Second Child and it SHOWS — The Bump
June 2020 Moms

Second Child and it SHOWS

i know this is normal and everyone told me “every pregnancy is different” and that you “show earlier with the second” and I’m only 9 weeks but THEY WERE RIGHT. I must be vain because I want to cry at how quickly I look so different. Giant boobs and giant belly - please tell me it will get nice and firm looking! I’m typically very fit, used to running and working out and have been SO tired and nauseous after work I can barely stand up let alone exercise. This pregnancy is polar opposite of my first. I worked out every other day for 9 months doing intense HiiT workouts even on the day I delivered! Ate strictly organic and enjoyed my slowly increasing  body changes. This one? I’m eating Mac and cheese, chocolate milk and meatloaf and falling asleep for a few hours before my real bedtime and crying in the car because my pants are so tight. 😭😭 anyone else?! Do i just break down and wear the maternity leggings!? I know I shouldn’t be embarrassed of how big I am so early - but I am! 
bgdwg

Re: Second Child and it SHOWS

• Hello and welcome to our board! I encourage you to read the post pinned at the top that explains the general organization of this board!

For instance, we have a symptoms thread where expecting moms are sharing their current symptoms and how their bodies are reacting to their pregnancies.  We also have a second time moms (STM+) thread that discusses things such as showing earlier with the second, etc.  Those would be great places to chime in regarding your thoughts on this since those discussions are already happening. Hope to see you around more!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    pourmeanothermocktailstassischroeder
  • I am due 6/15 with my second.  However, my 1st was born almost 16 years ago!! I am already showing...bigger than I remember with my first.  I didn't look pregnant with him until 5 months, so this time is a little different! My boobs are huge and I've said bye-bye to most of my regular clothes! I haven't gained much weight, but my belly is growing.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've shown earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. You're body just knows what to do now and it does it faster. Be kind to yourself. Your tummy will get firm before too long. It's much harder to be pregnant with a little one at home, like exponentially harder. Cut yourself some slack <3

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

JessiBride