Trouble TTC

TTTC 12-9-18

Happy Monday 
Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. 

QOTW: Tell us about an “oh s**t” moment when you realized you’ve been doing something the wrong for years OR what’s one thing you think you should be able to do as an adult but can’t. 

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: ovulation dysfunction Rx: IUI, clomid, trigger shot

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI.

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

Re: TTTC 12-9-18

• Hey ladies,

Nothing new with me this week until we meet next week with the dr to go over the biopsy test results. Praying my heart out between trying to forget about it. 

Hope everyone is off to a good start this week!

QOTW: Tell us about an “oh s**t” moment when you realized you’ve been doing something the wrong for years OR what’s one thing you think you should be able to do as an adult but can’t. I feel like I should be able to come up with a lot of answers for this one. All I can think of right now is my friend in high school, we were proofing an essay for her and asked her what she meant by "bolth", we said, we think you spelt "both" wrong. "No, I meant bolth, like bolth of us." Hahaha. Just the way she said the word made it sound like there could have been an L. And she made it to high school before having it pointed out. 

Maybe I will think of some others later. Lol but that one has me giggling for right now.
    Me: 36 DH: 37 // Married: 2015 // TTC#1 Since: 2017 // PAWrents to 2 dogs: 6 yo female shepherd-malamute & 1 yo male weim/heeler mix // Dx: Unexplained endometriosis & adenomyosis 12/2020 // Rx: 2019: IUIx6 & IVF Retrieval Result: Abnormal/High Mosaic Laparoscopy/Excision - Surgery Sep 2021, Round #2 IVF Retrieval with new clinic - 2022
  • @hithertorue haha if I think about it enough there's probably a handful of words that I didn't know for a long time that I had been saying them incorrectly. I think there's a couple phrases that I was getting wrong too. Like "nip this in the bud". Always thought it was butt.

AFM, lupron going fine still. Today was the last BCP so I should have AF in the next couple days. I'm guessing by Friday or so. Trying to figure out in my head now how I'll do the shots around family this Christmas. Or if we're traveling home at the time we need to take the shot how that will work 😬 moving car and needles not the best 
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @hithertorue: Will be thinking of you. Hope the biopsy goes well. I am sure I have also found out I have been using the wrong words. Your answer reminds me of my younger sister when she was probably 7 yo shouted she was bum scared and we slowly realized she was saying sh*t scared. 

@inthewoods23: Hope you can find a safe place time for your shots. Good luck

QOTW: till my mid twenties I didn’t know I had to remove lint from the dryers. Growing up, My parents didn’t have a dryer as we lived in a warmer place and clothes were just hung out to dry. I always complained that all the apartments I lived in had horrible dryers. Once my uncle visited me and he wanted to take a look at what was going on and then I realized it was the lint that was making the dryer inefficient!! Ever since all dryers have been working just fine. 😁

I had my third blood test today, dpiui16. The nurse confirmed it is a BFP. I am finally relieved and excited. My first ever BFP. Hope all goes well moving forward. Still taking bed rest due to the spotting (it has surely reduced) till my next appointment on Friday.

• @amgpg25 glad to hear things are on the up and up! Hopefully you can be off bed rest soon
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • hey y'all!

@hithertorue ugh waiting is the worst! i hope you can find something to take your mind off things.

@inthewoods23 good luck with all of the shots and traveling and family! gosh, Christmas is already stressful enough without all the IF stuff!

@amgpg25 congrats on the "official" BFP! FX that everything goes well with you and hope to see you over on the other boards.

AFM: just tip toeing through the first trimester and hoping and praying that everything will work out. im at 7 weeks 6 days at the moment. it still doesn't feel super real! im planning to stick around with y'all until i graduate from RE in early January, if that is okay. and even after that, i will lurk so i can hear all of your stories!

QOTW: i never learned how to ride a bike. and now that im older, its almost impossible, lol. so i guess thats something that i should be able to do as an adult but cant. ive tried and all that happens is i end up with bruised shins and a grumpy attitude hahaha.
    married to DH on March 15, 2018 <3 TTC since May 2018
    dx: PCOS, hypothroidism <3 tx: timed intercourse with meds (dexa, clomid, letrozole, metformin, trigger shots)
    First TTGP: 5/9/19 BFN, 6/21/19 BFN, 7/29/19 BFN, 8/1/19 started a break from tx, 11/16/19 surprised with a BFP! LO born 7/7/20
    Second TTGP: started meds for first cycle of tx on 10/13/21

• @hithertorue thinking about you & crossing fingers about biopsy results. 

@inthewoods23 yes! Meds and all that around family/with hard timing is extra stressful. Hopefully you can find a way to time it right so you are either home or somewhere that meds wouldn’t be so hard! 

@amgpg25 glad things are going well and you officially have your positive. Let us know when you’re ready to move out of paging and to our hall of fame. Hope you can get off bed rest soon. 

@knockupthestock sounds like all is going well! I’m glad! 

AFM: I had some weird spotting earlier this week, finally started AF today. Timing puts my IUI on Christmas Day if my egg develops the same way as in other cycles so that’ll be interesting. Will probably do it the day after....we will see how the timing works.  I am kind of regretting the decision to not just jump into ivf this cycle. 2 more people have announced their pregnancies at work and everyone is making jokes about “its in the water” etc. because we have never had so many pregnant people/people with young babies before. 

QOTW: I know this one is silly but I cannot french braid my hair & somehow everyone I know learned how to do this (except my mom can’t either). So here I am in my 30s and still asking friends to do it for me!!