Group 3 (2/15-2/21) Check-in w/o 11/18

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) Check-in w/o 11/18

• EDD/W+D: 2/21, 26w3d

Team: Green

Baby Size: Loris/Bowling Pin

Upcoming Appts: 12/4 for Glucose

Symptoms/Cravings: Heartburn every night, I feel like I'm officially an upright sleeper now! Also, hip/pelvis pain...

Rants/Raves: 94 days till baby... I have been counting down to the 100 day mark for awhile and now that we're on the other side I. Am. Panicking!! Time is going by way too fast.

Questions:

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Probably something with my driving... I have a bit of a lead foot. ;)
  • SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited November 2019
    EDD/W+D: 26w3d
    Team: blue + pink
    Baby Size: a pair of work gloves
    Upcoming Appts: Dec 2nd - 1hr glucose test, Tdap, blood work, monthly MFM ultrasound
    Symptoms/Cravings: craving mostly sweet stuff, which is the opposite of not-pregnant me. My right hip has been hurting a lot the last couple days when walking. My nesting mode is out of control. Yesterday I emptied and organized both pantries and ALL of the kitchen cabinets. Today I emptied and reorganized the hall coat closet.
    Rants/Raves: nothing much either way.
    GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Hmm, this is tough! I'm a big rule follower and hate confrontation. Inside the privacy of my own vehicle though, I will cuss you out for being an idiot driver, so maybe something along those lines :D
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: 2/17 -  27 weeks today!

Team: Blue!

Baby Size: A head of lettuce 

Upcoming Appts: 12/4 for glucose

Symptoms/Cravings: Lots of hip pain if I don't use my pregnancy pillow. 

Rants/Raves: I have had a major toothache all day. I'm really hoping it goes away because I HATE the dentist. Also excited for Turkey Day next week, even if it is a lot of work. 

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Probably something driving related as well. 
  • EDD/W+D: Feb 20, 26w4d

Team: blue

Baby Size: butternut squash

Upcoming Appts: Friday for glucose, regular OB, ultrasound with MFM

Symptoms/Cravings: my sides feel like they are bursting

Rants/Raves:
    Rants: it’s getting harder to do the things for DD I usually do. I have to be more mindful of how I put her in and out of her crib, etc. 
    Raves: DD is talking to my belly and about baby brother even more

Questions:

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Something driving related most likely
  • @leksiL who knows what size baby is anymore 😆 good luck with your GD test tomorrow!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @malloryfrommn So impressed by all your hard work for your masters! I feel for you. I did my MBA while working and NOT pregnant and it was a feat. A couple of the guys wives had babies while in the program but only one of the women had a baby over the 2 years. If this makes you feel any better, one of the guys in our class’s wife gave birth to QUADRUPLETS the first week of our first year. I have no idea how he did it but he finished the whole program. 
  • @leksiL Luckily no toothache today! Yay!

@malloryfrommn I second @nhh11! I got my M.Ed while teaching full time and with a 5 year old at home and was ready to lose my mind. I can't imagine doing it pregnant! 
  • @nhh11 oh man, you are too kind! I am seriously impressed that the guy with the quadruplets made it through!! I know once baby is here it will be 100x harder. Literally just taking it one week at a time.

@kjeepers87 M.Ed with a 5 year old sounds way more challenging than my present situation! Good for you, girl! Any tips for balancing it all?
  • @malloryfrommn one week or even one day at a time is a great mindset! You can totally do it. 😊