April 2020 Moms

December Symptoms

2»

Re: December Symptoms

• Anyone dealing with constipation? Have tried prunes, raspberries, peas. No movement yet, ugh
  • @katiemcoulter5271 yes, I've been dealing with constipation on and off this whole pregnancy. As soon as I have a good string, it comes back. I've been trying to drink lots of water and be good about fruit. If it's real bad, I know I can take colace, senekot, or metamucil.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mines been awful.  I've been eating shredded wheat and raisin bran on top of the increase of fruit and tons of water and it's still not going away.  I finally gave in this weekend and bought some Benefiber to start to mix into my drinks. 
  • Yep. Over here too. It’s awful and it makes the acid reflux worse. I use a Colace when it gets really bad. I also drink an obscene amount of water and eat apples every day. It helps, but nothing really solves it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @Sincera4 My nausea is back too. ☹️ I’m hoping it won’t become a regular symptom again, but it has been cropping up over the last few days. This morning I actually threw up after breakfast, so...that was annoying!