April 2020 Moms

Anyone have/ had the PUPPP rash??

I’ve had this weird rash for about a week. I thought it was my eczema but it looks different so I decided to look up rashes during pregnancy and low and behold this PUPPP rash perfectly describes and looks like what I have. Going to call my doc tomorrow but has any other mamas suffered from this? Hoping to get some cream to ease the itchiness and make this rash go away a bit 😭

Re: Anyone have/ had the PUPPP rash??

• I got it the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy with my first. It was the worst itch I've ever experienced. Nothing helps really except for having the baby. Within 2 hours of having my son we could see the rash start to fade from my feet and hands and eventually faded completely. You can try pine tar soap (found at a whole foods place) it helped a little but sadly nothing stops it from spreading or itching. 
  • I’ve had it for a week and it’s getting worse everyday!  I need to talk to the doctor, but I realize its not going away until these babies are born. I have some steroid cream and some anti itch lotion im using. Help! This is miserable!
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to lay in bed sobbing. My poor hubby felt so bad but nothing would help it. I promise there is a light at the end of the tunnel and once you see the baby/babies it will be a distant memory. Vest of luck mamas