Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 11/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 36/35

CD/DPO: 24/12 (counting from ER)

Timing: ER was on the 7th, Transfer on the 12th

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Don't know. Had a dream about getting a BFP, but that's no surprise. I've been wanting it for years!

R/R: I have ranted about this in a couple other places this morning. My boss asked me if I was pregnant at our staff meeting this morning. I asked him politely to never ever ask me that again. One of my coworkers backed me up and said "She will tell us when she is ready." I nearly screamed. He is out this afternoon so I may end up belting into a pillow. *sigh* Is it Friday yet?

CS/Q: -
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bows22 He won't. He doesn't see there being anything wrong with sticking his nose into other people's business. He sees it as being friendly rather than rude. I hope you will continue to stay calm and keep the BSC at bay!
  • Options
    @mvt2003 That is your Trophy High for today! Good job!!
  • Options
    @meri-mac I'm so hoping your dream becomes a reality girl!  And like I posted in the other thread you should absolutely report your boss.  In no situation is this okay.  I'm so sorry that he put you in that position.  No idea how you kept your cool.  

@bows22 Hoping work slows down for you a bit!  Try holding off on testing if you can.. Ha, coming from me testing like a madwoman over here.   :D

@mvt2003 You are amazing girl.  I don't know where you find all the energy to wake up early and work out then go to work and have crazy days with everyone calling/emailing you when you take a 5 minute break.  

Morning girlies!

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  26/11

Timing:  Great

Typical LP length:  12ish

Testing:  BFN is am again... even though I told myself I was going to wait to Wednesday after yesterday's BFN.  I have no self control.  Done testing until Thursday, unless I get a temp drop.  

R/R:  It's only Tuesday and I'm already over this week and looking forward to a break and Thanksgiving!  Hubs and I are prepping a few trays of eggplant parm tonight to freeze from the last of our garden eggplants.  Ate the last of our large tomatoes last night.

CS/Q:  Thinking AF is heading to town with my symptoms.. crampy and boobs are killing...

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @mvt2003 getting up early to work out is such an accomplishment! I’m proud and jealous haha
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 ugh your chart looks great. I hate that! I would have caved and tested today too. I’m sorry for the BFNs
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 Sorry for the BFNs. You are out until the witch shows up though. Fx. Your eggplant parm sounds amazing. I make a faux Mediterranean dish with cubed eggplant, tomatoes, naan and a fried egg. So so good.

@mvt2003 Thanks, hun. I am absorbing all the love from you ladies!

• Options
    @mvt2003 I truly love waking up early and getting a workout in. It makes my day so much better. But now that I changed my schedule to start at 6am, I’m finding it hard to wake up about 4 to get to work an hour early and get my workout. I can’t always get it in at lunch and I’m dead by the time it’s time for bed. 
    @ziggymama06 I hope that Aunt Flo stays away for you! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Thanks girls!  💗

@meri-mac That dish sounds amazing!  Would you mind sharing the recipe please?
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I can't find the link but you peel the eggplant, cut it into strips, salt them and leave it to sit for one hour. I stack the strips one on top of the other with salt in between. After the hour, you rinse the salt off and squeeze the excess water out of the eggplant. Cut the strips in to smaller bits. It says to cube them, but it really doesn't matter. Heat a tablespoon or two of olive oil in a pan (med heat). Add the eggplant turning it every so often so that it browns nicely. While that is cooking, in another pan add a tablespoon of olive oil and heat. Finely chop 2-3 cloves of garlic and add it to the second pan. Once the garlic has begun to cook, add a can of tomatoes. I like to use the organic whole tomatoes from Costco. You can pre-chop or just break them up as they cook. As the tomatoes are warming up, I like to add about half a cup of chopped Spanish onion. You want to boil some of the juice from the canned tomatoes away, but not all of it. When it looks like it is almost done, lightly toast some naan bread and fry an egg sunny side up. Place the toasted naan on a plate, add the eggplant on top then the tomato mixture then the egg. Enjoy :smile:
  • Options
    @meri-mac OMG my mouth is watering reading this.  I'm definitely going to try this.  I love that it's a "meatless" dish as well since hubs and I are reducing our meat intake.  Thanks so much for sharing!!!   :*
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!