EDD: 4/5/18
<3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
BFP #2 7/2/19
EDD 3/13/20

Re: UO 12.5

• chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited December 2019
    Hallmark + Lifetime. I DO NOT GET IT!

edit to add - I find any christmas movie made after the 90s (with the exception of The Holiday and Love Actually) to be unnecessary
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Hallmark + Lifetime. I DO NOT GET IT!

edit to add - I find any christmas movie made after the 90s (with the exception of The Holiday and Love Actually) to be unnecessary
    EXACTLY.

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• edited December 2019
    @mrsvp614 There was one playing in the waiting room when we took DS for his allergy checkup. It was just as awful as you'd imagine. I judge the actors for agreeing to be in them LOL

And I agree about monogramming. Like... why is it a thing??? It's enough work just making my kid look presentable at all, let alone spending the time and money on monogramming. Hard pass. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• I’m a sucker for hallmark movies 😳😬🤷🏻‍♀️ We don’t have hallmark right now though so I guess I’m missing the movies this year... I know they’re awful but sometimes it’s nice to just watch something cheesy and cheery. 

I also don’t get monogramming. Also I’ve heard not to put your kids name on their backpack and stuff bc of stranger danger. I may be overly cautious about kidnapping and stuff bc TW:
    A girl I was friends with who lived in my neighborhood as a child was kidnapped as a child and later found murdered. So my parents obviously stressed stranger danger after that and it’s kind of stuck with me. I get chances are low but it happens...

+1 to leggings are pants. I didn’t used to feel that way until becoming a mom though and then I was like damn these are so comfy why did I ever wear anything else? 

@keeksie84 Oh man I’ve wondered if I’m a monster too bc of that... I like my u/s pics but haven’t shared any bc honestly I don’t see why anyone else cares...

@silverhope that is obnoxious and I see that on mine too. Or the opposite moms selling junk that really should just be given away. I’ve asked my moms group if I could buy one time use stuff bc it seems wasteful to buy it new for one day. Like DS needed shoes for a wedding so I asked if anyone had any dress shoes in his size and said I’d either pay for them or if I could just borrow them for the weekend whichever they preferred. Unfortunately in that case no one had any so I just bought black sneakers and figured he’s a toddler who cares what is on his feet as long as it’s neutral. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• @varimama yesss on people trying to sell stuff that they should just donate. Also I get when ppl are like, "oh shoot my kid has a school recital tonight and forgot to buy my son X, does anyone have one I can borrow in his size?" 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @keeksie84 Not a monster at all! I’m the same, Especially with baby #2. I also would never spend hundreds of dollars on a 3/4D ultrasound, unless it was medically necessary. It’s cool when I’m actually getting an ultrasound to see the baby, but the pics are not exciting to me. 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • edited December 2019
    @keeksie84 lol you're not a monster. I'm mildly fascinated by my baby's u/s pics, but mostly enjoy seeing her during the u/s. I have them on my phone so that I can show people who ask, but I never did anything with DS's pics and I can't imagine I'll do anything with this baby's. I don't mind seeing other peoples', but I have a hard time oooohing and aaahing over them. Unless your tech caught your baby doing something remarkable, like playing a tiny guitar, they all look the same. 

@miss.sally @varimama LOL as long as you understand how inherently horrible they are  :D I suppose I have some horrible, cheesy music that I enjoy (whist understanding how fundamentally horrible it is). I can understand how sometimes it's nice to have something cheery and positive on, or finding comfort in something. Hell, I leave The Office or Friends on our TV as background noise because I find it comforting. 

@silverhope your new profile pic is totally throwing me off  :p  And yeah, we see ridiculous stuff like that around here too, and I totally judge people for it.

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @stassischroeder I don’t know who I know IRL that would have the energy/time to stalk what I am saying on here and figure out it’s me, but I keep getting paranoid so I decided to remove my wedding pic. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @keeksie84 glad it’s not just me! I haven’t even opened the U/S thread. Lol. I sort of care about my own? But I’ll be honest I put a pic on my fridge after my a/s a month ago and I just looked at it yesterday and was like....what IS that? Lol. My kid is a blob.