April 2020 Moms
Options

Fit Friday 11/1

Happy November! How's everyone doing?

Re: Fit Friday 11/1

• Options
    I was traveling for work this week and didn't have time for any structured workouts, but I did do a lot more walking than I have in a while. It was nice to feel a little more active again.
  • Options
    The last week wasn't great. Went for a 3 mile walk on Wednesday but other than that and some random squats/push ups etc at home I haven't done anything! Need to pick back up next week, 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Started a new workout program on beachbody and ran 3 miles on the treadmill Tuesday and Thursday. Today was yoga day of my program, which was - nice change!
  • Options
    @babyrummom Which program did you start? I've done a few of them and liked them, but I feel like I'm at loose ends right now, since I haven't been able to workout much in a while. I'm going to try one of the prenatal workouts today to see how it goes.
  • Options
    @aresee I just started Morning Meltdown 100. I’m skipping the days that are Core inferno and replacing them with a maternity workout that they have on beachbody On Demand. There is definitely some modifying that I have had to do for some of the jumping moves in other workouts, but I’ve enjoyed the first week of it. 
  • Options
    I've started to do yoga about 3 times a week.  It feels good to get moving again and helps with back pain so much.  Hoping to start to incorporate some pilates soon and at least get some walks in.  My first two pregnancies I managed to run during the second trimester but I don't think that's going to happen this time around with my lack of time and being so exhausted from chasing the kids around.