Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check-in w/o 12/2

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?)

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) check-in w/o 12/2

• Loading the player...
  • My OB’s office saw me at 27w1d and my next appt is at 31w5d. I asked and they said they start every 2 weeks at 32 weeks. I can’t remember when I started with DD but I feel like with all your responses they start late. 
  • @jvk2012 My OB started every two weeks at 28 weeks and will switch to every week at 36 weeks. However, I am in Canada so our standards might be different than American standards. 
  • @jvk2012 I’m 28 weeks and I’m now on the every 2 weeks schedule. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @nhh11 our shower is Saturday too! Part of me is excited and the other part is dreading it...I’m not big on having all the attention and I’ve gotten pretty sick of all the same questions that get asked over and over 😂 I also don’t want people touching my stomach either...
  • @jvk2012 - I'm 29 weeks and don't have another appt until 12/18 and THEN I go to an every 2 week schedule. Byt then starting 1/16 it's every week. I have my appts booked through my DD. :sweat_smile:  
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @leksiL, I also have all my appts scheduled through 41 weeks lol
  • I had my glucose test this morning and now I feel like a zombie! Holy cow am I drained...
  • @fallonpartyfor2 I had mine Monday and was the same! So glad it was my day off because I took a nap AND was worthless in the couch basically the rest of the day!
  • @Swiftlet @fallonpartyfor2 mine is tomorrow AM, and now I'm a little worried about going back to work right after the appointment! 
  • @malloryfrommn, I was totally fine after mine this time and last time with my DD.  I made sure to immediately eat a high protein snack though as soon as I was done.
  • @jvk2012 good to know! Will definitely do that!
  • @malloryfrommn good luck! Definitely take a snack for right after 
  • Failed my 1 hour! 🤦‍♀️ 3 hour scheduled for next week. 
  • @malloryfrommn ugh I’m sorry! I’ll tell you I got through my 3 hour with a lot of social media, talking to my mom, and not looking at the clock. I hope it goes by fast for you! 
  • Thanks @jvk2012 and @ibabyloveb87! FX that one goes well!! It would be a bummer to have GD. I'm actually looking forward to the 3 hour break from work, lol. The final paper for my Master's course is due 12/15, so I plan to just work on that.
  • EDD/W+D: 2/17 29w4d

Team: Blue!

Baby Size: Acorn squash

Upcoming Appts: 1/3

Symptoms/Cravings: My hips feel like they are falling out of place. So that's fun. 

Rants/Raves: Got to see baby in a 3d ultrasound yesterday while waiting for my glucose blood draw. He's much cuter now that he is fattening up. Haha. Some of the 20 week ones were downright frightening. Get to see him again tomorrow for the last of the heart pictures. Hopefully the last anyway. 

Took the day off since the only appt was in the middle of the day so I'm looking forward to bumming around the house since DD will be at school. 

Questions:

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?) I enjoy snow on the days I don't have to drive. Hot chocolate, snuggles with DD, and watching the snow fall from the comfort of a warm house. Lol.