runwmusicrunwmusic member
edited November 2019 in June 2020 Moms
EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?

Questions: 

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be? 

Re: Group 1 ticker change (6/1 - 6/6) week of 11/25

• Due 6/1 so finally 13 weeks! Almost through this trimester which is excited but also a bit terrifying. I feel like I have so much I want to get done before baby gets here.

Baby is the size of a lemon. We'll find out in January what it is. 

Still don't have a big appetite but I did eat a box of cookies I got at the butcher yesterday 🤷‍♀️

If I could change anything dh would be carrying this kid. I have been selfishly wishing I could do whatever I wanted lately. I want to go run a few miles and drink a bottle of wine. I just want to do whatever I want to do. This is my last pregnancy so I just need to suck it up and it's only another 6ish months. 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 12 weeks 4 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out. Hopefully in a few weeks. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Plum or an army man. I loved that the one app said a toy army man because my son actually understands how big that is! 

Upcoming appointments: I was suppose to have my NT scan this morning but they called and rescheduled because the tech was sick. So its tomorrow. 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Still tired. My hips are killing me some days and other days not. DH is so sweet and we are going to bring the topper that's on our guest bed to ILs because I dont think I can do 3 nights on that mattress. I still have no appetite. I'm basically having to force myself to ear which is so annoying. But I know its important so I keep doing it. Also I've started getting annoying headaches. 

Questions: 

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be? Not having headaches. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/weeks+days:  13 weeks tomorrow 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out in the next week or so!

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon

Upcoming appointments: Mid-December for 16 week appointment and first progesterone shot

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Starting to feel better, I think, but I still have my days that I feel like blurgh

Questions: 

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be? How sick I have felt.  I've always enjoyed being pregnant.  I'm not enjoying this feeling, though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD/weeks+days: 6/4, 12+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Finding out in January, so close 😱

Baby is the size of a(n): some obscure hamster

Upcoming appointments:  Mid-December

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?  Definitely thought I was turning a corner with nausea and exhaustion and I. have. not.

Questions: 

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be?  I am with you @runwmusic I would LOVE a holiday beer or the WA wine we just picked out for our family to enjoy on Thursday.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @virginiaham mmmm wine. I miss it so much
  • EDD/weeks+days: almost 14 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: he is a boy

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon approaching peach

Upcoming appointments: Monday for my regular check up

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. We did a bunch of traveling this past week and I am exhausted. Going to my parents' for Thanksgiving but kinda just want to sleep in the couch all day. Having a party with our friends on Sunday to tell them all, so I'm looking forward to that. 

Questions: 

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be? 
    The dizziness and headaches. I was grocery shopping the other day and just needed to sit down for a few. 
    I also felt left out when my husbands family went to the distillery. Just wasnt the same. I can deal without the alcohol, but the social situations can be a bit weird.
  • EDD/weeks+days: 13+3 today

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Can I just say purple? I think purple is a better neutral color, it's a blend of pink and blue

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming appointments: Not until December 18 & 19

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Nausea is greatly lessened, so that's nice at least. Pelvis is worse by the day. Really struggling.

Questions: Not really. After the total shit show of my nighttime routine because apparently my 3.5 year old struggled with regulation today....how do I handle bootie kid...

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be? Tough, but I think it would be to just flat out remove the SPD. I really don't want to be half crippled, even temporarily.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD/weeks+days: 13+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon

Upcoming appointments: A couple weeks

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? this week it’s headaches and incredibly irritable

Questions: I need to shake this bad attitude. I haven’t had much for mood swings until this week. Any tips on how to manage irritation and crankiness would be so appreciated! 

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be?: This one was much easier than my first. I still struggled with morning sickness, just not as bad. It would’ve been nice not to have it all together!
  • EDD: June 2, 14+3

Our blood test results came in on Monday, it's a boy!

Size: peach or navel orange?

App: the 18th, they are drawing more blood ughhhh 😩

Rants: Sickness only lasted weeks 5 and 6 but decided to come back for week 13, so i barely enjoyed  Thanksgiving food. It's gone now thank goodness but now I have headaches and dizziness

Questions: Has anyone felt their baby move yet? I think I might be feeling a little pressure from the little guy but it could just be in my head. It's definitely not the fluttering feeling people described as the first movements. 

• I haven’t felt the baby move yet, but this week I noticed I wasn’t nauseous anymore! I almost felt so good that I questioned if I was still pregnant! 
  • Didn’t see a group 1 check in for this week so hope it’s okay if I check in here!

EDD/weeks+days: 14 weeks today! 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): peach

Upcoming appointments: next Friday 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? I’ve been MIA due to dealing with some health issues. I was having gallbladder problems before getting pregnant and had another attack before thanksgiving that took so long to recover from.

Questions: I asked in the intro thread but I can’t remember who responded, has anyone in this group dealt with gallbladder issues? 

GTKY: if you could change one thing about pregnancy what would it be? My damn gallbladder... it has made this pregnancy the hardest by far.