Questions: 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: All June Due Date Check In Thread- week of December 22

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 13-  15wks, 2 days 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Orange

Upcoming appointments: Nothing until January 24th!

How are you feeling? I have been having the WORST headaches. I had to take Tylenol several times all weekend to get through. I’ve tried upping my water intake loads but still having them wah. 

Raves/Rants: Rave- I leave for a 2.5 week long vacation tomorrow (Boston/ Florida/ DISNEY CRUISE). CANNOT WAIT. Even though I’m an anxious mess when travelling and I have to survive a long haul flight with a toddler ahah.

Questions: Related to my feeling question- anyone have any good tips to get rid of headaches in pregnancy? 

GTKY - What is your dream vacation?: I’d love to have a big family vacation travelling around New Zealand. And I’d love to go to Argentina. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     EDD/weeks+days: 15 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Navel Orange

Upcoming appointments: Ultrasound December 31st

How are you feeling? Still nauseous, but didn’t throw up today. I’m having headaches, including a couple of migraines which I haven’t had in years. I’m completely exhausted and not getting good sleep at all. I finally caved in and ordered a pregnancy pillow off Amazon that will be delivered tomorrow. 

Raves/Rants: My 7 month old dishwasher has been broken for two months. Multiple repairmen have ordered parts and tried to fix it, but so far nothing has worked. They are coming back again the day after Christmas, and if they can’t fix it by the 28th when my family flies in for our daughters wedding I will be super ticked off. 
    The wedding planning is stressful, but...I’m  excited that my mom and younger brothers will be here in a few days!  

Questions: 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? Sicily...I’ve always wanted to see where my grandparents grew up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 14+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Haven’t decided but the AS is the end of Jan 

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach 

Upcoming appointments: nothing for a few weeks

How are you feeling? I think I overdid it this weekend. Low back pain and tons of RLP. Still having trouble sleeping. The crazy that is Christmas isn’t going to slow down, but we are taking a few days for a getaway up north so hopefully we can relax. 

Raves/Rants: I’m so excited for Christmas but if I’m being honest, I’m also kind of excited for the craziness to be over. 

Questions: can’t think of anything! 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? An extended trip all over Europe. Italy is probably number one on my list. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 14+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach

Upcoming appointments: OB appt Jan 3rd

How are you feeling? Mostly good. I’m still so tired all the time. 

Raves/Rants: yesterday I officially hit second tri! Yay!!! For a rant though I’m super jealous of everyone who has off this week. I have to work everyday but Christmas Day. Boo. 

Questions: 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? I’d love to go on a really long cruise. I’ve done a few Caribbean ones but I’ve always wanted to try the Alaskan one. Or one around the word. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    FigTreeMamaFigTreeMama member
    edited December 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: 6/4, 16+4
    Team Pink
    Baby is the size of an avocado 🥑 

Upcoming appointments: 12/31

How are you feeling? Relieved that I made it through both evenings this weekend without a headache. I’ve been having these headaches for the past few weeks, they are intense, and when I wake up several times a night, they’re still there. Also, fighting hard against constipation; I had a really hard time with this my first pregnancy so I am remaining vigilant. Other symptoms: back pain nonstop and can’t breathe when going up stairs (I’ve had these ones since the beginning). All in all, though, I’d say I still feel pretty good and I consider this an easy pregnancy so far! Fingers crossed. 

Raves: My toddler helping to make Christmas cookies was the cutest thing ever. 

Questions: Will we ever actually take the picture I wanted to take for a Christmas-themed announcement? 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? This is a hard one, all vacations are pretty amazing! We haven’t been on vacation in a year and a half so I am restless. Hoping to do a getaway to Turks & Caicos this winter. 

• Options
    @FigTreeMama we have identical symptoms! I’m so sorry you’re dealing with it too. I’m so over waking up with a pounding headache. I hope you feel better soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pregnancynumber10 I finally caved in and bought a pregnancy pillow too. So needed at this point. I hope everything goes smoothly in the run up to your daughters wedding!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 15weeks 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out Jan 17th

Baby is the size of a(n): Navel Orange

Upcoming appointments:none this week

How are you feeling? Tired, annoyed. 

Raves/Rants: I have to take naps or go to bed once I get home from work because I am up at the crack of dawn... I need a body pillow before I lose my marbles. 

Questions: Any one else not in the Christmas Spirit or am I just the grinch this year? 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? 
    GREECE!!! 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 14wks tody!!

