What’s your unpopular opinion?

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: UO Thursday - 11/7

• The phrase "fur babies" to refer to one's pets just creeps me out. I'm imagining human/werewolf babies covered in fur. Ew. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1-I hate Arby's, which is apparently an UO.

2-I have no problem with people seeing my messy house. I mean, if it were truly awful I would care, but just floor needs to get swept/vacuumed due to crumbs and some dog hair, and toys everywhere? Eh. That's just my life. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The phrase "fur babies" to refer to one's pets just creeps me out. I'm imagining human/werewolf babies covered in fur. Ew. 

So how do you feel about “pet parents” 😜
  • When people write short essays on Facebook being artificially inspirational or wordy. There's a girl on my friend list who everytime she posts it is a declaration about how strong they are as a family and how much they overcome and all the challenges. I'm sorry I just want short updates and cat pictures not your daily personal manifesto.

Also, UO pho sounds gross lol
  • I hate Rothies.  People seem obsessed with these flats, they’re uncomfortable and sweaty and expensive... ugh!
  • @maryanne2019 I have never heard of Rothy’s before so I had to google them and well... TBH I think there kinda ugly haha. No thanks lol 
  • I'm not a fan of people who feel the need to constantly label their lives (I guess this is the hashtag world we live in?) In particular, things like 2 kids under 5 or whatever because it just always comes off as like it's some sort of competition how many kids you have under a certain age.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lol I'm obsessed with Rothys flats. They're comfy, machine washable, and they last forever. Some of their other styles are ugly though. I live in a city and walk a ton, so cute commuter shoes are a winner.

My UO? I would never buy a minivan.
  • @FigTreeMama Eh, I’m okaaaay with pet parents... at least your babies aren’t werewolves 😂
  • @cclaineDC I LOVE my minivan.  I won't drive anything else while I have kids at home!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't see what's so great about Chick fil A. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @mommallama17 I like their food but mostly I like that my kids can play inside at their playground and generally speaking the place is always clean.

I do feel conflicted though because of the whole donating to organizations that restrict people's rights.  I did boycott them for a while, and then I had kids and the perk of the playground/cleanliness won me over.  Plus, the staff is always so friendly and accommodating there.  I just wish their organization didn't support the crap that they do.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • +1 to team will-never-own-a-minivan

Chick-fil-a supports way too many things that are human rights violations, so I have to nope them. Also, we have too many friends with severe peanut allergies. We'd have to wash our coats when we got home, from all the peanut oil in the air there. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeanothermocktail they opened a location here and it was shut down after two weeks because they had daily protests and  thousands of people literally petitioned parliament to have them shut down as they’re a hate org.  Good waffle fries- awful human right message.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also love Chick-fil-a despite not loving the causes they support. I lived on their chicken caesar wraps in college. I guess my stomach is stronger than my convictions. :'( To be fair though, I now live just outside of San Francisco and they don't have any here anyway. :p