Group 3 (6/14-6/20) Weekly Check in 11/18

(From May 2020 Board)

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?

Questions: 

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 3 (6/14-6/20) Weekly Check in 11/18

• EDD/weeks+days:  10 wks today!

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: will find out in January at 20wk scan

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry

Upcoming appointments: nothing until 12 week scan December 9th

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?: I’m starting to feel better, which makes me nervous ha. It was the same last time- I felt overall okay the whole time last time but still a bit nervous. I am still EXHAUSTED though and waking up 3+ times a night. It’s my super busy period at work so no rest for me!

Questions: How are people handling thanksgiving? We’re celebrating with a bunch of friends (DD and I will be the only actual Americans lol) and it’s usually very boozy when we get together. I might just tell them as there’s no way around it!! If something bad happens I think I would be okay telling them.

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? I thought I’d want 3 or 4 but will probably stick with 2! Kids are expensive! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/weeks+days: 10+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: still haven’t decided

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry 

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow, anxiously awaiting it

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? I am starting to feel better nausea wise, but I got hit with DS’s cold and I feel like death. Sinus headache, cough and I can’t take any of the good stuff. Yuck! 

Questions: can’t think of anything

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? 3, I would still say 3 if I could convince DH but he is solidly a hard stop at 2. It took me a while to even convince him for #2. 2 is a good number for us financially so I’m 99% sure this is my last baby. 

@hayhay2501 I don’t think I can hide it around my family on thanksgiving either! I haven’t decided what to do, I’ll only be a little over 11 weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/weeks+days: 9 weeks &....4 days? Jun 20

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out Dec 21

Baby is the size of a(n): pecan? I can't remember.

Upcoming appointments: NT scan Dec 6; Midwives Dec 9

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?: Diclegis helps but isn't magic. I'm finding a groove...I need to take the meds religiously & it helps to eat something small every hour or so vs. eating big meals...but I crave meals soooo....

Questions: none 

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now?
    I didn't want kids. I think we're probably done at 2.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• EDD/weeks+days: 9+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): tater tot!

Upcoming appointments: Dec 6 for another sonogram, heartbeat Doppler, and genetic tests

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Pretty good, nausea and exhaustion are there but starting to fade away. Have some sort of sinus infection, but it's not exploding into a full-blown cold just yet (mostly mild sinus pain/pressure, post-nasal drip, and sore throat)
    Rave: Taking off a full week for Thanksgiving, can't wait! 
    Rant: WTF, my paycheck is 5 days late (and counting). Called and they're "looking into it", but the fact that our CR runs out tomorrow is making me really nervous

Questions: None right now

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? One or two, I was an only child and liked having a small family, though wouldn't have minded a sibling (maybe...my friends had difficult relationships with their siblings so there were many times that I was happy to be an "only"). Same plans now.

@hayhay2501 We've got the same problem, we and my parents are celebrating at a friend's house and it'll be very suspicious that I'm not drinking any of the wine or the host's homemade cocktails. It's not that they'd pressure too much, they just know me too well to not notice. At that point we'll be 11 weeks and might just tell them (plus their parents and the 3 other close friends who will be in attendance), asking them to keep it close hold for another week or so after our next appointment. We're close with all of them, so I'm ok with them knowing if something does go wrong.
  • EDD/weeks+days: 10w2d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n):chocolate truffle  :)

Upcoming appointments: next week is my next appt to get some testing done and I get to see baby  :) as well as introduce  him or her to big sis

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? I finally stopped puking but this weird feeling like I have hair in the back of my throat is causing me some nausea. But I found out this is not super uncommon I have to see an ENT to make sure there isnt anything there but it could be acid reflex so I will start taking tums or something 

Questions: anyone else craving vanilla icecream with sprinkles  :p

I wanted 3 I didnt care what the genders were but I wanted 3 kids now I will probably stop at 2 
  • @lizanet I am craving them now! 
  • @chaos-and-coffee girl... I can not wait to get off work and get me a nice sized bowl of heaven!!!!! I told my daughter tonight is icecream night and she asked if its someone's birthday lol 

• lizanet said:

Questions: anyone else craving vanilla icecream with sprinkles  :p

Well now I am! 

(kidding...but I love ice cream so it's a rare day when I don't want some)
  • @akoros see I go through phases but this right here is the FIRST craving.... like i WANT my icecream with sprinkles. 

Memes  and Cream 1Ice cream sprinkles
  • @lizanet STOP. I am literally drooling at that picture 🤣😍🥰
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/weeks+days: 9+5 (June 19)

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink! (Per Sneak Peek results)

Baby is the size of a(n): Water bottle cap

Upcoming appointments: Dec. 2 for NIPT blood draw

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? I found baby girl’s heartbeat with the Doppler! And I’ve been feeling pretty good...exhausted in the evenings but no nausea!

Questions: How are so many ladies on this board keeping their pregnancy a secret for so long?? We’ve only told family and a few close friends, but I can’t imagine hiding it from everyone until Christmas as some seem to be doing. No judgement here, my husband and I are just terrible at keeping secrets (especially the good ones)!

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? I used to want 5, including a set of twins! While I love the thought of a big family, we’re now planning to stop at 2. Mostly because my husband is 43 and thinks he’s too old to have more, but also because we’re out of bedrooms and don’t want to be stretched financially with the costs of more kids. 

Oddly enough, ice cream does NOT sound appealing to me right now. I usually have a big sweet tooth, but this pregnancy has turned me off of sweets. But give me ALL the carbs. 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 10+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out, my best friend is going to rig a reveal for us. 

Baby is the size of a(n): LEGO figure

Upcoming appointments: Had one today, got to see the little! ❤️

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Just nauseous and tired. Good emotionally. 

Questions: Not today, feeling pretty confident in my knowledge, guess that happens when it’s number 2! 

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? I don’t think I ever really thought about it when I was much younger. Now I want three, but DH wants 2. 
  • @lizanet YES! Omg, looks so good. So far most of my cravings have involved tomato sauce and pasta or bread (sooo....pizza). Been having mad cravings for a pastrami reuben, though....

@kjack86 It's been really really hard. I'm terrible at lying and secrets, particularly one that's so happy. We won't make it to Christmas, maybe mid-December
  • @kjack86 I told eveerryyyoneee super early last time and this time I’m enjoying having my secret! Also my sister has already told my family she’s having twins in June so I didn’t want to super overwhelm them ahah 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/weeks+days: 10 weeks, 4 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Strawberry

Upcoming appointments: I just had one on Wednesday. Ultrasound looked good. Next appointments on Dec 6th with the MFM for 1st trimester screen. 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? I’m nervous for 1st trimester screen. I’ll breathe a little easier once I get through it. I want to tell my son I’m pregnant (he’s 4) but I’d like to get through the scan first. Other than that, I’m having good days and bad days with the morning sickness.

Questions: No

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? I wanted 2. This baby will be my 3rd and I’m not sure yet if it’ll be my last.