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: team blue "Luke:

Baby is the size of a(n): Debit card

Upcoming appointments: January 8th

How are you feeling? Great. I have recovered from the flu and am now feeling that 2nd trimester goodness!!!! 

Raves/Rants: it is officially uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach now.  Also I think I felt some movement but nothing definite yet, so ready for that...I become much less stressed when I can feel daily movement.

Questions: 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? Tour of Europe, but I also really want to stay in the over water bungalows in Fiji both are the top of my bucket list.  

@FigTreeMama @hayhay2501, you can take excedrin TENSION headache only the tension version the others have ingredients not OK in pregnancy. If that doesn't work ask your OB provider about a Rx for Reglan that you can take with Benadryl and see of that helps. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 15w+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding it (hopefully Friday!)

Baby is the size of a(n): idk. Bigger than I was with my first at 15 weeks according to my bump. 

Upcoming appointments: Friday for 16w ultrasound and starting cervical checks

How are you feeling? I was doing pretty well til I got stomach flu this week. It’s like it reset my first trimester nausea and it’s been kind of a miserable few days 😭

Raves/Rants: just tired, pregnant, sick, and wondering how I’m going to make it through the next few days. My optimism will return soon but not yet. 

Questions: not right now but I’m loving seeing all the pregnancy announcements and I can’t wait to hear about the holiday from those of you celebrating!

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? It used to be ITALY but I’m lactose intolerant so I’m wondering how difficult it would be to eat/not give in to the temptations I so would want to. I actually really want to go to Australia/New Zealand to see the Great Barrier Reef and the scenery of New Zealand. I don’t know tons about a trip like that but it looks so gorgeous. Within the continent, We’ve been trying to get to the Pacific Northwest for a few years and just haven’t struck a good deal yet. 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 6/23

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out - waiting for Panorama results...hopefully this week

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon

Upcoming appointments: 1/09

How are you feeling? Pretty good most days.  I've had the odd nauseous day and then a really tired day a couple days later...growth spurts?

Raves/Rants: We finally told the kids and now most of our friends and family know.  Honestly, I have been blown away by how incredibly happy people are for us.  It has been so touching.  I fully credit these awesome little humans we have...they make it easy to be parents.

Questions: none

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? I was really looking forward to an all inclusive adult only vacation where I could swim up to a bar and have adult drinks.  That is now far off in the future.

• Options
    @hayhay2501 A couple tylenol and a coke are what work for me when I have a bad headache.  Fortunately they seem to have died down after bad ones for a week.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 26 June, 13+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Blue. We're learning toward Zachary Owen for a name. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon?

Upcoming appointments: 26 Dec (diabetes management), 30 Dec (next OB)

How are you feeling? I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AGAIN. Also less nauseous, but still tired all the time.  That might have more to do with Mr. Two Year Old than bubs at this point.

Raves/Rants: Rant -- boo. Going on insulin for overnight/fasting. Raves -- did I mention I CAN BREATHE AGAIN? Finally kicked my 10 week sinus cold. :)

Questions: Not a question but Happy/Merry/Blessed Winter Holiday Of Your Choice! <3 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? I cannot wait to take the boys to Germany/Austria for the Christmas Markets some year. We haven't been in 3 years now and I miss it terribly, but nothing about a 10+ hour flight with a two year old sounds appealing.  So it'll be a long while before I'm back. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 16+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado

Upcoming appointments: Make up appointment on Boxing Day (26th). 

How are you feeling? Headache week seems to have died down, so just the increasing pelvis pain. And a weird cold that's all post-nasal drip with a cough. Just coughing so hard makes me gag, even though not nauseous. But, I love on pelvic floor muscles, so I'm not peeing. Could be worse.

Raves/Rants: Caused a family fight when refusing to do a totally not kid friendly Christmas Day family gathering. Shrug. Also, I think both my kids just spontaneously self weaned together yesterday. Very unexpected. I don't know that feels I have there yet.

Questions: How to survive wearing decent clothes all day tomorrow and keep both kids fro destroying great grandparent's very not sturdy Knicks-knacks...

