January 2020 Moms

Weekly Check-in All Groups w/o 11/18

2»

Re: Weekly Check-in All Groups w/o 11/18

• @mispanda that sounds like a really rough week!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Clearly I failed and didn't come back last night.  I went to bed early myself!  Take two.

@cats_in_a_window Don't feel bad about the weight gain.  I gained 6 pounds in one week last week and this week gained nothing.  I haven't even changed a thing.  I think sometimes our bodies decide our weight gain regardless of what we do.

@noranorabobora Like others have said it's not your job to tell her how to be a grandma.  That's for her to figure out how much she wants to be involved.

@biolprof This is my third baby and I have yet to meet all the OB's at the office.  Every appointment they just make with my regular OB.  But meeting all of them is a good idea!  The doctor that delivered my first daughter I had never met before!

@peppyj9 Hopefully everything goes well and you make it to your shower and have a great time celebrating!

@MollySm That's so nice of your friends and family to give you a Sprinkle!  I hope you have a great time!

@DalexRN I think some of the specialty clothing is cute but that's it.  I wont' buy super expensive stuff because it gets stained and they grow out of it super fast!

@MrsJessS I've heard great things about the double Bob.  I hope you like it!

• So many GTKY this week. I feel like I am so late to the game that tagging everyone is crazy. I am a Disney person. I worked for them, at Epcot, at one point so I am a huge fan. I understand people not liking them thought. 

As for leggings it is the only thing I feel like I can work in. I have to be flexible at work so it is a need more the a want. I do agree for the most part, when I am am not pregnant, that leggings are not pants, but right now it is what works for me.

I learned that I am basic from reading this. Give me all the candles, Pumpkin anything, and the Office is a go to show for me!

EDD/Weeks + days: Jan 15th, 32+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Care Bear 

Upcoming appointments: Had an ultrasound yesterday, head down and 4lbs 7oz already. Hopefully she will not get too big. OB tomorrow

How are you feeling? Fine. Whatever I have is lingering in the form of a runny nose/cough. Allegory meds seem to help. Other than that just tired, so normal.

Raves/Rants? Today is my last day of work before Thanksgiving. We are hosting so I will be spending most of tomorrow cleaning. I didn't feel like trying to do it earlier with the kid and the cats, I would have just had to do it all again. 

GTKY: What is something that people are obsessed with that you just don’t get the point of? I agree with who ever said sports. I am not a fan of any sporting event and try to avoid them. The only reason I watch the super bowl is for the ads, but you can see those all before the big day now so it isn't really worth it anymore.