May 2020 Moms

Re: UO Thursday 12/19

• MH and I were talking about this last night and I was excited I finally had something to share. I have two, but they kind of go hand in hand.

I am not a fan of almost any movie that Johnny Depp is in, a side from the Pirates movies. He plays the same weird character in all of them, and I just can’t like him.

To go along with that, I can’t stand Tim Burton movies.

• @bender29 I love most of Tim Burton’s movies but I can’t stand Tim Burton fandom. Even though The Nightmare Before Christmas has been my one of my favorites since I was in elementary school and the soundtrack was the first cd I ever bought - if I see someone wearing a nightmare before Christmas shirt or any merchandise I automatically judge them 🤷‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • @bender29 I love Johnny Depp the Pirates are great but he has fantastic other ones like what’s eating Gilbert Grape and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Blow. His work with Tim Burton is what it is to me, I don’t mind Sweeney Todd but I wouldn’t say I think they are great movies.
  • Along with that UO I am not a fan of Brad Pitt, I think I’ve liked him in Seven and that’s it I cannot think of another movie I loved him in. Ben Affleck too
  • I can’t stand Tom Cruise.  Just learned there’s a new Top Gun and my gut reaction is that I will only watch it if he isn’t in it.
  • edited December 2019
    @pirateduck Tom Cruise is legitimately an asshole in real life, so that one's easy to justify.

ETA tag
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• I know it’s Friday but my UO this week:
    Miss America was better before. Bring back the swimsuits and evening gowns!!!!
  • I love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, but nope to Brad Pitt. 

My UO- I legit love Nickelback. Sue me. :)
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ieles2531, I haven’t watched it in a long time, they no longer do that?! Had no idea!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker