April 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 12/9

What's going on this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms 12/9

• Options
    Does anyone else feel like there’s way less time for holiday prep?? Either that or it’s just me being wayyyy behind.
  • Options
    @literatureandink we never do much for holidays, but I feel like this is the latest we've ever put our tree up. Only went up last night!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate this time at work. End of semester, so students get in panic mode.  Not my fault you were lazy till now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @literatureandink YES!  Thanksgiving was late this year so it feels like being a week behind
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 We don't even have our tree up...or a tree, for that matter! The rest of the house is decorated but no tree. I might just do a small tree at this point. Oy.
  • Options
    @literatureandink Confession time: I haven't put up a tree or decorated the house for Christmas, and I'm not sure I will this year. My husband couldn't care less about decorations, and the idea of dragging it all out and then putting it back up when we'll be visiting family for Christmas seems like too much for my poor tired and pregnant self. I told myself I'll make a big deal of Christmas again next year when we have a 7 month old. I'm going to scour the after Christmas sales and get some decorations though because some of my Christmas decorations are getting old and tired. :P 
  • Options
    I didn’t ever put up the tree last year because DS was barely walking and pulling on everything in sight. Not sure I’m going to put up a tree this year because I’m so tired and busy right now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    This is all making me feel much better.
  • Options
    We have the fake tree and with Thanksgiving being so late and we were traveling for Thanksgiving- we actually put it up a week before... If we hadn’t- I’m pretty sure it would NOT have gone up this year.  We did only put about 5 special ornaments on it for easier take down though... 
  • Options
    Got my flu shot two days ago (finally) and my arm is still so sore and red and warm. I know this is normal, but it's making doing things around the house more of a pain. At least my puppers seem to know because they've been extra sweet with me these past couple of days, with my puggy even gently resting his head over that spot when we're laying on the couch

@literatureandink Definitely! I got some holiday prep done a few weeks ago in the initial excitement of November (plus that's when my energy started coming back), but I have been dragging my heels on following through on the rest and Christmas is in two weeks! I feel like I'm going to forget someone important in my gift hunts
  • Options
    One of my students this semester is a nursing student. She was telling me she just finished her ob rounds and got to watch a c section. She really loved it and thinks she may want to be an ob nurse. Good for her because we need good nurses when we're in labor!
    BabyFruit Ticker