January 2020 Moms
Options

TTT 11/19

Tell us your ten things! 

Re: TTT 11/19

• Options
    1) SO is being cuddly again. We used to work together, so I got used to that time before we had to get up as being cuddle time. I've missed it. Dear men, women need oxytocin inducing affection...seriously!
    2) Thanksgiving is FRIDAY for us, as my sister's kids will be visiting their dad, and my parents are going to be in South America
    3) I'm on vacation starting Friday!
    4) I'm planning to see Last Christmas tonight all by myself!!!
    5) I have this foreboding feeling NMIL thinks we're going to spend Thanksgiving with her, when we've been planning a quiet evening just the two of us since July...like a mini babymoon...and have made no secret about it.  
    6) I have a job interview today for a position I'm qualified for, but have no chance in hell of getting 7mos pregnant. I don't know what I was thinking. 
    7) People in my 'hood are putting up their lights, and it's looking so HAPPY!!!!
    8) My NSIL played with my belly the other night trying to get him to kick her. Gave me warm fuzzies. I've always been a little worried his family isn't thrilled about the baby since we're not married, so it was nice to see them excited. 
    9) I feel bittersweet about the nearing end of my pregnancy. On the one hand, I'm ready for it to be (safely baked) over...on the other, I know this is most likely my last baby, and I'm just sad about it. Makes me wish SO and I had reunited earlier.
    10) DS1 told his friends at school his mom is "baking" his baby brother, and they all took him literally. He was so confused and his teacher had to explain to them I was having a baby. This is what happens when your 7yo thinks like an adult, lol. 
  • Options
    @FyreFlyeRush im planning on seeing last christmas on monday with some friends! I cant wait for some christmas cheesefest!