions: no

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's? Not really. I always have some ideas of things I would like to address...but I rarely do. Last year I picked up flossing regularly for the first time (!) So maybe another small habit? Not biting my nails possibly?
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 13/20+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Whoopie cushion

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan tomorrow!

How are you feeling? Good, now that we’re done dealing with people for the holidays, lol

Raves/Rants: We had a really fun, low-key day with DD today. Just playing with new toys, watching movies, reading books, eating food. Some days with a toddler are challenging, so it was refreshing to have a fun day.

Questions: None

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's? I make a few goals for the new year every year. The ones I have so far are for us to do our will and related legal documents, and also for us to start the process of converting our upstairs room, which is currently a guest room and storage, into what will eventually be our girls’ domain.
  • Options
    Good luck at you AS today @soprano19!
  • Options
    @ruby696 thank you!
  • Options
    Super late to the party. I've been busy all week with holiday prep, celebrations, and then clean up. I get a little bit of a moment today and then our last celebration all weekend long!

EDD/weeks+days: May 14/ 20+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  BLUE!!!

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana

Upcoming appointments: Jan 24 for a regular check up.

How are you feeling? Pretty great still. I'm noticing more headaches, my belly growing and holding less food at a time.

Raves/Rants: I had so much fun with family this week, but I am glad that I have my house mostly back. Hosting 2 events back to back is not fun.

Questions: Nope

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's? Not in particular, our big goal for next year is to pay off the rest of our credit card debt, it is on a 0% interest, but I would like to pay it off as fast as possible. Other than that, just getting our house ready for the new baby, which mainly means DD's big girl room. I would like to have it done by the beginning of March.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @soprano19 @heyybritt I hope both of your AS go well today!

@ruby696 So exciting that things are starting to feel more real!

@lajoliedreamer That sounds like a good resolution, I may adopt that!

@bananapanda I hope you daughter is feeling better

@adventuresawait2 I hope the in-laws aren't too critical. I really need to do better at flossing.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: May 11/20+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana/Belgian Endive

Upcoming appointments: I had one on Friday and have another on next Friday because midwife wasn't happy with my bp. 

How are you feeling? Okay. Pretty cranky, tbh. Like in a wicked bad mood all the time, excessively tired, my circulation sucks, and my hips and back are displeased any time I'm moving around for any length of time. 

Raves/Rants: Rave is baby is looking good. We got a peek on Friday because MW couldn't find her with the doppler. This anterior placenta makes me nervous all the time because I'm not enjoying a lot of movement like I did with the others, so it's nice to be reassured everything is fine with her. 

Questions: nope. 

GTKY (from group 3): Do you make new years resolutions? If so, what is next year's? I usually do, but right now I'm just kind of in a blur and fog and don't seem to have even the mental motivation to think through a resolution. I need to have them check my tsh because I'm beginning to suspect my thyroid has gotten off and my meds need to be adjusted. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker