Group 4 check-in (3/25 -3/31) w/o 11/4

EDD/W+D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green

Baby is the size of a(n)

Cravings/Aversions: 

Upcoming appts

Rants/Raves

Questions

GTKY: Do you vote? Every year? In primaries too? 

Re: Group 4 check-in (3/25 -3/31) w/o 11/4

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 19+3 3/27

Team finding out/pink/blue/green
    : team pink! Just found out today! 💕

Baby is the size of a(n): 🥭 

Cravings/Aversions: cheese, comfort food, finally starting to be hungrier than normal!

Upcoming appts: just had our a/s today, regular OB check up on 12/3.

Rants/Raves: omg I can’t believe we’re having a girl! For some reason I had it in my head that LO was a boy, but I’m so excited to have a little girl in our lives. Just makes it so much more real, so excited to meet her.

Rant: we had our scan at 10:30 this morning, but then we had to wait 1.5 hours for the doctor to see us after, just for her to basically say hi, everything’s normal, see you in 4 weeks. My whole day was thrown off, didn’t end up making it to work, etc.

GTKY: Do you vote? Every year? In primaries too? I’ve always voted in the presidential election since I turned 18, but skipped local and primaries until the 2016 election. It’s become increasingly important as I’ve gotten older and consequences of not voting more dire.
  • Options
    @creativesoul63 AHHH CONGRATULATIONS ON TEAM PINK! Yay! I’m so glad you found out :) sorry about the long scan but good to hear all is well!

EDD/W+D: March 28, 19w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink 💕

Baby is the size of a(n): 🥭 

Cravings/Aversions:
    I am eating a lot of Halloween chocolate these days 🙃

Upcoming appts: Anatomy scan on Friday! Can’t wait to see our little monkey

Rants/Raves: work is very stressful and honestly I feel the weight of my patients as of late - but I’m trying to just stay calm through the chaos! 
    Also my ribs are feeling much better so that’s a rave! And baby is moving like crazy!! I’m loving it so much.

Questions: nothing so far!

GTKY: Do you vote? Every year? In primaries too? 
    Just voted in the Canadian election that was held last month. We have a much different system but I vote in all elections and am a firm believer that everyone should exercise their right! I vote in municipal, provincial, and federal for every election. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 19w5d, 3/26

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team blue 

Baby is the size of a(n): mango 

Cravings/Aversions: No current aversions and I want to eat everything in sight. My appetite has gone a little crazy in the last couple weeks. 

Upcoming appts: Anatomy scan is on 11/15! Nervous and excited for that. 

Rants/Raves: Ranting about the lovely hip and pelvic pain that’s started up. Raving about all of the movement I’m feeling lately. 

Questions

GTKY: Do you vote? Every year? In primaries too? Admittedly I’ve only voted in the presidential election, but voting in the primaries is something I’m going to start doing. With age and having my own children, I really see the importance in voting for everything I can have a say in.