Pregnant after IF
Options

All trimester check-in week of December 9!!

Happy Monday! As always let me know if your info needs to be updated or if I’ve missed you all together. 

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? 

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling!!

@PoeMasque EDD 2/8 (boy)

@emmasemm EDD 3/7 (girl)

@k_mama91 Welcome Wyatt! (11/29)

@Tulips29 EDD 1/11 (girl) getting close!! 

@cigaline EDD 2/10 (boy)

@celticknotfire EDD 2/27

@ivfsurvivor EDD 3/3

@love112314 EDD 3/9

@sincethelastday EDD 3/9 (boy)

@bluguitarhannah EDD 7/5

@caitiemae EDD 1/30 (boy)

@akak23 EDD 3/27 (boy)

@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 4/4 (boy)

@sanpelligrino EDD 4/12

@laurajon2015 EDD 3/25

@jolo1241 EDD EDD 2/2 (girl)

@hanshotfirst77 EDD 6/21

@laurad75 EDD 7/24

@knockupthestock EDD 7/23

Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: All trimester check-in week of December 9!!

• Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! 
    • How far along/EDD? 35+3, 1/11 
    • How are you feeling this week? Like I have no idea how I'm going to last these last few weeks. Everything is aching, I'm uncomfortable and toddler tantrums are not helping these days! Can I hibernate somewhere until this baby comes? 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rave - we finally put our son's new furniture together (well, hubby did, I just watched) and now I can start organizing the baby's room, doing her laundry, putting things away, etc. It's a lot of work, but I'm actually excited to organize it all finally. Rant - sleeping is getting to be uncomfortable. On top of the nightly congestion and restless legs, now my whole body aches by sleeping solely on my left side, especially the hips. And weirdly, the more I sleep, the more I ache. Last night went to sleep around 10:30 and woke up at 1:30 am feeling like I've been sleeping for 10 hours and my whole body was achy. I keep telling myself it's only a few more weeks left and then I'll be complaining of being sleep deprived. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Went to my OB yesterday and received my 9 month instructions of what to do if I go into labor. I know the end is near, but seeing all those instructions on paper was so surreal. My main concern that I told him is not knowing when to call him regarding regular contractions. I never felt them with my son, so I don't even know what to expect. I'm now feeling what I think are braxton hicks, so my OB said imagine feeling that just on steroids and then call me. Fun! 
    • GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? Hmm, not sure I have a favorite holiday song. We don't celebrate Christmas since we're Jewish, but I do like the holiday music and getting into the holiday spirit in general. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    Happy week everyone! 

@Tulips29 - ugh, sorry to hear how achy and uncomfortable you’ve been feeling lately! The sleeping especially sounds like a very unfortunate position to be in, especially since you want as much rest before baby comes! I wish I had some magical solutions, but hope you get some relief during these last few weeks! Sounds like you’re doing a great job getting ready for baby even though you’re feeling run over! 
    • How far along/EDD? 27w1d 3/9
    • How are you feeling this week? Continue to feel pretty good overall. Definitely starting to feel a bit more achy at times. I’ve always found our basement couch uncomfortable, but even more so now, so I’m pretty much always lying down when watching TV. And getting in and out of bed is a little bit more cumbersome. Just knocking on wood that I feel pretty good for as long as possible. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Raves - we have almost all the main things for baby, which is making me feel a lot more in control and relieved. Still a bunch of smaller things we need to get, but just happy the big purchases are all done. Rant/Question - not really a rant I guess, but have to get the Rh shot as a safety precaution. Both DH and I are Rh negative, so technically our baby should be as well. However, my OB explained that due to the fact that we conceived via IUI, there’s always the very small chance that the lab screwed up and inseminated me with the wrong sperm. I get it and I’m fine with getting the shot, it’s more I hate being reminded that there’s always that very tiny chance of a mix-up with the IUI. I  just worry about it more than I probably should be. Has anyone else worried about this type of thing who has gone through IUI or IVF? And how do you cope with the worries? 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Rh shot next week and OB appointment not until Dec 30th. 
    • GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? I don’t know. I like a mix of classic carols and more modern renditions of the classics. I will always want to sing along to Wham!’s “Last Christmas” lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    • How far along/EDD? almost 12 weeks, 7/1 measured week ahead at Friday's ultrasound
    • How are you feeling this week? Tired but good overall, bloating continues
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?
    • Any upcoming appointments? 12/16 first Ob appt
    • GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? not really Silent Night
    Sorry you feel bad @Tulips29
  • Options
    @sincethelastday oh my goodness, how does the OB nonchalantly just say stuff like that? Isn't that a lawsuit waiting to happen if that's the case? Weirdly enough, I sometimes tell my husband that I have these thoughts we got the wrong embryo implanted with our son because to me he doesn't look like either one of us. He's a mix of a few people, yes, but all other kids clearly look like one parent or the other. Our soon looks like a bunch of people together. I don't fixate on this too much, but can't deny that a thought has crossed my mind. I wish I knew how to make them go away altogether though. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    • How far along/EDD? I’m still sticking around 😆 1w4d PP
    • How are you feeling this week? Pretty good. I’m starting to do things around the house again which has been good for me mentally and aside from some weird stinging on my belly (doctor says it’s great, it’s nerve pain?) I’m feeling good physically. Still very tired though lol
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? We had Wyatts newborn photos done today and I can’t wait to get them back. He looked so sweet all posed and swaddled. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Not until 12/31 for me and this Friday for our first peds appt for baby 
    • GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? I like the classics. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree has always been one of my favorites
     @sincethelastday I’m assuming your ob is covering his ass regarding the rH shot but that would’ve offended me. Dh has joked the entire pregnancy that Wyatt may come out with gray hair and glasses like our RE. It always pissed me off but I think it was his way of coping with our MFI diagnosis and use of IVF. Btw Wyatt is his dads twin! 