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? A month in Europe. Italy, the UK, Spain are my main interests. Love to do it backpacking and staying in bed & breakfasts or similar. Not sure if adults only, or better with older kids (maybe at 10, 12, & 14?).
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 15w4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Upcoming appointments: This Friday, but I'm pretty sure it'll just be a quick checkup, no US/ no additional tests

How are you feeling? I'm with @hayhay2501 & @FigTreeMama, headaches all day every day. I know Tylenol is safe, but I've already taken two today and seems like a third would be over-doing it. Sigh.

Raves/Rants: None

Questions: Nope

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? Honestly, right now I'd love to be in a lake house somewhere... just drinking hot cocoa by the fire while snow falls outside, maybe reading a good book. Dreaming small, I know... but I find forests/lakes to be super relaxing, oddly more so than the beach!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 16 weeks 4 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Boy! 

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan January 16, phone appointment follow up January 21st. 

How are you feeling? Okay. I have heartburn all the time after eating. My midwife said as long as the gelusil is working that it's fine. But she said that if it continues to get worse we will do something more preventative. When I saw her Friday we discussed all my symptoms and she really feels like it's the lack of water. So I've stepped it up a ton and am feeling a ton better. I've been seeing my chiropractor weekly and that's helping with headaches. 

Raves/Rants: I'm feeling this guy move. It's so cool! I didn't feel DS until closer to 20 weeks and even then it was minimal because of an anterior placenta.

Also I bought a bigger (32 oz) water bottle with a straw after my midwife told me she thought that would help and it's made a huge difference. 

Questions: None this week. 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? Norway. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 19/14+4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:
    Pink-Bailey Grace

Baby is the size of a(n): Orange

Upcoming appointments: December 30 for routine checkup and Doppler 

How are you feeling? Pretty great! I’ve had a pretty easy go of it all along, but I’m especially thankful not to be struggling at the holidays like some of you ladies are! You have my sympathy!

Raves/Rants: It’s Christmas Eve and I get to play Santa for the first time tonight! Even though my 14 month old son won’t understand (and we didn’t go all out), I’m excited for him to wake up in the morning and see his new (redecorated/reorganized) playroom. My only rant is that I still can’t feel baby girl move. I know it’s early but I was hopeful I’d feel her at Christmas since this is my second. 

Questions: None today

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? I can’t wait to take my kids to Disney when they’re older. I always wanted to go as a child and never did, so I think it will be so much fun to experience the magic for the first time with my kids. 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 27, 13wk 4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming appointments: Jan 2nd

How are you feeling? Meh. Headachey, nauseated, tired in intervals

Raves/Rants: got my first "you should..." Lecture at work by my cubemate who has never had kids. It's going to be a rough six months with her.

Questions: so I've seen here and there people mention that their uterus is just under their belly button but I feel like everything is still right around my pelvis just above my pubic area. I have a fat roll that makes me look four or five months pregnant which is why I don't do bump pictures but I'm worried that the baby seems to be sitting really low. Is it something to be concerned about? Is the baby growing slowly? Or is my fat roll in the way so it can't expand where it needs to? Lol I'm sure I'm worrying about nothing I thought I'd ask anyway.

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? Gosh anywhere. I did a study abroad in college and I'd love to revisit London and Edinburgh and really anywhere in Ireland. But I'd also love to see Budapest, New Zealand, any Scandinavian country... And on and on lol
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 9th, 16 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): avacado

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan Jan 22

How are you feeling? Good, forget I'm pregnant sometimes 

Raves/Rants: None for now

Questions: None for now

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? England and Ireland. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    EDD Weeks+Days: June 25th, 13 and 5

Team: Blue (For the third time) 

Baby is the size of a: lemon or potsticker

How are you feeling? Better, finally. Starting to enjoy food again. 

Upcoming appointments: January 6th, should just be a basic one, though hopefully I will get to schedule the anatomy scan

Raves/Rants: I am excited it is Christmas Eve. DS 1 is super excited for Santa. My rant is that the poor little guy has an ear infection and a fever. 

Questions: Does anyone else need to upgrade car size before the new baby arrives? I would like to avoid the minivan if I can but unfortunately that looks like it will work the best for 3 car seats. 

GTKY: we absolutely love to travel. Our wedding was travel themed. We would like to do Europe someday or the Pacific Northwest. 
  • Options
    @bluehydrangea17 We definitely need to upgrade our car. We don't have any other children and currently own a 2 door Ford Mustang. That car is definitely not baby friendly. I'm actually excited because I loathe driving that thing, but my hubby is pretty depressed over losing his sports car. :|
  • Options
    @bluehydrangea17 my DS came down with a high fever this morning and we had to skip out on both family Christmas parties. I’m so sad he missed secret Santa with his cousins. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @chaos-and-coffee Aw, I hope he feels better soon! It is so hard when they are sick, especially this time of year. 

