Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 11/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 11/18

• Options
    Morning girls!  Hope you all had a nice weekend!

@mvt2003 Your weekend sounds perfect!  Which Hallmark movie has been your fave so far?  I completely agree that the weekends are not long enough... I just need like one more day lol...  Hope you can get everything done at work today!!

Month/Cycle:  3/3 

CD/DPO:  25/10

Timing:  Great

Typical LP length:  12ish

Testing:  BFN this am... losing hope.  Likely wait till Wednesday.

R/R:  Weekend was great.... too fast though.  Went into the city to see a show on Saturday and walk around and eat with hubs. 

CS/Q:  Had a drink Saturday so discarded that temp.  Temp still high, but who knows...  Feel like AF symptoms are coming on... she's due Thursday.

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I think out of all of the premieres so far, my favorite has been Jodie Sweetin's movie Merry & Bright! I wasn't a huge fan of the Kellie Pickler movie this year, but I'm sure I'll love the Candace Cameron Bure one! Your Saturday sounds lovely! Glad you got a fun night out!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 Your weekend sounds lovely. Hope your day is as productive as is necessary!

@ziggymama06 Ooo your weekend sounds amazing as well! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Don't give up hope!

Month/Cycle: 36/35

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: Invariably Very Fortunate

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Not yet, maybe the day before beta on Nov 26.

R/R: Monday began with tech issues at work which are mostly resolved. I alternate from loving technology to wanting to build a rustic farmhouse circa 1900 (a la mode d'Anne of Green Gables). Other than that not much is going on. Saturday was blissful with the sun shining on me through our great big living room windows while I was knitting some slippers. Twas very pleasant. 

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @mvt2003 Sweet, thanks!  I'll have to check out Merry & Bright... My hubs doesn't love mushy Christmas movies and I can usually only get him to watch one with me per season... It's usually the classics like Elf (my fave), Christmas Story, Grinch, etc.... which is ok really bc I love Christmas so any Christmas movie is fine by me lolol.  
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @meri-mac Thanks girl!!  Your weekend sounds like a novel... so perfect.  Ugh, I hate tech issues and totally with you. I love tech until it doesn't work properly and we literally can't do anything without out.
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing:-3,-1,0

Typical LP length: no idea

Testing: on 11/22 which is Hubs birthday- no pressure though  :#

R/R: my phone updated yesterday at 5 and we couldn't revive it. I tried again at work today and it finally worked. Just in time for work calls to roll in  :|

CS/Q: huh?
  • Options
    @mvt2003 your weekend sounds lovely! I hope your work week isn’t too bad this week! 

@ziggymama06 sorry about the bfn:( I hope it’s just too early! 

@meri-mac Glad your tech problems are getting fixed! The old farmhouse idea is soo dreamy. 😍

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 17/8 according to ff. I think it’s 6 or 7

Timing: good? 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: probably WFAF 

R/R: We had a good weekend. I went to a Toyota dealership to see what kind of preowned stock they had. And I’m starting to look into different vehicles. If anyone has recommendations on affordable crossovers, I’m open to them! The bad news it that I think my nose piercing is infected. I have an appt later today to check it out. I swear I’ve had the worst luck with this thing. 

CS/Q: climbing! 

• Options
    @legendairymomma FX for you! Glad you were able to revive your phone! 
  • Options
    R/R: We had a good weekend. I went to a Toyota dealership to see what kind of preowned stock they had. And I’m starting to look into different vehicles. If anyone has recommendations on affordable crossovers, I’m open to them! 

I have a 2015 certified RAV4 and I looove it. I had a Jeep Cherokee before it that was the worst and kept breaking. I am also 4'10" so it's not too much car for me. 
  • Options
    @legendairymomma that’s good to know! I think the jeeps are so cute but my husband wants me to steer clear. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited November 2019
    @legendairymomma What great timing to test... Fx for you!

@photographerwife Thanks girl... Trying to keep some shred of optimism, but mostly mentally preparing myself for AF.  My mom had a Honda CRV, that I really liked.  I love Hondas... Had two Civics, one of which lasted 220k miles (probably more but I didn't want to push it).  Good luck car shopping, so fun!  I had my nose pierced too and it got infected a few times so I just gave up and took it out.  Hope you can figure out what the underlying issue it!  You chart is looking so pretty!

ETA content
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I have never discarded temperatures due to drinking. I would have a lot of missing temperatures if I did 😂. But I also temp vaginally so I’m not sure if that makes a difference. Sorry about your bfn. 
    @meri-mac maybe I’m reading your post wrong, but wouldn’t you be 19 dpo on the 26th? I’m just hoping your beta is before November 26, that’s some will power to hold out testing by then. 
    @photographerwife your chart looks good! I hope that your nose piercing is not infected too bad. 
    @legendairymomma cs/q is where you post your chart if you are temping to confirm ovulation. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @blackgirlmagic My ER was on the 7th and my transfer was on the 12th. I have been calculating DPO from ER. Should I be doing it from transfer? I wasn't entirely sure.
  • Options
    @meri-mac I’m not exactly sure. Maybe the other ladies can chime in?

• Options
    @ziggymama06 sorry about the BFN. That sucks. I know how that can totally crush any hope you had for the cycle even when you know its still early. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -1, +1

Typical LP length: had been 12 but last cycle my body decided to drag out the TWW as much as possible so🤷‍♀️

Testing: testing on the 25th probably. Then WFAF after that.

R/R: I think I could be a day off on O and I might only be 2DPO. Either way it's close enough and timing was good enough that I have a chance so whatever. My husband's birthday is the 26th and our 6 year anniversary is the 27th. I feel like testing the 25th let's me know if there is something to announce but gives me a day to recover from a BFN so I'm not as down about it on H's birthday. I'm not expecting a positive so I want the day to get out of the BFN funk.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @blackgirlmagic Hahaha... I'm not sure if oral or vaginal would make a difference, but if I have even one drink hours before bed my temp is way higher than usual.

@NamelessAria Thanks girl... I swore I would wait until Wednesday to test again and now that the night is creeping on I'm getting the itch to test  tomorrow.. so irrational ughhh... your plan on testing sounds perfect.. fx for good news and lots of celebrations!
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 that is so odd that it doesn’t affect everyone like that. But something for me to keep on mind if I ever see a rouge temperature. 

• Options
    @ziggymama06 I get warm too. For me its because of the "Asian flush"