@Tulips29 Sorry you’re so uncomfortable! The last month or so of sleep was pretty painful for me too. It almost wasn’t worth it for me to even sleep towards the end. 
  • Options
    hey y'all!!

@Tulips29 sorry to hear youre so uncomfortable! you got this! best of luck to you in the next few weeks!

@sincethelastday yay for getting all the main things you need for baby! im sure that is a relief. and ya, that is scary about the Rh test and the risk of messing up the sperm. ugh, that would just be awful.

How far along/EDD? 7w5d, EDD: 7/23
    How are you feeling this week? pretty good! yesterday was my birthday and we had an US and got to see baby, which always makes me feel better to know it is doing okay. it was measuring correctly - its grown so much, its crazy how fast it grows! and its heartbeat was 164bpm, so nice and strong. hearing that heartbeat just melts me and makes me so happy. i've had quite a bit of nausea and food aversions, and i am just always tired. im still just trying to not be so worried about everything and just have faith itll work out, but it is so hard! i really dont want to lose the baby so im just grateful for each day that i am pregnant. hopefully the anxiety will go down a bit after the first trimester. 
    Rants/Raves? Questions? 
    Raves - we are getting things ready to surprise our parents at Christmas with the news that we are pregnant and it is exciting! we are making them a calendar using photos we took while we were in Scotland/England in October. since we are due in July, for the photo for July, we are using our latest sonogram. so hopefully they will flip through the months and when they get to July, see the photo and then realize what is going on, haha. we also got ornaments that say "baby (last name) arriving 2020" that are really cute.
    Questions - did any of y'all have aversions to meat? if so, what did you do to ensure you got enough protein? when did you tell your boss/work that you are pregnant?
    Any upcoming appointments? another US next Tuesday with my RE, first OB appoint Jan 8th
    GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? hmmm i always dance when i hear All I Want for Christmas is You hahaha. but my favorite traditional/religious holiday songs are I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, O Holy Night, and Carol of the Bells.
    married to DH on March 15, 2018 <3 TTC since May 2018
    dx: PCOS, hypothroidism <3 tx: timed intercourse with meds (dexa, clomid, letrozole, metformin, trigger shots)
    First TTGP: 5/9/19 BFN, 6/21/19 BFN, 7/29/19 BFN, 8/1/19 started a break from tx, 11/16/19 surprised with a BFP! LO born 7/7/20
    Second TTGP: started meds for first cycle of tx on 10/13/21

• Options
    @Tulips29 & @k_mama91 - in my OB’s defense, I did question quite a bit why I needed the Rh shot and so I think I kinda forced his hand into explaining the whole sperm switch-a-roo possibility. I tend to fixate on things so much that I just need to let it go. It may sound silly or over-the-top, but if baby doesn’t look at all like DH, I’m tempted to do a paternity test. I know that must sound crazy, but I’m just blaming everything on pregnancy hormones right now. 

@k_mama91 - it’s nice to hear how you’re doing! Hope the healing continues along nicely and the stinging goes away. Did you do themed newborn photos? 

