Low AMH, mild MFI
BFP 7/29/17
EDD: 4/5/18
<3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
BFP #2 7/2/19
EDD 3/13/20

Re: FFFC* 11.15

• Loading the player...
  • @chichiphin, add me to the Ugg club too.  I have some sand ones and some black ones.

@kagesstarshroom, we have one bathroom in our house too.. DD has made it a point now to ask everyone in the house if they have to use the bathroom before she gets in the shower.   :D

@stassischroeder, yikes.  good thing that worked out ok.
  • @Malidocious LOL yes exactly haha. I spared him the details of how important this poop was since I didn't have one yesterday.  :D

@treetop19 Aw. I always tell whoever is home when I am about to shower in case they might need to use it! But my showers are loonnggg, and his are usually short, so I get why he doesn't.
  • @keeksie84 I also love Hello Kittttty! The accessories that I registered for to go in my diaper bag are 100% HK.
  • @kagesstarshroom I have a Ju Ju Be Hello Kitty diaper bag that is just a *bit* too HK for me.  I'd be happy to mail it to you if you want it (and aren't creeped out by giving me a mailing address).  It's well used, but has a lot of life!

• @miss.sally I feel like you would really like renting maternity clothes. I did le tote last pregnancy and loved it. I am doing Armoire this time and have to admit I am not super impressed (but I got two months of unlimited clothes for only $75 so am sticking with it for now). I will probably switch to Le Tote when my two months is up. I'm hoping Armoire gets better. The selection in my size seems sub-par but maybe I've just been unlucky. This week was better than my first time renting. 

If you wanna try le tote for free, here is my referral link: https://letote.com/freetote/KELLY5150 (You just have to cancel and ship back the clothes within 2 weeks to not get charged if you don't wanna continue the subscription.)
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I have resisted the urge to buy more baby clothes since this is girl #2 and I’m having a sprinkle...but I’m not gonna last much longer. I’ve been looking around for the perfect “going home from the hospital” outfit, and when I find it, I’m buying it.
  • @kantobean YES me too... I don't know the sex, but my mom does, and I keep seeing various girl/boy outfits and I am soon going to start firing off links like, order this this and this if it's a boy and this this and this if it's a girl. I have one of each at home, so it truly makes no sense!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @kantobean I can't wait to find a going home outfit for baby. I also need to find a whole ensemble for DS, DH, baby, and me for our newborn shoot. 

I spent so little on clothes for DS bc he has all hand me downs from his big cousin. This little one has two twin cousin girls she can get me hand me downs from but I think I am still going to spend an inordinate amount on clothes because girl clothes are SOOOO stinkin' cute. I personally just don't find boy clothes very cute (UO), so I can count on two hands the amount of clothes I've personally bought DS. 

DH is gonna be alarmed bc he is used to be not spending anything on baby clothes ha. 

I've already bought this baby shoes and ruffle butt jammies  :#

• @keeksie84 YGPM (in a minute/so!) <3
  • @kantobean I’m having DS2 and I have shopped a TON for him. I blame it on different seasons. And also the tiny clothes are just too cute. I got a going home outfit from H&M that’s a silk blend sweater and sweater pants. So dang cute! And itty bitty. I figured it would be plenty warm and soft for a newborn. Yayyyy baby clothes! 
  • I have another confession. I’ve used baby wipes on myself to freshen up “down there” more than once because I feel like by mid-day I feel so gross from discharge/what have you. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • miss.sallymiss.sally member
    edited November 2019
    @silverhope thank you!!!! I’m definitely intrigued by it. I think I’ve spent so much at this point that I shouldn’t. But I’m going to do the free trial and see what I think! 

ETA: I ordered my first tote, but I had a very difficult time finding anything I wanted, other than a pair of overalls that I’m really excited to try! I probably won’t keep the subscription because of that. I think if I worked outside the home I’d be a lot more into it, but this legging and tunic wearing mama has no need for nice stuff. Haha 
  • @miss.sally that’s how I feel with armoire right now: very few items I want to try. I hope le tote hasn’t changed a lot and I still like their maternity wear! I’m pretty disappointed in armoire so far. But I’m locked in for 2 months so maybe I’ll see more stuff I like soon. 

• I have another confession. I’ve used baby wipes on myself to freshen up “down there” more than once because I feel like by mid-day I feel so gross from discharge/what have you. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    I've started using them as after-sex wipes. And, occasionally as before-sex wipes if I'm feeling not-so-fresh LOL

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @miss.sally @stassischroeder Oooh using baby wipes for a quick freshening up "down there" sounds like a great idea!  BRB going to the store and buying some!!  I feel like I just cannot stay fresh lately and it's grossing me out!  I've been bird-bathing in between showers but wipes would be so much easier, lol.
  • @chichiphin I'm totally going to, too!  I had bought and used some adult wet wipes a few years ago but had to quit using them because they made my butt itchy (TMI) but I'm 100% getting some baby wipes today or tomorrow for freshening purposes because I'm not at all thrilled about pregnancy aromas!
  • I have definitely used baby wipes myself - also have kept them by the bed for freshening purposes.  Though I would generally advise not flushing wipes, even ones labeled "flushable", but instead put them in the trash.  Especially if you are on septic - our septic cleaning service advises against flushing anything that isn't toilet paper.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • I'm not on septic, but I still don't tend to flush anything beyond actual toilet paper - even things that claim to be flushable.  I have an old house with finicky pipes, so I'm not looking for a big plumbing disaster over wet wipes.