Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 21/22 219

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 21/22 219

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 36/14

Timing: ✔️

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: BFN, WFAF

R/R: This cycle is starting to p@ss me off because on one hand my luteal phase may have extended (yay) which makes my cycles just longer (nay) or maybe this was another weird anovulatory cycle idk  😐 I kind of just want Aunt Flo to come so I can start with a fresh cycle!

CS/Q: 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: 👍

Typical LP length: 🤷‍♀️

Testing: was feeling impatient and tested yesterday, got a negative which isn’t really surprising. Trying not to let it get me down since it was still super early. 

R/R: Waiting is hard. 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0,1

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: WFAF. 

R/R: I’m starting to have some minor, but major issues with our new branch manager. And it sounds like I’m not the only one.. I’m not really the type, but it’s getting to the point of having to use our companies “open door policy” and go to higher ups about her total disregard of the banks policies about security, and treatment in general. I’ve had exceptional management in the 4 years that I’ve been with this company, and I won’t put up with someone doing the bare minimum.  I’ll give it some time, but I’ve been really aggravated about her all weekend! Also, I’ve been feeling a little crampy. So I’m expecting af tonight sometime. 

CS/Q: We left the heat on last night, and we normally don’t. So I’m blaming that on keeping my temp high. 

• Options
    @keeponknittingon @tryingktogku it sounds like we’re all in the same aggravating boat this weekend. Sorry about the BFNS. ♥️
  • Options
    @photographerwife @keeponknittingon your charts are both so pretty! Lol very clear to read. Maybe we are all just gonna get a late BFP Christmas Day lol (in my dreams)