@knockupthestock - sorry to hear about the nausea - it sucks! I hope it goes away after the first trimester so you can enjoy pregnancy more. I found that my anxiety went down after the first trimester, although I still worry now and then about stuff. But I found crossing into the second trimester was quite a sigh of relief for me. I was still able to eat meat most of the time while I was sick, but also relied on nuts at times and beans to get that extra bit of protein when I wasn’t feeling meat. In regards to when I told my boss, I waited until I was out of the first trimester and had had my first OB appointment to see the baby and hear the heartbeat at around 13 weeks. I love your announcement idea - very creative and quite original! 
  • Options
    @Tulips29 I soooooooo remember those days from last time and am dreading them again, but a friend reminded me today that it's that "I don't think I can make it through one more day of being pregnant" feeling that makes labor or a c-section less scary. I'm also starting to wake up at night due to being so uncomfortable.....literally no sleeping position seems to work the last few nights. I'm pretty sure this is when I started taking tylenol PM last time hahaha. You are SO close though! I didn't go into labor at home last time, but I definitely "knew" when my contractions went from labor to "legit" labor....not sure how to describe it, but I think you will know. 

@sincethelastday when we did IVF the first time, my hubby provided his sample right after another man. when they came in to double check his bracelet against the sperm sample they had the wrong sample! the nurse said "this is why we check!". It was clear at our anatomy scan that there was no mix up, our son already looked just like DH. I agree that the comment was in poor taste though, they would give you the shot even if you didn't do IUI, just to cover their bases. 

@k_mama91 yay! stick around! it's good for us to hear about recovery/early days....I honestly think it's not talked about enough and the reality of PP is a lot different than you think it will be! Glad you are getting up more, but sorry for the nerve pain. hopefully it resolves quickly, but I know it can last for a while in some cases. Are you feeling like things are a little easier second time around? Or is a new baby a totally new experience? 

@knockupthestock I have meat aversions, but I've been on a plant based diet before, so I never worried about getting enough protein because literally everything you eat has protein in it (amino acids). I did increase my bean/lentil intake and I typically have an apple with peanut butter before bed, but it's super rare for anyone in the US to be protein deficient - even vegetarians. (I'm a nurse and part of my job is nutrition counseling). Everyone in my office knew we were doing IVF, so they were all eagerly awaiting the news like we were. I'm a firm believer in telling people as soon as you know, especially work. They have an obligation to make accommodations for anyone that has a medical condition (which pregnancy is!) and there's no reason to suffer with morning sickness in silence and isolation. I also can't stand the stigma that women should suffer through pregnancy loss in isolation, but it's a highly personal decision and some people are more private, so you also have to do what feels right to you. 

• How far along/EDD? 31+3, 2/8
    • How are you feeling this week? ok, feeling like I'm running out of room and getting lots of uncomfortable feet/knees/elbows trying to stretch my belly out. Also getting pretty tired from not sleeping as well, but I know it gets worse, so trying not to complain too much haha. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rave!! I got a prenatal massage yesterday and it was AMAZING! they had this pillow with a hole for your belly and two holes for your boobs, it looked really weird, but was so comfortable! I'm really hoping a spot opens up on her schedule again so I can get another massage before delivery. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB on thursday. But anxiously awaiting my scan next week with MFM to see if my placenta has moved off my cervix......eep!
    • GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? I have a love/hate relationship with holiday music. I grew up playing instruments and singing, so pretty much every holiday/winter/christmas song has some kind of performance memory attached to it for me - sometimes that's good and sometimes bad! I'm also not religious, so it feels weird to play christmas music, even though I do like a lot of the songs. I always loved Ella Fitzgerald's version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. 

9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey y'all! I can't believe I'm back here so quickly (had ds2 in Oct '18).  Short synopsis: *TW* I'm a multiple loss mom, with endo and PCOS **end TW**  We were done after ds2 as it was a very traumatic birth and pregnancy. We were actively preventing and, yet, here I am. 4+2 according to my early u/s to confirm uterine pregnancy.

How far along/EDD?
    4+2

How are you feeling this week?
    I'm tired. Overwhelmed, shocked, and feeling a bit crazy

Rants/Raves? Questions?
    Trying to figure out how to juggle a third high risk pregnancy with 2 little at home.

Any upcoming appointments?
    Another appt in 2 weeks to check for a heartbeat.

GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? 
    Hmmmm... I think my favorite is O Holy Night. 
  • Options
    Hi all! First post here. This is babe #2, first with IVF, this one a SURPRISE! (Big sis just turned 1yr)
    • How far along/EDD? Aug 4
    • How are you feeling this week? Ugh 🤢
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? My husband is microwaving potatoes. Can someone come stop him?!
    • Any upcoming appointments? We just had our 2nd(!) 6 week ultrasound. Last week we could only see the gestational sac. This week - confirmed nugget! 🙌 
    • GTKY: do you have a favorite holiday song? Hmm.. guilty pleasure - Last Christmas 💁🏻‍♀️🎄
    Midwest Momma to be + Dog Mom to Riley, Beagle/Boxer/Snarfer
    Baby Blob due Oct 7!
    PAIF 2+ years!
  • Options
    @laurad75 !!!! Oh wow!!!  So many feelings!  Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉 I hope you feel better after next week's appointments.  What days?
  • Options
    @BusinessWife I have my first appt with my OB on Tuesday.  She is wonderful and we have already emailed to let her know that our situation has changed a bit.  She was my OB with my son and delivered him (very unusual for a big hospital like ours).  On Wednesday I have a follow-up ultrasound with my RE - they want to see the babies one more time before discharging me.  It is reassuring to have so many appointments.  I'm planning to share the news with my family at Christmas so I want to be confident.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    That is so wonderful you have such a great relationship with your doctor and your team!  You need that when you get such major news.  Our cousins just had twins, too! Maybe it's catching ;) but seriously, you got this.  Just keep asking all the questions and leaning on those around you (care team, friends, family, US... 😊) You may be asked how much people are willing to help when there's two babies going on. (((Hugs))) GL at your appointments!  Will look forward to updates @laurad75
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Looking forward to hearing good news from you today.  :smile:
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    k_mama91k_mama91 member
    edited December 2019
    @Tulips29 Wow!! How crazy yet exciting! Big congrats to your family. Wishing you both a quick recovery. I love her name, Welcome Briella 💕
  • Options
    @Tulips29 Congrats! I hope the recovery is quick and as easy as possible.
  • Options
    @Tulips29 Congrats! I know NICU is hard, but she will be out of there in no time. Ds1 was born at 35 weeks. Ds2 was born at 36 weeks and spent time in the NICU. It's hard on their bodies, but they are resilient and recover fast. Don't overdo it with visiting her, etc. Make sure you get rest. I've been there recovering from a c section and visiting NICU. Hugs. 
  • Options
    @Tulips29 - a very big congratulations!! Sounds like quite the crazy ride, but hope everything continues to go well with your little Briella and yourself with recovering! 💕💕
  • Options
    @tulips29 omg'!! Welcome to the world Brielle!

and @BusinessWife so great to see you here! 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @Tulips29 congratulations!! So happy for you and your family! 
  • Options
    I woke up with this sense of dread that I overdid it last night, going to the show, and now I don't "feel" pregnant anymore. 😧 Praying for a sign today that all is well, to get me through the day till second beta...
  • Options
    @BusinessWife No, that's just your head messing with you.  I had that earlier on too after indulging in a half glass of wine.  Try and relax and GL tomorroow.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    Thanks @laurad75. I'm sure you're probably right. I felt a few twinges today that was somewhat reassuring, as well as my usual indigestion so... I'm still going to try and get out as early as I can and hope they'll get back to me sooner.
  • Options
    Good news!!!  

Second Beta came back
    <div class=" Spoiler">472!!! 🎉🎉🎉</div>
    I go back for first scan on Monday 12/23 or 5+3. Does anyone remember if I should see the hb that day?  Or not until after 6w?
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Great news. I’ve never had a scan that early so I’m not sure what they can see but the scan will give you some reassurance. 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @businesswife awesome news! It depends on your HCG levels... 
    most people see gestational sac and maybe a fetal pole
    some do see a very early Hb but it tends to be quite irregular and slow at that stage still

according to betabase you see the sac beyond 1200 and HB beyond 6000 - but some do still take longer 
    My Scans did follow those numbers anecdotally 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @tulips29 oh my goodness!!! Congrats on baby Brielle’s arrival and what a surprise! I’m sure she will be done with the NICU soon :)

@laurad75 wow, I know all those feelings all too well (our pregnancy this time started out as twins, but at *TW* 8.5 weeks we lost one - which we found out at our 9 week scan *end TW*). Sometimes the happiness others felt for our “good luck” made me resentful because none of those people were going to have to put any of the work (or money) into two newborns, but I agree with @BusinessWife - start rounding up the troops now, having a wide net of support is key! Before we even knew about our loss I had already gotten commitments from friends and family for help and it let me relax a bit and be more excited. 

@BusinessWife the whole first trimester is a rollercoaster of “feeling” pregnant then not. Just remember that there’s basically nothing you can do to harm or help the pregnancy at this point, so you just have to roll with it (i know, easier said than done!) Also, it’s unlikely you’ll see HB until after 6 - 6.5 weeks. At this point I think they are just checking for ectopic and fetal pole, but I never had a scan that early. 

9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN

TTC #2 since July 2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Each of the times I've felt symptom free and something was wrong there's been an ultrasound or blood test that gave me reassurance.   I understand the feelings of anxiety though.

Great beta.  Grow baby grow.