Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 11/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Friday 11/15

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: pnv, temping, sex

R/R: IT’S FRIDAY!!!! I believe we are going out tonight which should be fun. But I’m just happy it’s Friday! 

CS/Q: I should get cross hairs tomorrow! 

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 enjoy your you time and take care of yourself! 
    @inthewoods23 we are going to a karaoke Bar to celebrate our Friday’s birthday. I sick at singing but get a few drinks in me and I’m in there 😂. Sorry about Pinecone. My husband had a pet rat, yes a rat from the pets store, that grew a tumor around his jaw. He kept telling him to just go in his sleep because the tumor got so large he could not eat. We ended up having to put him down ourselves. We’ve had to put two animals down due to tumors, the other one was my childhood cat, and it’s just about the worst thing that we’ve had to do. All of the hugs to you!! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @gingermama29 I haven’t been able to keep up this week because I’m on a work trip but omg to that work drama. That is unbelievable to me. My blood was boiling for you when I read that. I hope you find out who said it so you can shut that down. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 18/13/3 AL#2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, re-starting OPK’s this cycle, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Friday everyone!! So happy we have almost made it to the weekend! We get our new living room furniture today, and I am so incredibly excited about that! We also have a wedding to go to tomorrow...I’m excited to get all dressed up & dance with DH at the reception! ☺️

CS/Q: None. 

@blackgirlmagic hope you have fun going out tonight! And hope you get CH’s tomorrow like you expect! 

@gingermama29 sorry you have had to deal with that drama and that the kids are extra crazy! Sounds like a mental health day is just what you need! Hope you can have a relaxing weekend too!! 

@inthewoods23 so sorry you didn't have a good day yesterday! I hope Pinecone can give you all a little more time with him and that he goes peacefully when his time comes...but that is never easy! Sending hugs!! 💜 That’s very exciting about your lamp, hope it helps! 

• Options
    **lurking**

@inthewoods23 I'm so sorry about Pinecone and the situation with YH. I'm sending all the loves and hugs for you. Whenever the urge to give up comes along, we are here for you <3

@kpearse99 Your RE sounds great and I am so happy you are staying positive. It will happen for you, but it always helps to say it aloud.
  • Options
    @kpearse99 thanks lady, your evening sounds lovely as well...enjoy! I’m so gladly have options and that you are feeling better about things! I’m so hopeful that this cycle is it for you!! 
  • Options
    NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited November 2019
    @inthewoods23 sorry about Pinecone. I hope he hangs in there for awhile.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: opks, checking CM, pnv, coq10, baby aspirin

R/R: I got a positive OPK cd12, blazer yesterday and then another T=C positive today. I'm thinking O was yesterday or today. I'm going to try to have sex later just in case its today and wasn't yesterday. Once CM dries up/stops being fertile I guess I'll move over to TWW. It's all just a giant guessing game without temping which continues to annoy me.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited November 2019
    @blackgirlmagic have fun tonight! I’m the same way about karaoke — not super into it until I’ve had a few drinks, then holy hell I think I’m Mariah Carey :D  

@gingermama29 a mental health day sounds divine. I hope you take one next week and that it’s everything you need it to be! 

@inthewoods23 ugh I’m so sorry, having to make the decision about a pet’s end of life is absolute agony. I hope pinecone turns around and gives you some more quality time. 

@bluetickgal I’m so jealous that you’re going to a wedding! I love weddings! My circle of friends is all married so I don’t see any weddings on our horizon. I’ll just have to live vicariously through you. 

@kpearse99 I’m so sorry the appointment yesterday was so heavy. That’s a lot to take in but I’m so happy you have such confidence. Also your dance company party sounds amazing! Enjoy the night! 

@namel@NamelessAria hooray for blazing positives! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking in FF, OPKs, etc etc...

R/R: Hallelujah it’s Friday! Nothing big scheduled this weekend other than a few hours of work and hopefully getting some Christmas decorations up around the house. Because yes I will absolutely decorate for Christmas before thanksgiving arrives, ha. 

CS/Q: nope, just waiting for some sign of O! 

• Options
    @NamelessAria I hear ya on it just being a giant guessing game! Honestly, sometimes I'd rather just have sex EOD or every other 2 days to cover our bases and not worry about OPKs or temping or any of that!

@kmalls Enjoy your weekend of decorating!! 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    Late to the party again...

@blackgirlmagic Have fun tonight! You impress me with your Friday night shenanigans--I haven't been able to truly enjoy a Friday night out since my 20s haha

@gingermama29 This fellow teacher understands the need for a mental health day. Take it and enjoy!

@inthewoods23 I'm so sorry about your crappy day and Pinecone's health. I hope these next days are as long and pain-free as possible.

@bluetickgal Enjoy the new furniture! We just ordered ours this week and I'm so excited.

@kpearse99 Your outlook is always so inspiring to me. Thank you for being a positive voice when it's so easy to succumb under the weight of all this crap.

@namelessaria Hooray for O! See you in TWW next week... FX

@kmalls Enjoy decorating! I'm going to hold out for as long as I can...

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: All the vitamins and sleep and yoga and meditation.

R/R: The end of the marking period is next week and I have soooo much grading to do this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the light at the end of that tunnel.

I made MH's appointment for his SA for mid-December. I would love nothing more than to be able to cancel it, but it's a comfort to know that it's scheduled if this cycle is another bust.

CS/Q: Nope, all quiet on the charting front.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I'm so sorry about everything going on with Pinecone. That has to be so hard. Hugs.

@bows22 thanks friend. I don't know that I'll get to find out but I'm definitely going to watch my back.

@bluetickgal yay for the furniture arriving today!!! Enjoy the wedding tomorrow too!

@kpearse99 sorry your appointment was tough. FX that this cycle of IUI works for you and you don't need to look into other options.  I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself today though.

@NamelessAria yay for O day! I'm sorry you're dealing with the frustration of not being able to temp. Crossing my fingers for you in the TWW.

@kmalls thanks! Enjoy a quiet weekend! I hope you're able to get to the decorating!

@ssbl thanks friend. I think I'm probably going to take it. I hope grading goes quickly! It's so stressful! Solidarity.