April 2020 Moms

Group 4 (April 25-30) week of Dec 23rd

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY: Funniest gift you ever got or gave? Any holiday.
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Group 4 (April 25-30) week of Dec 23rd

• Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): hairbrush ... what?

Upcoming Appointments: jan 10. Glucose and US

How are you feeling? Tried 

Raves/Rants: yay some time off. Boo so much to do!!

Questions: 

GTKY: Funniest gift you ever got or gave? Any holiday.... my parents gave DD a dancing singing unicorn yesterday that sings the hannukah song. Not the first or last dancing singing stuffed animal. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): dragon egg

Upcoming Appointments: just had one so not for a while

How are you feeling? Meh, physically okay, mentally I'm struggling with the physical limitations the growing belly is causing 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY: Funniest gift you ever got or gave? Any holiday.  I don't think I've ever gotten or given a funny gift!  I'm so boring! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green!

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut, Papaya, Hedgehog

Upcoming Appointments: January 3rd to meet our backup midwife and I'm bringing my best friend who will be in town so she can hear the heartbeat

How are you feeling? Sore tummy and heartburn from all the sugar, and my body is definitely feeling more stiff from the extra weight, but I'm excited because I've been waiting for Christmas to be over so we can dive into nesting and baby prep! 

Raves/Rants: Rant: I'm getting a lot of unsolicited advice and questions about how our apartment is so small and how are we going to manage, and where will we put everything and how will we deal with the stairs in our building. These are things I'm already anxious about and have been trying to figure out and had finally started to make peace with, but all the together time over the holidays meant it came up a LOT in conversation. Feeling super anxious about it all again, even though I know we will be okay and figure it out. Rave: My sister got me a gift card to a really nice bra shop so that post-baby I can get fitted for something that will make me feel great about my body. Such a thoughtful gift!

Questions: Anyone now feeling like baby is both coming so soon and so far away at the same time? Part of me feels like baby time is just around the corner, but it also feels like it's taking forever to get here  :D

GTKY: Funniest gift you ever got or gave? Any holiday. A few years ago when I first got my pug and was working at a gift shop where we did a lot of gift wrapping my roomie found me a sweater that has a pug on it wearing a hair bow and wrapping a gift, all of that being in sequins, and it says "Gangsta Wrapper". It was both hilarious and way too accurate for my life at that time. I still cherish it!

@KFrob Love the dragon egg size! That's mine and my Dad's Chinese zodiac sign so I joke that I'm having a little dragon.