Trouble TTC
Options

TTTC Check In 12-23

Happy Monday 
Happy Holidays everyone! My holiday wish is all of you can relax and enjoy any holiday celebration without thinking about or worrying about IF. 

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. 

QOTW: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Will you do it this year?  

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

HOUSE KEEPING QUESTION: We have a few members in the paging section who have announced their BFP. I always ask people to let me know when they are ready to be moved to the hall of fame, but many people say they aren’t ready yet then stop participating in this board. Should I move them up at the end of the year? Should we keep the 2019 hall of fame into 2020?

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: ovulation dysfunction Rx: IUI, clomid, trigger shot

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI.

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

Re: TTTC Check In 12-23

• Options
    Thinking of all of you this week and hoping it’s going well with travels and family and meds etc. 

QOTW: The adults in my family do a secret Santa stocking exchange— we each pick a name and fill that person’s stocking. It’s so fun to try to guess who filled which one and I always love all the little stuff someone finds for me! 

Rant: I order my trigger shots through an online pharmacy (freedom fertility) because it’s cheaper and I have to pay out of pocket. When they mail medication someone has to be there to sign for it. So I have it shipped to hubby at work because his office will sign for it since it’s hard to have to stay home just to wait for a package. It got “delayed in shipping” and didn’t arrive Thursday as planned, no problem, it was supposed to be delivered Friday by 3. 5pm Friday it still hasn’t arrived and hubby was missing his work Christmas party sitting at the office alone waiting for it. He finally called FedEx and ask that it be delivered to the FedEx store and we would get it Saturday. FedEx called me (my number is associated with the package) & confirmed the change in deliver location and said the package would be there by Sat morning. As of writing this the package is still “in transit.” I am trying to get FedEx to pay for new meds to be sent since it’s clearly lost (it can’t take 3 days to go 10 miles, I could have walked it there by now) but they are refusing because it’s “on it’s way.” 

I have my US follicle check today to figure out the exact IUI day. Hubby is out of town until Wednesday so hoping the timing works & I have the trigger shot in time. 
  • Options
    @2dogsmom ugh! That really stinks about the meds. I use Freedom too. You can opt out of having the package signed for FYI, but that does hold you liable for any issues with delivery/shipment or whatever. I thankfully have not had any issues with delivery. It probably is just a bad time of year with the millions of gifts being shipped to homes.

AFM, I go in tomorrow for another US and lab draw. Hopefully everything still looks good. Then another next week Monday. Biopsy is only 2 weeks away! Hoping the holidays make the time fly by. I definitely need to ask what to expect for the biopsy. It's scheduled for late morning so I need to know if I need to fake being sick. Idk if they'll have me take a Valium and need to be driven home. I suppose I could do a work from home that day if necessary. Or maybe I just need to take a bunch of ibuprofen beforehand. 🤷‍♀️ We'll see!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I didn’t know you could opt out of signing. Good to know, I may try that. And yeah, I’ve been using them since June and this is the first month I had a problem so I’m guessing it’s the time of year with holiday deliveries. 

@inthewoods23 good luck with the US. Did you do a biopsy last time? It would be nice if ibuprofen would be enough to help manage the pain. 

My update — had a good follicle today so doing IUI on Christmas Day. Maybe I’ll get a Christmas Miracle and it will work. I’m sure appreciating my doctor right now who is willing to come to work Christmas Day to make my timing work right. 
  • Options
    So I got a positive ovulation test before doing the trigger shot — has that ever happened to anyone? We are doing a weird timing IUI because hubby is out of town, I was supposed to trigger mid-morning and then do IUI tomorrow afternoon. 
  • Options
    So we are skipping IUI this month... had a good cry about it this morning and now am trying to be festive....it’s hard though. Hope everyone else is having a good day! 
  • Options
    Ugh @2dogsmom I'm so sorry. That really sucks! Take time for yourself. Maybe you can still have a Christmas Miracle with some well timed BD ❤️❤️

Everything looked good at my appointment this morning. Estrogen is up and my lining is already at 10mm. I go back on the 30th for another check before starting PIO.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    That’s great @inthewoods23 — so glad to hear everything is on track. 

Hubby doesn’t get home until 3:30 tomorrow so BD is a real long shot for working out. But I have an appointment on the 30th with the doctor that runs IVF so I’m on track for starting that in January still. Really nervous about IVF but also happy to have a plan.