Group 4 (April 25-30) Week of 11/25

EDD/W+D:  

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY: favorite thing in your house? (decor, appliance, furniture- not people or pets)
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Group 4 (April 25-30) Week of 11/25

• Options
    EDD/W+D:  4/26- 18+1...probably looking at a 4/20 c section!

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball...I feel like that is not correct.

Upcoming Appointments: had one today- looking good. 2 weeks til our midway apt and US!!! Really hoping I feel more movement between now and then.

How are you feeling? Good- but holidays are had. I did a blog post just on how deja-vu it feels to have been pregnant last year this time with DS and again this year and wanting to celebrate but also feeling sad bc he is not here...

Raves/Rants: love thanksgiving, and hosting- but 18 people has me a bit nervous.

Questions: anyone else dragging on the energy front? Ugh.

GTKY: favorite thing in your house? (decor, appliance, furniture- not people or pets)?
    I love our yard (technically outside, but!) we have room to run, room for a playset, we have a big tree in our sons memory, and in winter it looks like a snow globe. I also love having a fireplace. A real- wood burning one.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 yeah my energy is gone by noon every day. It’s making it tough to keep my kiddos entertained when all I wanna do is nap.

EDD/W+D:  4-29/17+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate 

Upcoming Appointments: I just had one and finally listened to baby’s heartbeat everything sounded good!

How are you feeling? Tired and super emotional 

Raves/Rants: my future just feels very precarious right now and Christmas time while pregnant is not the time I want to be stressed about finding a place to live and buying a new car. 

Questions:

GTKY: favorite thing in your house? (decor, appliance, furniture- not people or pets)
    I’m pretty fond of our couch (it’s the most expensive thing in our house), but I’d have to say my favorite is my mom’s paintings. I have her paintings hanging everywhere and they make me feel happy even though she lives thousands of miles away. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  April 26th, 18+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke, and weighs as much as a hamster

Upcoming Appointments: Monday is another Midwife check, next Thursday is anatomy scan

How are you feeling? Congested all the time, back, hips and ankles are a bit sore but not bad. 

Raves/Rants: Rave: There's a big artisan show on in town right now and I've managed to get some great things for baby and for gifts for family. I also just love going and looking at everything and it helps me get a good walk in without getting cold. Not feeling too ranty this morning, but the day is young  :D

Questions: Anyone getting cute mat clothes specific for holiday time? 

GTKY: favourite thing in your house? (decor, appliance, furniture- not people or pets). I have a beautiful painting of elephants that my Mum got for me when she had meetings in Tanzania when I was a kiddo (they're my favourite animal). We have it framed and hanging in our dining room and it always makes me happy.

@emsned I hope that the silver lining of having to do that over the holidays means you can get a good deal on your car! Black Friday? Boxing Day?
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  4/30, 17w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): A large fry, a pear

Upcoming Appointments: not until our anatomy scan in a couple of weeks

How are you feeling? I'm having a rough week.  I haven't been sleeping.  I'm uncomfortable, I can't breath, and I have to pee 40 times a night.  I'm exhausted and apparently moody. 

Raves/Rants:  See above.  Also work is really stressing me out.  

Questions:

I'm pretty fond of our sectional.  And like @smallbutmighty77 we have a wood burning fireplace that I love.

• Options
    EDD/W+D:  4/30/20 and as of today, I'm 18w3d. 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out on December 13th if baby cooperates 

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke, croissant, bell pepper, sweet potato 

Upcoming Appointments: My anatomy scan on December 13th :smile:

How are you feeling? Definitely feeling some round ligament pain, heartburn occasionally, and still pretty tired. But I'm starting to feel the baby move, so I'm really excited about that. I feel like I've been especially moody and anxious lately - trying to work on reducing that as much as I can. I think it's continuing to get more real for me, and I sometimes get scared that I will be an awful mom. 

Raves/Rants: I love being pregnant at Thanksgiving. I'm not too overly pregnant that eating is uncomfortable, and my IBS seems to have calmed down while pregnant so I thoroughly enjoyed myself. LOL. I ate lots of food and got spoiled, and it was amazing. <3 My only sadness is that it's over and now I'm back to my mostly healthy food, but it's good for baby. My rant would probably just be about flaky people in my life. I sometimes get frustrated because people aren't there for you like they say they will be, and I've been feeling a little lonely lately as I try to navigate being a FTM. 

Questions: My husband and I might be moving near the end of my second trimester. (He all but has the job - but we're waiting on some details.) Have any of you gone through this or are going through this? I like my OB and the hospital I was going to deliver at, but it'll be 50+ minutes away from our new home. The job would allow me to stay at home the first couple years, and I'd only return to work to pay off our student loans a little faster, so I'm definitely motivated to make this work, even if the timing is less than ideal. Any advice would be so appreciated. <3

GTKY: favorite thing in your house? (decor, appliance, furniture- not people or pets) My pregnancy pillow. LOL. I don't know what I'd do without that thing.