Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 10/21

gingermama29gingermama29 member
edited October 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 10/21

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: IVF

R/R: Sorry I always ghost on the weekends. Had a busy weekend deep cleaning the house, organizing closets, and doing 14 loads of laundry! I had everything from our camper to wash (sheets, blankets, towels), plus both of our clothes, towels, and all the bedding in our house.  :s I had my baseline ultrasound this morning, and all my meds were delivered Friday! So I spent some time organizing them and watching all the instructional videos online on how to administer them. Waiting to hear from my RE now as to whether to start them tonight!

CS/Q: nope, charged my ava last night to start temping again
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mvt2003 - I love the Yankee Candle store! Every year growing up my mom would take us for a girls weekend! Very fond memories of going there and the butterfly conservatory! 

@kpearse99 - Ohhh have so much fun in Charleston!! That is high up on my list of places I want to go! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
  • Options
    @feather_heather Is the butterfly conservatory on the property? I didn't see it! 

@kpearse99 So jealous about Charleston!!! Have the best time!! Also, I made a keto "chicken parm" last night that was to die for. The recipe is here for the chicken: https://gimmedelicious.com/2019/03/11/crispy-parmesan-crusted-chicken/ I put the cooked chicken under the broiler with some Rao's sauce and mozzarella, and served it over zoodles and it was amazing! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 - No, but it is in South Deerfield! 
  • Options
    @mvt2003 ooooooo I'm drooling now!! I can't wait to try it :)
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @kpearse99 Not to oversell it, but MH had asked for us to try to do a keto version of the skinnytaste baked chicken parm, and he said this was even better!!! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD:6 

WAYDTGKU: all the supplements, preseed, temping, OPK

R/R: so made my RE appointment for November 26th. The wait may kill me. I guess we will keep trying for now and if it doesn’t happen at least we have an appointment made. 

CS/Q: none 
    mill be back for tags later. Got to run to class. 
  • Options
    @feather_heather oh man! 14 loads! That's a lot! I really need to wash our comforters, I haven't washed them since we bought them last year 😬 but we don't really sleep with them in the summer because it gets warm so... Makes that a little less horrible sounding right? 😅

@mvt2003 I'm always happy when test results definitely point to a problem. None of this "well that could be a problem, but it might not". How YH is doing okay with the results!

@kpearse99 sounds like a fun weekend!

@beckylookatherbump just take it a week at a time and the RE appointment will be here before you know it!

Month/Cycle: 28/23

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: HIO with preseed, OPKs, temping, PNV, Vitamin D

R/R: good weekend with the lake boat tour with family! Got some laundry done so we should be mostly good for our upcoming trip! Thursday can't come soon enough? I may or may not post the rest of the week, but I'll lurk at least. 

CS/Q: OPKs still very negative and temps are all around 97.1. Ovaries appear to still be sleeping on the job. I have some CM so that gives me hope that cycle length will still be on the more regular side than 40+ days. My longest cycle since I started tracking was 39 days. So we'll see...
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 - I'm pretty bad about washing comforters too, but I generally wash the duvet at least once a month. The comforters I have to bring to a laundry mat because they're too big for my washer. Excited to hear all about your trip! 
  • Options
    @feather_heather 14 loads of laundry?! 😳 I hope you have that really satisfied post-cleaning feeling. And i hope your RE got back to you promptly!

@mvt2003 Congrats on the race! And i’m glad you and hubby are taking the IVF news in stride ❤️

@kpearse99 Glad you guys had a good weekend and happy that you and @inthewoods23 have trips coming up—you both deserve it!

Month/cycle: 8/8

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, DTD EOD

R/R: So @kpearse99 warned me that a little Pre-Seed goes a long way anddd I was still not appropriately conservative with our first use. Like a frickin water slide 😂 

CS/Q: Nope. 

• Options
    @ssbl the first time I used preseed with the applicator, it was WAAAY too much. And I think that was the recommended amount. I used less (like half the suggestion) in the applicator the 2nd time and it still felt like a mess. We just do a little dab now and are usually good unless I'm on the dry side and need a 2nd dab. Idk why they recommend so much!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @ssbl I laughed really really hard at your update this morning!! Too much preseed is certainly like a crazy waterslide...

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3