@mariabele Good luck with the car search! Hopefully you can find something you both like. 

ETA: spelling 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 6/1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: have ultrasound and monthly check in next week

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Sleep is getting increasingly more challenging. I also have a pinched nerve that makes my upper tigh fall asleep, which makes standing mega difficult 

Raves/Rants: Family traveled down to SC for the holidays. Digging the warm weather. Really wish my leg was not going numb all of the time, but what can ya do?

Questions: none at this time

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? This is a hard one...I would love to go back to the village we visited in Thailand. Hang with the locals, do some rock climbing, drink the amazing coconut smoothies, eat all of the great food. Probably the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on, but it was only a few days. 
  • Options
    @kyrwyn we’ve done that flight (well from the UK so minus an hour) 5 times with DD (who’s almost 3). It’s definitely exhausting but I’ve found that kids are better on long haul than shorter flights! I thought it was just DD but I know loads of people it’s the same for. Though it’s SO TIRING. I used to love a long flight. No more!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 23rd, 14+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team Green

Baby is the size of a(n): peach

Upcoming appointments: Prenatal appt. on Jan 14th

How are you feeling? I have hyperemesis gravadarium so the nausea/vomiting is constant. Other than that I'm doing okay.

Raves/Rants: Our car died on Friday. The hybrid system had an unpreventable catastrophic failure and now our 6 year old car is basically a paperweight. We have to decided to pay to replace the engine and parts of the electrical system (which is a ridiculous amount of money), or just buy a new car. To add insult to injury, we went to the dealership to get my son's carseat out of the car while we think about what to do and discovered mice got into the car over the weekend. They made themselves a home in the glove box and they tore up the car seat padding for their nests. Now we get to buy a new car seat too.

Questions: Nothing I can think of. 

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? I have wanted to go to Antartica for forever!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: June 12,  16 weeks tomorrow

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado

Upcoming appointments: Midwife on 1/3, 20 week scan on 1/20

How are you feeling? Good! Can't hide the bump anymore and I'm starting to feel little flutters.

Raves/Rants: Wish I had this whole week off work. :(

Questions: For STM's who breastfed: did you notice the same production patterns the second time around or was it completely different with each baby? With DS, my left boob was a serious under-performer and I ended up nursing only on the right by 10 months or so. Wondering if it'll be the same this time around (assuming this baby nurses, too!)

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? Anywhere warm and sunny with a pool sounds nice right now! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @thinkpositive2017 Breastfeeding was completely different for me the second time around. First time I could not produce enough and baby wouldn’t latch and I pretty much quit 6 weeks. The second time I had oversupply and nursed until 9 months so basically you never know what you will get! I did notice that with both my right produced more than left. 
  • Options
    JessiBrideJessiBride member
    edited December 2019
    @thinkpositive2017 - I don't know if *I* was different, or if the babies were.  I didn't pump, so I'm unsure of volume. 
    DS#1 would always feed both sides and had occasional all day nursing sessions with his early growth spurts.  DD#2 would only feed on one side per feeding and she cluster fed every night from 6-11pm from 3-6 weeks.

• Options
    @thinkpositive2017 I have been curious about this too. With DS I ended up with back to back thrush, mastitis, then thrush again. Only bf’ed for 3 weeks because my supply was so bad, despite him having a good latch, he never got enough milk and was constantly hungry. I am going into it knowing a lot more than I did then, but still wondering if I’ll underproduced this time. 
  • Options
    @thinkpositive2017 count me in as being curious about this too! Nursing went pretty well with my DS, but pumping at work was hard after Mat leave ended and I couldn't keep up with the demand, thanks to frozen stash we made it to about 8 months on breastmilk. But I am hoping this time since I work from home now that I will be able to make it a full year. And I had similar issues with my left side, I hope that's not the case this time. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 13+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 3rd baby boy on the way!

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming appointments: Jan 16 - monthly OB check in

How are you feeling? Insanely exhausted. Nausea has lifted though

Raves/Rants: so excited for another little boy!!

Questions: will I truly get energy back in 2nd tri or is this my new tired life?!

GTKY- What is your dream vacation? Would LOVE to visit Italy and Spain