May 2020 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 12/12

2»

Re: UO Thursday 12/12

• Options
    I don’t care when I go as long as it isn’t 5/10! That is DS’s birthday (and also Mother’s Day this year!) I am not that worried about it though since my due date is 5/14 and my son was over a week late. 
  • Options
    @rachelg777 I'm so worried about this too! DD's vday is 4/25. I'm due 5/14, but the twins will most likely come at least two weeks early. I will have so much guilt if I'm in the hospital for her bday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rachelg777 in hoping baby will stay in until the dd or come a week or more early to avoid dds birthday. My dd is 5/26 and dd is 5/22 I don't think they will let me go late especially if I have gd again or another breech baby. I think it's funny we both have a 4 day window with our may 18 babies 😂
  • Options
    I’m due May 2nd I’m thinking it’s a 50/50 chance I actually have a May baby. I just want to avoid my IL’s bdays 4/12 and 4/15. Guess we will see!
  • Options
    I'm due May 3rd but with a history of preeclampsia I'm expecting to have an April baby. I kind of want April 14th, the day before my birthday, because DS was born the day before my husband's and I think it would be cute if we both have birthday buddies
  • Options
    My dad, my SIL, and her daughter (my niece), all have birthdays in the timeframe our baby will make her appearance, as well as my dog and my cat, so I guess it’s a good time of year for babies  :D
  • Options
    @pirateduck same! My mom, my DH, and DS are all within the week before or after this EDD. I’m 2 weeks after DH. It is what it is right. 😂 I just hope it’s not DS’s bday.
  • Options
    I'm due 5/14 but I know she'll be early, repeat c-section. Actually my anatomy scan is this week and my OB said we'll set a surgery date based on those results, so unless she decides to come super early, I'll know her birthday here in a few weeks 😊.

@pirateduck @rachelg777 there are 9 people in my immediate family born in October. My SIL was due in October (I want to say like the 10th) last year and swore up abd down she was not having that baby in October, she was going to do everything possible to get induced early. Well she did end up getting induced early, on October 1st  :D 
  • Options
    With bp issues it's very possible that I'll end up delivering in April instead of my May 11th due date. I had both boys at 37 weeks. My hope is that I'll get to make it to May because my birthday is the 6th and it would be nice to share a birth month with my daughter. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker