November Appointments - Page 3 — The Bump
July 2020 Moms

November Appointments

13»

Re: November Appointments

• mama_meamama_mea
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited November 26
    Hey folks just a heads up it was ectopic. Have to go in and remove the baby as well as my right tube this evening. 

I'll be back to the TTGP board soon. Hopefully I don't see any of you fine ladies there ♥️ have a happy and healthy 9 months, gals!
    blaf322
  • @mama_mea I am so sorry for your loss. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mama_mea I am so, so sorry ❤️
    *tw*
    married 10.2016
    ttc #1 11.2017
    dx: unexplained
    letrozole + trigger + ti: bfn x 2
    iui #1 9.25.2019: bfn
    iui #2 10.24.2019; bfp 11.4.2019; edd 7.17.2020

• @mama_mea. I'm so sorry.  Praying for a safe procedure and recovery. <3
  • @mama_mea I am so, so very sorry for your loss. I'm hoping for a safe procedure and return to ttc. Sending you lots of love.  
  • @mama_mea I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope everything goes well tonight and you rest up.  
  • @mama_mea so sorry to hear this news.  In our thoughts and prayers.
  • @mama_mea I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself.
  • Had my first appointment today.  We just chatted with my doctor for a little bit.  He has such an awesome and calm bedside manner.  They did some labs to check my beta levels and we went ahead and scheduled my dating ultrasound for December 12.  I can't wait!  

Also, I think we will probably find my due date is earlier than they told me at the ultrasound.  They assume you ovulate day 14, but I am usually day 11.  I guess we will see!  
    modoodlesstlbuckeye132blaf322b_1029
  • @JessDG so glad you had a good appt! 

JessDG
  • @JessDG I ovulated day 30 or 31, definitely worth mentioning to your doctor so they can be as accurate as possible!
  • @pocketrose. I mentioned it to him and he said we would solidify the due date when I had my dating scan.  I hope time goes quickly!! 
  • I have my first sonogram today after I drop my youngest at pre school.  I have been anticipating this day for over 10 days so Im anxious to finally have it and see whats going on in there.  
    blaf322stlbuckeye132b_1029asf0613