August 2020 Moms
Options

Fit Friday 12/13

How are you feeling this week? 

What are you doing to stay active?

How did you do last week? 

Any goals for next week?

GTKY: What was the greatest fitness/health/mental well being goal you’ve ever accomplished? 

Feel free to add anything- nutrition, etc!

Re: Fit Friday 12/13

• Options
    @gomillis Started this so you can tell us about your run after you do it! Or if you choose a nap that is also considered healthy and no one would blame you. 

Still feeling pretty normal. Just a little extra tired so motivating myself is hard if I don’t get my workouts in early. 

Sticking to my current routine; Running 3-4x/week and Bootcamp/HIIT 1-2x/week 

Went to bootcamp on Monday. I ran 2 miles Tuesday and 3 miles last night. Taking a break today because I have a Growler Relay tomorrow. I’m running two legs for my team that’ll total 7.7 miles. Praying for cloud coverage. 

Any goals for next week?

Stick to my normal workout routine if I’m still feeling good. Make it to track Wednesday (skipped this week because my kids were up before my alarm). 

GTKY: What was the greatest fitness/health/mental well being goal you’ve ever accomplished? 

I ran a full Marathon last January. I still can’t believe I did that. I will never forget the feelings I had as I approached and crossed the finish line. I cried uncontrollably. Only regret was not controlling my face better because my finish line photo is hideous 😂
  • Options
    @tyrion_ you sound like a running boss!!

Like complete crap. I’m sure if I could sleep every hour of everyday I would. 

I’ve just been walking on the treadmill this week. But at least I’m doing something!

Just about the same. 

Any goals for next week?
    I’m going to start the Lift4 videos next week. As much as living hurts my carpal tunnel, I loved the way I felt after doing it. 

I’ve lost 20 pounds once and then I switched birth controls and gained it all back 😑 it’s extremely hard for me to lose weight for whatever reason.  My husband. Has even acknowledged that, which is huge for him. 
    Feel free to add anything- nutrition, etc!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mostly fine, some bloating and minor heartburn. Pretty tired but overall not bad. 

I have been a runner for several years now and even train with a run club. I won't be doing the club anymore because I know I need to slow down and take it a little easier but I will continue running for as long as I can. I also do zumba and yoga. 

I ran a few times and did zumba, noticed I get out of breath more quickly!

Any goals for next week?
    Keep up with my workout schedule 3-4 days weekly

My greatest fitness goal I've ever accomplished is running 4 half marathons and cutting down on my time at each one!